BLM? apparently not

I should add----RE: SOMALIAN history-----them peeps have little of which do be proud. That country did have a native population with religions of sorts----it was INVADED AND TAKEN over by arabs who used it as a stopover in the NEGRO SLAVE TRADE BUSINESS----long before the rapist of Mecca was born but there were some christians and even jews there too-------the arabs took up the religion of their ARAB relatives-----and that was the virtural end of the non muslims of Somalia and the vigorous continuation of the slave trade business and the utter violent and barbaric disaster it is today. Other than that----there is really nothing much to be said for Somalia
And the arabs still use them as slaves today when they are foolish enough to go to arab countries to work for them or if they get nabbed by those who willingly sell other humans as if they are mere goods to be bought and sold.

the little advertised fact is that of the people who disdain "negros" ----the arabs top the list. Even
the big mo had negative things to say about the
"raisin-head, ABEDIN" I have actually encountered
(believe it or not, achmed) people who considered themselves to be "ARABS" get insulted if they end up sitting next to a black african at lunch. Within some
hot shot shariah adherent countries, amongst the tribal types---the descendants of black africans are---
oppressed ---caste-like. Caste is an issue in marriage-----an "arab" father does not marry his daughter to a black "abed" in some prominent arab
countries

I should add----RE: SOMALIAN history-----them peeps have little of which do be proud. That country did have a native population with religions of sorts----it was INVADED AND TAKEN over by arabs who used it as a stopover in the NEGRO SLAVE TRADE BUSINESS----long before the rapist of Mecca was born but there were some christians and even jews there too-------the arabs took up the religion of their ARAB relatives-----and that was the virtural end of the non muslims of Somalia and the vigorous continuation of the slave trade business and the utter violent and barbaric disaster it is today. Other than that----there is really nothing much to be said for Somalia
And the arabs still use them as slaves today when they are foolish enough to go to arab countries to work for them or if they get nabbed by those who willingly sell other humans as if they are mere goods to be bought and sold.

the little advertised fact is that of the people who disdain "negros" ----the arabs top the list. Even
the big mo had negative things to say about the
"raisin-head, ABEDIN" I have actually encountered
(believe it or not, achmed) people who considered themselves to be "ARABS" get insulted if they end up sitting next to a black african at lunch. Within some
hot shot shariah adherent countries, amongst the tribal types---the descendants of black africans are---
oppressed ---caste-like. Caste is an issue in marriage-----an "arab" father does not marry his daughter to a black "abed" in some prominent arab
countries
Yeah and for immigrants to act like they are oppressed by the US overall really just doesn't fit unless they go in for big corporates that think they like immigrants better than citizens. Eventually problems will ensue just like $1.5M settlement for Muslim workers fired in prayer dispute

I have no sympathy for Cargill either. Those special visas are supposed to be for when they cannot get American workers and they abused the system.

Forum List

Back