BLM? apparently not

1600614775309.png

No protests, no riots just dead black kids.

Sure sounds like a Gang related incident.

He was working to unseat Boko Haram leader Ilan Omar. She had her thugs kill him.

It is one thing when our intelligence supposed assets wrought terror somewhere else but people do not and will not put up with that crap at home. Hypocrisy at its best but it does bring the kind of shit that has been going on into the forefront so people can see with eyes wide open. Time to clean house here at home.

He was working to unseat Boko Haram leader Ilan Omar. She had her thugs kill him.

It is one thing when our intelligence supposed assets wrought terror somewhere else but people do not and will not put up with that crap at home. Hypocrisy at its best but it does bring the kind of shit that has been going on into the forefront so people can see with eyes wide open. Time to clean house here at home.

If this is true then she needs to be voted out of office. You and I don't have a vote in her district. And I never will since I choose not to live there. But if you want a voice and a vote, move there and make it count.

If this is true then she needs to be voted out of office. You and I don't have a vote in her district. And I never will since I choose not to live there. But if you want a voice and a vote, move there and make it count.

How did it come about that a community would become a 3rd world country in America and SUPPORT Boko Haram terrorists like Omar?

Oh, that's right the 1964 "fuck america" act pushed by Ted Kennedy coupled with Bill Clinton shipping a million Somalis into America.

I won't be moving as we already fully own out place and I would just as soon like to see the bitch charged and deported.

I won't be moving as we already fully own out place and I would just as soon like to see the bitch charged and deported.

Then you have zero bacon in the pan.

Tainted bacon is only good for fire starters and we have too many of those already.
Tainted bacon is only good for fire starters and we have too many of those already.

You still don't have any bacon in that fire. Like I said, if it's as important to you as you keep trying to make it, move there.

Funny, it sounds like dem criminals supporting Omar shot this non-criminal kid because he dared support the republicans. Why else shoot at him and his fellow republican canvassing buddy? You don't honestly look at this boy and think he was a gang member do you?

Funny, it sounds like dem criminals supporting Omar shot this non-criminal kid because he dared support the republicans. Why else shoot at him and his fellow republican canvassing buddy? You don't honestly look at this boy and think he was a gang member do you?

Sounds like there is a rash of Gang Initiation Killings going on. No rhyme nor reason, no connection between victims at all. It's Criminal, not Political. Of course, there is a close correlation between your politics and criminal activity but that's another discussion.

Forum List

Back