Blinken warns any moscow 'invasion' of Ukraine would be met with a 'severe and a united response' following Lavrov meeting

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

"We've been clear. If any moscow military forces move across Ukraine's border, that's a renewed invasion. It will be met with swift, severe and a united response from the United States and our partners and allies," Blinken said

as I expected "a minor incursion might be treated differently." was just a lost in translation error ...still my question is : If moscow did invade: How far would the West go to support Ukraine?

No one is going to follow Fuck Joe Biden. We have no partners and allies. Fuck Joe is a senile fool. The world knows it.

"We've been clear. If any moscow military forces move across Ukraine's border, that's a renewed invasion. It will be met with swift, severe and a united response from the United States and our partners and allies," Blinken said

as I expected "a minor incursion might be treated differently." was just a lost in translation error ...still my question is : If moscow did invade: How far would the West go to support Ukraine?

It's a very interesting video!
I think the situation has changed from there being a Russian threat of invasion of Ukraine, to a situation of both sides now needing to spin the outcome to their respective propaganda interests.

For example: America needs to spin it as a capitulation of Putin. And Russia the same of Biden.

However, it seems pretty clear that America is intent on a victory as it pertains to the cancellation of the pipeline.

Is that outcome possible and if so, would Putin interpret it as an act of war and invade Ukraine because of it?

The world isn't out of the nuclear war 'woods' yet, but inching closer to seeing daylight!

1643210722845.png

Forum List

Back