Blind mystic BABA Vanga's predictions for 2020

TheShockJock

Dec 13, 2019
A blind mystic who is said to have predicted 9/11 and Brexit has foretold trouble and darkness for the year ahead.

Bulgarian born Baba Vanga has been dubbed the 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' for her predictions.

Despite dying 23 years ago, those with a keen interest in mysticism continue to revere Baba's work, which some claim looks forward to 5079 - the year she believed the universe will end.

Right before her death at the age of 85 she made a series of predictions for the year 2020.

Blind mystic Baba Vanga's 2020 predictions - after foreseeing 9/11 and Brexit

I have to agree. The only path left to democrats is assassination. They will probably just start with Trump.

Hmmm..................her prediction says that Putin will have an assassination attempt on his life that will come from inside the Kremlin.

Another one says that Trump will come down with some kind of sickness, that will leave him deaf and with a brain tumor. Based on the way Trump ignores people trying to advise him, and his erratic behavior, I think he may have already come down with it.

I have to agree. The only path left to democrats is assassination. They will probably just start with Trump.

It's obvious you didn't read the link. Putin is supposed to have an assassination attempt on him that comes from inside the Kremlin, and Trump is going to come down with some kind of mysterious sickness that will leave him deaf and with a brain tumor.

Forum List

Back