blameing whites for blacks beating on asians

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians.
Uh...no... pretty sure it was a U Colorado professor touting this insane shit. Just following the pattern by the Left in blaming whites for everything wrong under the sun. Fortunately, most of us don't give a single damn what you or they think. At some point, these freaks are going to go far enough to actually cause blowback from whites. That will be a bad day for the whole country and do NONE OF US any good.
Just like they make up white supremecy to deflect from their own guilt.
White supremacy is not made up. All we need do is read your posts.
yes we are so suppreme we are a s poor as black folks and bleed like they do. no one getd anything hadded to them in this world. unless you live in hollywood.

Hmmm, so there have been what 9 incidents with black folks and Asians and from that your dumb ass comes up with black folks hate Asians.
Uh...no... pretty sure it was a U Colorado professor touting this insane shit. Just following the pattern by the Left in blaming whites for everything wrong under the sun. Fortunately, most of us don't give a single damn what you or they think. At some point, these freaks are going to go far enough to actually cause blowback from whites. That will be a bad day for the whole country and do NONE OF US any good.
Well tell us Shithead who is blame for the racism in America. Please enlighten us all.
I do not know why dont you look in mirror and ask yourself. Because you are as racist as they come.
......and yet you post all the racist horse shit, go figure.
you post black racisum yourself. i post the truth .you lie about whites. you put lables on all whites who you kn ow nothing about. andi never talked in colors terms . becausewe are all the same. you are one that sees yourself as different. and let your skin color get in your way.

I find it funny how these guys post shitloads of racist crap then demand somebody show proof.
the pot calling the kettle black. stop seeing colors and see ameriocans and i will stop using colors in my posts to make you understnad . because that is all you see.

I find it funny how these guys post shitloads of racist crap then demand somebody show proof.
the pot calling the kettle black. stop seeing colors and see ameriocans and i will stop using colors in my posts to make you understnad . because that is all you see.
Shut the hell up with that fake ass colorblind shit. You are a racist, you don't see me as an American. If you guys saw us as Americans you would not be telling us to go back to Africa for practicing our first amendment rights. I will see color becsuse that's what you see. That's what the system created. So stop trying to lie to me because you've seen color only for your whole life.

Well tell us Shithead who is blame for the racism in America. Please enlighten us all.
I do not know why dont you look in mirror and ask yourself. Because you are as racist as they come.
you post black racisum yourself. i post the truth .you lie about whites. you put lables on all whites who you kn ow nothing about. andi never talked in colors terms . becausewe are all the same. you are one that sees yourself as different. and let your skin color get in your way.
No he's posted the truth. He states the reality of what he sees being posted in here.

Just like they make up white supremecy to deflect from their own guilt.
White supremacy is not made up. All we need do is read your posts.
yes we are so suppreme we are a s poor as black folks and bleed like they do. no one getd anything hadded to them in this world. unless you live in hollywood.
In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it along with solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

“The U.S. racial welth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white
racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable”
The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede, Lars Dietrich, & Thomas Shapiro institute for assets & social policy, brandeis university, Amy Traub, Catherine Ruetschlin & Tamara Draut demos

“The Business Case for Racial Equity” Production of this brief was funded by the W. K. Kellogg Foundation. Lead author: Ani Turner, Altarum Institute. Contributors: Dolores Acevedo-Garcia, Brandeis University; Darrell Gaskin, Johns Hopkins University; Thomas LaVeist, John Hopkins University; David R. Williams, Harvard University; Laura Segal, Trust for America’s Health; and George Miller, Altarum Institute.

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,”White Americans' Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable

The economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap

No he's posted the truth. He states the reality of what he sees being posted in here.
so you think being racist towards whites is right? we are all ther same we all hurt and bleed the same. anyone tht goes for group with a color in the title is racist.

Shut the hell up with that fake ass colorblind shit. You are a racist, you don't see me as an American. If you guys saw us as Americans you would not be telling us to go back to Africa for practicing our first amendment rights. I will see color becsuse that's what you see. That's what the system created. So stop trying to lie to me because you've seen color only for your whole life.
anyone who goes for groupe with a color in it is racist. we are al ltheasme . no one is better then anyone else. we all hurt and bleed thr same. andi never told you to go anywere. stoip making things up/. to tell you the truth i do not care were you go.

anyone who goes for groupe with a color in it is racist. we are al ltheasme . no one is better then anyone else. we all hurt and bleed thr same. andi never told you to go anywere. stoip making things up/. to tell you the truth i do not care were you go.
No that's not racism. Whites don't get to remake the definition to gaslight people. Racism is when you assert an inheent trait to an entire race. Right wing white racists is not a term that applies to all whites. It applies to you and many in this forum, but not every white person in this forum. When we blacks discuss race, we're talking about laws and policies. You don't seem to understand that.

so you think being racist towards whites is right? we are all ther same we all hurt and bleed the same. anyone tht goes for group with a color in the title is racist.
Superbad has not been racist towards whites. He has responded to racism he gets from whites that YOU never challenge. Again, you don't get to redefine racism, especially after you don't say shit to whites about it and in fact you join with them.

No that's not racism. Whites don't get to remake the definition to gaslight people. Racism is when you assert an inheent trait to an entire race. Right wing white racists is not a term that applies to all whites. It applies to you and many in this forum, but not every white person in this forum. When we blacks discuss race, we're talking about laws and policies. You don't seem to understand that.
blacks do are re righting the defeniton to suit themselves. and yoiu fo not know me so dont dear tell me who i am.

Really give us some examples of my lies and racism Horseshitting.

The history of America is white folks racist against black folks, funny how that works.

New Topics

Forum List

Back