BLM accosted on lookers

photographs basically. nasty blmmers.
Way too many of these BLMers are just as violent as their counterpoints in the hood, which is where they all come from too. How do I know? I foolishly read the papers, along with listening to the news or watching TV. I see the same black faces over and over acting like common, violent criminals. The lawful segment of the black community will never get the respect it demands until they clean up their Bro's and Sisters act.

Way too many of these BLMers are just as violent as their counterpoints in the hood, which is where they all come from too. How do I know? I foolishly read the papers, along with listening to the news or watching TV. I see the same black faces over and over acting like common, violent criminals. The lawful segment of the black community will never get the respect it demands until they clean up their Bro's and Sisters act.
you read about valentines day brooklyn 2021 they bit five cops who had to go to the hospital.

Especially the sisters. They be some nasty.

Forum List

Back