Blizzards hit Africa!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm Last time I looked Yellowknife was at 62.45. Have they moved the city?
Aaah thanks for reminding me. I was trying to remember which Canadian eco-tourist attraction you visited. It wasn`t Churchill to see starving polar bears it was Yellowknife...which is 14 degrees south of the arctic circle and 1 deg Lat is 60 nautical miles as the crow flies. Some day you should visit the arctic and tell me how come there are stems of grass which have been dated to have been growing around 9000 years ago, embedded in the ice. The supposedly non-biased researches refuse to mention any of it and only acknowledge grass pollen in ice cores and say it got there because the winds carried it so far up north. I am too brain dead to figure out how wind can carry entire plants, lock stock and barrel ( root+stem with leafs) from down south way up to Devon Island

Last edited:
polarbear;
So says the person who claimed a couple of years ago that he`s been in the arctic which according to him includes latitudes below 60N.
....................................................................................................................................................................
See, you did not state Arctic Circle, you stated 60N. And Yellowknife, at 62.45N is north of 60N. The present position of the Arctic Circle is 66.33N. That is not 14 degrees south of the Arctic Circle.

Devon Island, 49% of the lowlands in meadows. Seems that there is grass growing there right now.

IBP High Arctic Ecosystem Study, Devon Island on JSTOR

So, a place in Africa had some snow, a place where snow, although unusual, is not that uncommon. Yet the high Arctic being above freezing in February is very unusual.

It's the Middle of Winter and the Temperature at the North Pole Is Above Freezing
"The North Pole is Above freezing"...see how shitty the data they use is. A local spot with maximum high over 700 kilometers away from the North Pole was used as the North Pole temperature while CFS Alert which is about the same distance from the North Pole has a manned Met-Station was not. I`ve been there and know people who were there on that date. So I was curious and inquired. They had a howling snow storm when the "North Pole" which is now at Cape Morris according to people who are not "brain dead" had a short burst of warm air that was pushed there by a quirk bend of the jet stream.

Concern about Arctic sea ice has been growing as global temperatures increase. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported in January that the ice coverage was 9.4 percent below previous averages. That’s the smallest extent recorded in January since scientists began recording in 1979. Last Thursday, theWashington Post reported that Arctic temperatures were 45 degrees above normal, the warmest temperatures in February ever recorded.

This weekend, temperatures at the Cape Morris Jesup weather station—one of the northernmost in the world—remained above freezing for 24 straight hours. Meanwhile, climate change is causing a secret military base in Greenland to meltout of the ice, and scientists have reported open water north of Greenland. This, all in the dead of winter, when the Arctic has constant darkness.

Though there are no temperature recording stations at the North Pole, scientists believe that temperatures there reached 35 degrees Fahrenheit this weekend.

It's the Middle of Winter and the Temperature at the North Pole Is Above Freezing

Really?

Silly pictures and nonsense. What we have come to expect from brain dead deniers.

But only you and 47 other people look at an elephant standing in a blizzard and say, "Shit.....we have to take action!!!". The rest of the world sees the same pictures and automatically tune out the doomsday assholes! That's what happens when people see elephants frozen stiff in Africa!:coffee:

Duh

Progressives fail to grasp that reality. They think people are sitting around the dinner table talking about the science:aug08_031:

These science obsessed folks think human psychology has nothing to do with the climate change landscape!:hello77:

Last edited:
Concern about Arctic sea ice has been growing as global temperatures increase. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration reported in January that the ice coverage was 9.4 percent below previous averages. That’s the smallest extent recorded in January since scientists began recording in 1979. Last Thursday, theWashington Post reported that Arctic temperatures were 45 degrees above normal, the warmest temperatures in February ever recorded.

This weekend, temperatures at the Cape Morris Jesup weather station—one of the northernmost in the world—remained above freezing for 24 straight hours. Meanwhile, climate change is causing a secret military base in Greenland to meltout of the ice, and scientists have reported open water north of Greenland. This, all in the dead of winter, when the Arctic has constant darkness.

Though there are no temperature recording stations at the North Pole, scientists believe that temperatures there reached 35 degrees Fahrenheit this weekend.

