Blinken Warns Russia of Massive Consequences Over Ukraine.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Russia denies that they have any intention of invading Ukraine and we could all sit contentedly by and pay little attention to this developing storm if: There was no possibility of a false flag attack on Ukraine by some US or Nato faction. Then, if that should happen, the situation becomes much more serious and dangerous!

Sad to have to say that Blinken is increasingly coming off as the hawk that can replace Bolton as the Biden admin's equal. However, a quick read does explain that the 'massive consequences' Blinken throws out are once again nothing more than more proposed sanctions against Russia.

And so the interesting question: Can the Biden admin hit Russia with more sanctions that could have an effect on Russia, or is Biden blowing smoke from a position of weakness, on behalf of America. Will Germany follow suit with Biden, knowing that Biden can't possibly put any teeth into Blinken's threats?

Or is the Biden regime turning out to be the hawkish America many predicted, as opposed to Trump's at least satisfactory interaction with Putin/Russia?

Dangerous times could be ahead! Biden is pretty well obliged to show strength against Russia, due to making good on all the criticism of Trump for his (Trump's) more peaceable approach.

edit: And fwiw, here goes Blinken again!

Maybe Blinken is standing in as the real president?

Last edited:

Russia denies that they have any intention of invading Ukraine and we could all sit contentedly by and pay little attention to this developing storm if: There was no possibility of a false flag attack on Ukraine by some US or Nato faction. Then, if that should happen, the situation becomes much more serious and dangerous!

Sad to have to say that Blinken is increasingly coming off as the hawk that can replace Bolton as the Biden admin's equal. However, a quick read does explain that the 'massive consequences' Blinken throws out are once again nothing more than more proposed sanctions against Russia.

And so the interesting question: Can the Biden admin hit Russia with more sanctions that could have an effect on Russia, or is Biden blowing smoke from a position of weakness, on behalf of America. Will Germany follow suit with Biden, knowing that Biden can't possibly put any teeth into Blinken's threats?

Or is the Biden regime turning out to be the hawkish America many predicted, as opposed to Trump's at least satisfactory interaction with Putin/Russia?

Dangerous times could be ahead! Biden is pretty well obliged to show strength against Russia, due to making good on all the criticism of Trump for his (Trump's) more peaceable approach.

please Putin doesn’t take anyone in this admin seriously

Whatever Russia wants Russia will get.

Only discussion is whether the cost of war would be less than the cost of one Hunter Biden painting.
I think that Trump would have never allowed the situation with the Ukraine to develop in the first place.
And nobody should be pretending that any of the Nato countries are the least bit happy about the impending storm, other than America.

So all the applauding of Trump is still smoke and mirrors, except for this situation in which Trump would have kept America safe.

Will Biden pull off his bluff or will Blinken push him into making good on the US threats?

please Putin doesn’t take anyone in this admin seriously
I purposely created the hook for people of your persuasion. Did you get that it was designed so that some would condemn Biden and thus need to side with Russia?

I purposely created the hook for people of your persuasion. Did you get that it was designed so that some would condemn Biden and thus need to side with Russia?
who’s siding with russia? i don’t agree at all with putin’s actions.

I think that Trump would have never allowed the situation with the Ukraine to develop in the first place.
And nobody should be pretending that any of the Nato countries are the least bit happy about the impending storm, other than America.

So all the applauding of Trump is still smoke and mirrors, except for this situation in which Trump would have kept America safe.

Will Biden pull off his bluff or will Blinken push him into making good on the US threats?
Oh please!
Trump was Putin's toy.
Helsinki made that abundantly clear.
1641769464387.png

Attachments

• 1641769463277.png
    1641769463277.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 28
I'm good with what I got. A lack of support for both Blinken and Biden.
haha yeah i don’t support them, they are weak and not taken seriously by folks like Putin. You supported them, with fair warning, and thus allowed Putin to behave in the manner he wishes.

Oh please!
Trump was Putin's toy.
Helsinki made that abundantly clear.
You frame it any way you like and you'll get me onboard. Trump's stance on Putin/Russia was only undesirable from an American's POV. (and some foreign warmongers)

I’m sure that metrosexual cuck scares Putin.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's threats to Putin seem toothless...

When I hear Old Joe's people talking 'sanctions' I liken him to the Black Knight in "...Holy Grail"...

cg1TzJ4.gif

It seems likely that Vlad-the-Shirtless modeled damned-near every 'sanction' under the sun and is more-than-ready for them...

It seems likely that Vlad is playing chess while Uncle Joe is playing checkers... kinda like the Orange Baboon-God used to do...

Military Force talks and bull$hit walks...

Maybe it's time to begin strong Forward Deployments of NATO in the Tiny Three ( Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania ) and Poland and Slovakia and Hungary and Romania and Bulgaria?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back