Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
92588044_1564855646999037_427505118905106432_o.jpg

Can I have an ear?
He does look good

Happy Easter roma man ...keep the faith

You can have an ear if stop to call me roma man as you always do. I do not even identify fully as roma, it is complicated. Im aware that I have alof ot roma blood and such, and that many in my family are roma, but I dont really see myself through this or those traditions and such. I dont know if that makes sense.

Well you are enamoured with your lineage ...Roma included
Roma man it's what we naturally do from the president from queens to the rag man from Brooklyn to the hot dog man standing on the corner all day slinging dogs

Sometimes we do it out of love or hate but we just do it
In your case it's not hate brother
Cmon you Eastern european neighborhood boys
Actually it is a universal male thing isint it
Ya got a real nickname? ....cmon spill it what do they call ya? .I can call ya that ?
Is it chocolate bunny?

Roma man it's what we naturally do from the president from queens to the rag man from Brooklyn to the hot dog man standing on the corner all day slinging dogs

Ya got a real nickname? ....cmon spill it what do they call ya? .I can call ya that ?
Is it chocolate bunny?

My real name is Svetozar it means Holy Fire in slavic to english. My real nickname is the shortened "Sve" you can call me that if you want. Or Mortimer, Morty. How you want. But if you insist you can call me roma man too if you insist. Well it is a chocolate bunny yes.

Is it chocolate bunny?
Everyone should be proud of his/her/one of the other 55 genders', heritage. I'm proud of my Dutch, Italian, Irish and English heritage. It's what makes me who I uniquely AM, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We all have to accept who were are and try to live our lives to the fullest.

Is it chocolate bunny?

My real name is Svetozar it means Holy Fire in slavic to english. My real nickname is the shortened "Sve" you can call me that if you want. Or Mortimer, Morty. How you want. But if you insist you can call me roma man too if you insist. Well it is a chocolate bunny yes.

Svetozar. That's a billion times better than Mort or roma man

And it's not even your nickname

Is it chocolate bunny?
Everyone should be proud of his/her/one of the other 55 genders', heritage. I'm proud of my Dutch, Italian, Irish and English heritage. It's what makes me who I uniquely AM, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We all have to accept who were are and try to live our lives to the fullest.

I know it makes me, me. But what if someone doesnt call you bluzman but dutch man or english man or italian man? Thats defacing you. You have a face, a name, you are a individual, a personality. Not a number. But I think Deplorable Yankee isnt really hateful or doing it with hateful intentions. So it is ok.

Is it chocolate bunny?
Absolutely...svets a lil obsessed by his ...just a lil

I'm an american mutt to English Irish German Italian ....no 1/1024 Cherokee...not an ounce ..

They called america the great melting pot
Nope it was just more European tradition...europeans have been mixing with each other since they crawled outta caves ...

Sit with an old school Parisian they are particularly proud of this

Is it chocolate bunny?

I know it makes me, me. But what if someone doesnt call you bluzman but dutch man or english man or italian man? Thats defacing you. You have a face, a name, you are a individual, a personality. Not a number. But I think Deplorable Yankee isnt really hateful or doing it with hateful intentions. So it is ok.
Mort you can call me Ginny gumba or nazi kraut lol

Is it chocolate bunny?

Mort you can call me Ginny gumba or nazi kraut lol

Its ok. You are ok guy.

Forum List

Back