Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

Also, Haaretz is a liberal left wing newspaper, so.......take it with a grain of salt

Haaretz news and articles have been around for a very long time & what they do is tell the truth.
My bet is Haaretz was producing reports on the Israeli occupation of Palestine since before the 1947 take over.
I was around; were you-?
:)-

There was no 'takeover'. There was a 'creation'.

What is this thread about? :nocknockHT:

Sri Lankan authorities in gun battle with suspected bombing terrorists

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – A military spokesman says soldiers have exchanged gunfire with suspects after attempting to raid a building in Sri Lanka's Eastern Province as part of the ongoing investigation into the Easter Sunday suicide bomb attacks.

Brigadier Sumith Atapattu said a gun battle was underway in the coastal town of Sammanthurai, 200 miles from the capital, Colombo, around 8:30 p.m.

Officials say local militants with ties to the Islamic State group conducted a series of suicide bombings on Easter Sunday at churches and luxury hotels in and around Colombo and in the distant seaside village of Batticaloa. The health ministry says about 250 people were killed.

Sri Lankan authorities in gun battle with suspected bombing terrorists

COLOMBO, Sri Lanka – A military spokesman says soldiers have exchanged gunfire with suspects after attempting to raid a building in Sri Lanka's Eastern Province as part of the ongoing investigation into the Easter Sunday suicide bomb attacks.

Brigadier Sumith Atapattu said a gun battle was underway in the coastal town of Sammanthurai, 200 miles from the capital, Colombo, around 8:30 p.m.

Officials say local militants with ties to the Islamic State group conducted a series of suicide bombings on Easter Sunday at churches and luxury hotels in and around Colombo and in the distant seaside village of Batticaloa. The health ministry says about 250 people were killed.

And so it goes on.

Sri Lanka attacks: 15 bodies found after gun battle with suspected militants

heller.gif

Where is the Outrage in the West?
Meeting Catastrophe with Indifference

Annihilation of Christian Life and People: Where is the Outrage in the West?

• Islamic extremists have seen that the West has not mobilized to prevent them from repressing Christians, as if unconsciously there were a strange convergence between our silence and the ethnic cleansing project of the Islamic State, aimed at erasing Christians.

• "Religious liberty, the core value of western civilisation, is being destroyed across large parts of the world. Yet the West, myopically denying this religious war, is averting its gaze..." — Melanie Phillips, British journalist, The Times, November 17, 2014.

• The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, just visited the Muslim survivors of the attack on the mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. Why does the same compassion not spur the British royal family to stop in Sri Lanka, their former colony, to meet the Christian survivors, before going back to England?

• The appeal of Asia Bibi's daughters to help her mother met a deaf West. The UK refused to offer asylum to this persecuted Pakistani Christian family.

read somewhere that the 'queen' of england has claimed to have the RIGHT to rule the 'muslims' in 'england' because her bloodline CLAIMS some connection to 'mohamad' Mindful . [read it somewhere , just a comment]

read somewhere that the 'queen' of england has claimed to have the RIGHT to rule the 'muslims' in 'england' because her bloodline CLAIMS some connection to 'mohamad' Mindful . [read it somewhere , just a comment]

Never heard of that. But if they are British citizens, she does have the right to rule them.

Unless it's some connection to the Crusades.

my point is that she is establishing this RIGHT slowly but surely for the worlds and 'englands' - islamic - population if what i read is correct Mindful . And this 'prince' , well , he is in on it as he 'kowtows' to muslims and ignores Christians Mindful .

my point is that she is establishing this RIGHT slowly but surely for the worlds and 'englands' - islamic - population if what i read is correct Mindful . And this 'prince' , well , he is in on it as he 'kowtows' to muslims and ignores Christians Mindful .

He has to do as he's told, I guess.

and 'bill clinton' is related to 'gwb' as a brother from another 'mother' .

MI5 is investigating Isis plans to carry out a new wave of attacks across the UK and Europe using ‘crocodile cells’ made up of sleeper operatives.

It comes amid revelations that a ringleader of Sri Lanka's Easter massacre was ‘mentored’ by a group of notorious British Isis fighters, including the killer known as Jihadi John, when travelling to Syria to prepare for the attacks.

Abdul Lathief Jameel Mohamed, 36, who is considered by western intelligence agencies to be one of the plot's ringleaders, blew himself up at the Tropical Inn in Colombo on Easter Sunday.

12740590-6962535-image-a-2_1556261128362.jpg

ISIS 'plans new wave of UK and Europe terror attacks' using 'crocodile cells' | Daily Mail Online

MI5 is investigating Isis plans to carry out a new wave of attacks across the UK and Europe using ‘crocodile cells’ made up of sleeper operatives.

It comes amid revelations that a ringleader of Sri Lanka's Easter massacre was ‘mentored’ by a group of notorious British Isis fighters, including the killer known as Jihadi John, when travelling to Syria to prepare for the attacks.

Abdul Lathief Jameel Mohamed, 36, who is considered by western intelligence agencies to be one of the plot's ringleaders, blew himself up at the Tropical Inn in Colombo on Easter Sunday.

ISIS 'plans new wave of UK and Europe terror attacks' using 'crocodile cells' | Daily Mail Online
----------------------------- i s'pose , 'euros' will simply say that the 'crocs' are off their 'meds' , had a very hard and tough upbringing with poor role models and ask fer MORE Mindful .

----------------------------- i s'pose , 'euros' will simply say that the 'crocs' are off their 'meds' , had a very hard and tough upbringing with poor role models and ask fer MORE Mindful .

I thought Jihadi John had been killed.

Forum List

Back