Blaming the Victim Part 2

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
French man hacks Obama’s Twitter account

A man has been arrested for hacking into the Twitter account of President Obama, French police announced today.

The 25-year-old man, who went by the handle Hackercroll, also stole the password for the Twitter account belonging to Britney Spears, as well as other celebrities

obama has to be the world's biggest dumbass. after it happened to stupid old Palin he let it happen to hymn.. my my..

A man has been arrested for hacking into the Twitter account of President Obama, French police announced today.

The 25-year-old man, who went by the handle Hackercroll, also stole the password for the Twitter account belonging to Britney Spears, as well as other celebrities

obama has to be the world's biggest dumbass. after it happened to stupid old Palin he let it happen to hymn.. my my..

:lol: Don't you just love that bullshit rationalization...?

I'm not a hacker, I'm just a benevolent pirate! :doubt: :cuckoo:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hr3BJOF1k26LosG0Vq7Ea77aGHMA

Last edited:
The most troubling part of this to me is the revelation that the mother fuck'n commander-in-chief has a twitter account.

The most troubling part of this to me is the revelation that the mother fuck'n commander-in-chief has a twitter account.

the secret service tried to take his blackberry away from hymn but he stubbornly refused to give it up.

Forum List

Back