blm attacks cops in portland

TheDefiantOne Your pals that don't exist are all on video.
My, you are one stubborn, stupid liar.
You're last sentence is pure projection, as the chronology of the post clearly shows how I used valid, documented facts to deconstruct the misleading point of the OP and the subject title.

All you can do at this point in just chuckle like a clown and repeat your self ad nausea. The objective reader sees you for the Maga minion that you are. Once I expose trolls like yourself and reduce you to lies and denial, I just dump them in the IA bin, as responding would just give you the pointless attention that you crave.

Say goodnight, Gracie.
I read all of your posts and it comes down to Blacks can burn the US to a crisp and Whites are to blame.
You are useless.

And yet every blessed one of the posters on this thread just dog piling on this Anti-fa episode have and will bend into a pretzel to minimize, excuse or exonerate all those connected with the attempted insurrection on January 6th. Amazing, yet not unexpected.
So you condemn the action of the burners and looters?
Burning is peaceful protest. Looting is reparations.

the dems brownshirts continue their insurrections...when will xiden and harris or any dem stand up and tell their brownshirts to stand down? how many more lives must be lost?

Now, now. We must give them young 'uns space to express their frustration with the system.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

There is plenty of space in other countries for them to express themselves in. Personally I'm more of a fan of creating space between their ears with a bullet and make everyone's lives happier.

And yet every blessed one of the posters on this thread just dog piling on this Anti-fa episode have and will bend into a pretzel to minimize, excuse or exonerate all those connected with the attempted insurrection on January 6th. Amazing, yet not unexpected.
And you just proved that stupid is as stupid does.

Yawn, Mr. Ad Hominem.

46F487EA-84CD-433E-95C0-A4F093A07BAD.jpeg

View attachment 512511
Yep, she said that, but then there is this:

Does the Chicago Chapter condone looting?

Black Lives Matter Chicago organizer Ariel Atkins went viral in early August for calling the looting of downtown stores a form of “reparations.” The statements were made in the wake of the Aug. 9 shooting of 20-year-old Latrell Allen by police in Englewood. Atkins showed support for the looters, cited anger as the reason for their actions and claimed that history has not been changed through peaceful protests.

But, as an organization, Tendaji said BLM Chicago does not condone looting.
“There was definitely some misspeak, some things missaid in the press recently from one of our folks that may have sounded like support for or condoning looting,” Tendaji said. “Organizationally, we certainly don’t have anything to do with — or condone — illegal activity that, you know, really frightens and, quite frankly, pisses off a lot of Black folks.”
Tendaji said BLM Chicago’s organizers are typically on the same page because they work so closely. “But — the same for everybody around the world, now — folks are much more stressed, much more tired, much more anxious,” she said. “This is the time where people speak out more without having actually thought about ‘What am I saying?’”

However, Tendaji did share one sentiment with Atkins: Part of the reason for the looting is the economic hardship caused by COVID-19. “When protesters attack high-end retail stores that are owned by the wealthy and service the wealthy,” reads a BLMChi news release, “that is not ‘our’ city and has never been meant for us.”
“We understand that people do not have what they need in this moment,” Tendaji said. “This pandemic has really caused an economic crisis. The Black community, in Chicago, was hit the hardest. … We understand — that is the better framework — people desperately needing resources.”

Forum List

Back