Really?

Concern is growing with who exactly?

That's fake. Climate scientists are ALWAYS "concerned" with something. That's part of the ruse.

Anyway, if folks outside the realm of science are not concerned.....which clearly they are not.....discussion about the arctic is a hobby.

:auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg::backpedal::auiqs.jpg:

OK......I cant stop laughing. Hey JC.....knew you'd love this one!! Hey Billy............:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Giraffes and elephants wander about in the snow after freak blizzards hit Africa

Top story on DRUDGE right now!:iyfyus.jpg:

Take a look at the elephants.........in the photos.........even they look like, "WTF??.....where is the global warming s0ns?". Cant even make this shit up!!
They haven't a clue...

The massive lows are now spinning up in the arctic just as they have been down south... The cooling is now massive and all their adjustments will be shown fraud in short order...

So, a place in Africa had some snow, a place where snow, although unusual, is not that uncommon. Yet the high Arctic being above freezing in February is very unusual.

"The North Pole is Above freezing"...see how shitty the data they use is. A local spot with maximum high over 700 kilometers away from the North Pole was used as the North Pole temperature while CFS Alert which is about the same distance from the North Pole has a manned Met-Station was not. I`ve been there and know people who were there on that date. So I was curious and inquired. They had a howling snow storm when the "North Pole" which is now at Cape Morris according to people who are not "brain dead" had a short burst of warm air that was pushed there by a quirk bend of the jet stream.
Old Crock thinks his magical models from his fake data sites are more accurate than mere humans observing things... He truly is the definition of self induced stupidity coma...

OK......I cant stop laughing. Hey JC.....knew you'd love this one!! Hey Billy............:laughing0301::laughing0301:

Giraffes and elephants wander about in the snow after freak blizzards hit Africa

Take a look at the elephants.........in the photos.........even they look like, "WTF??.....where is the global warming s0ns?". Cant even make this shit up!!

Wait, after a blistering summer in the north, you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.

What the fuck?

Cederberg - Wikipedia
"The higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in winter."

Snow is actually normal there IN WINTER.
Nice try googling and posting Cedarberg, "the higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in the winter."
you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.
You should have googled if middle of September is winter in South Africa before you did your victory lap.
Also this (South African) Spring time it`s been snowing at low elevations in KwaZulu-Natal Province and Lesotho.

Wait, I've been to South Africa around this time. It's winter.

Yes, it's the end of winter, but it's still winder.

"low elevations in KwaZulu-Natal Province and Lesotho"

Well I've also been to Lesotho and know it's actually quite high up. It's LOWEST point is 1,400 meters. 80% of the country is above 1,800 meters.

KwaZulu-Natal is a coastal province, are you saying it's snowing on the coast? Or snowing around Lesotho?

I mean, every time you people speak, it's like you have no freaking clue about this area.

Wait, after a blistering summer in the north, you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.

What the fuck?

Cederberg - Wikipedia
"The higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in winter."

Snow is actually normal there IN WINTER.
Nice try googling and posting Cedarberg, "the higher peaks receive a dusting of snow in the winter."
you're saying one snowstorm in WINTER in South Africa on the highest mountain in the region that go up to 2,000 meters is proof there's no global warming.
You should have googled if middle of September is winter in South Africa before you did your victory lap.
Also this (South African) Spring time it`s been snowing at low elevations in KwaZulu-Natal Province and Lesotho.

Wait, I've been to South Africa around this time. It's winter.

Yes, it's the end of winter, but it's still winder.

"low elevations in KwaZulu-Natal Province and Lesotho"

Well I've also been to Lesotho and know it's actually quite high up. It's LOWEST point is 1,400 meters. 80% of the country is above 1,800 meters.

KwaZulu-Natal is a coastal province, are you saying it's snowing on the coast? Or snowing around Lesotho?

I mean, every time you people speak, it's like you have no freaking clue about this area.

Yep ahhhhhh

Whatever you say s0n!!:backpedal:

So to you, when people see photos on the DRUDGE REPORT of giraffes standing in driving snow freezing their asses off in Africa, the impression is, "Shit....we need climate change action now!"

Ok.....sure they do!:113::113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back