Blinken admits Taliban are blocking flights departing Afghanistan after denying 'hostage-like situation'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Blinken admits Taliban are blocking flights departing Afghanistan after denying 'hostage-like situation'
TONY'S NEW TUNE

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday called on the Taliban to stop blocking charter flights containing Americans from departing Afghanistan.

The State Department has come under fire for not doing more to pressure the Taliban to allow planes to leave Afghanistan amid reports several planes carrying Americans have been stuck at Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport in Kabul."

It is a shame that the only time this administration tells the truth is when they are FORCED to do so.

As we have found out, between the Taliban and the Biden administration both attempting to prevent Americans from leaving Afghanistan, It has been up to the American people to make any attempt to get the Americans and allies Biden left behind out.

WH Spokesperson Psaki, when answering questions about the 142 Americans stranded in the Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport in Kabul, declared there are 'less than 100'Americans still in Afghanistan.
- Ummmm, there are 142 alone stuck in Mazar-i-Sharif, and the state Department says there are approx 500 Americans still trying to get out.

"Those flights need to be able to leave, and the United States government, State Department – we are doing everything we can to help make that happen," BVlinken said. "Those flights need to move. I pointed out some of the complications that are there, but those flights need to move."

- Interesting - Americans stranded in Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport have been there 6 days due to what State Department officials are calling 'errors in paperwork'.

Blinken admits Taliban are blocking flights departing Afghanistan after denying 'hostage-like situation''hostage-like situation'
TONY'S NEW TUNE

"Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday called on the Taliban to stop blocking charter flights containing Americans from departing Afghanistan.

The State Department has come under fire for not doing more to pressure the Taliban to allow planes to leave Afghanistan amid reports several planes carrying Americans have been stuck at Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport in Kabul."

It is a shame that the only time this administration tells the truth is when they are FORCED to do so.

As we have found out, between the Taliban and the Biden administration both attempting to prevent Americans from leaving Afghanistan, It has been up to the American people to make any attempt to get the Americans and allies Biden left behind out.

WH Spokesperson Psaki, when answering questions about the 142 Americans stranded in the Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport in Kabul, declared there are 'less than 100'Americans still in Afghanistan.
- Ummmm, there are 142 alone stuck in Mazar-i-Sharif, and the state Department says there are approx 500 Americans still trying to get out.

"Those flights need to be able to leave, and the United States government, State Department – we are doing everything we can to help make that happen," BVlinken said. "Those flights need to move. I pointed out some of the complications that are there, but those flights need to move."

- Interesting - Americans stranded in Mazar-i-Sharif International Airport have been there 6 days due to what State Department officials are calling 'errors in paperwork'.

Meanwhile Blinken tries to take the credit for the latest rescue of Americans.

Blinken admits Taliban are blocking flights departing Afghanistan after denying 'hostage-like situation''hostage-like situation'
TONY'S NEW TUNE

I thought Blinken was in Qatar.

TONY'S NEW TUNE

You should be ashamed of your lies.

Psaki just said that the reason is they don't know who is on the planes....well freckles...we don't know who is coming across Joe's open border either...bring our Americans home and stop the fucking excuses....

Psaki just said that the reason is they don't know who is on the planes....well freckles...we don't know who is coming across Joe's open border either...bring our Americans home and stop the fucking excuses....

This is such a great point.

Since when do these communists care about whom is entering the US?

TONY'S NEW TUNE

the state department is blocking more flights than the tolleyban

TONY'S NEW TUNE

Can't be true, Biden just declared his job is to protect ALL Americans. Well maybe except those he abandoned in Afghanistan I guess.

What lies snowflake? Blinken is a weak willed liar who’s fine with leaving Americans stranded in Afghanistan. Nothing he can do you know....
But, but, but..."we have tremendous leverage over the Taliban."

Blinken is a joke!

Forum List

Back