'Blame Trump' Defense Not Working Out For Capitol Rioters....But Snowflakes Stick With It

“Blame Trump” defense not working out well for rioters
Placeholder Image

"The Bad Orange Man made me do it"

'Personal Accountability' is not dead...no matter how hard Democrats, fake news media, and snbowflakes try to kill it.

Like most mob bosses, information to their soldiers goes through their capos.
Roger Stone is Trump's capo, he has a relationship with the Proud Boys.
Proud Boys spread the directions to other militias on the dark 'net chatrooms.
Trump's soldiers are a bunch of dumbassed redneck white trash, just stupid enough to go along with the plot.
So of course any reasonable judge is going to tell them they had a choice not to go and participate.

Federal prosecutors investigated Proud Boys ties to Roger ...
thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 539340-feder..

Feb 17, 2021 — Members of the violent far-right group the Proud Boys, as well as their connection with Trump associate and political consultant Roger Stone, ...

EXCLUSIVE: New Video of Roger Stone with Proud Boys ...
www.justsecurity.org › exclusive-new-video-of-roger-st...

Feb 6, 2021 — Footage obtained by Just Security from Parler shows Roger Stone and Proud Boys leaders Enrique Tarrio and Ethan Nordean (a.k.a. Rufio ...

Placeholder Image

'Personal Accountability' is not dead...no matter how hard Democrats, fake news media, and snbowflakes try to kill it.

Honesty is the best policy.
Insanity is a better defense.

They are being honest when they say that the blob is responsible....but that doesn't mean they are not as well.

Placeholder Image

It sounds more as if the right-wing trump insurrectionists would like to kill personal accountability, at least when applied to them, than media, Democrats or snowflakes. Not that many insurrectionist associated with the Democrats, as they say they were there to support trump. Bad decision. Now they will pay for their folly personally. I wonder how many of the "blame trump" insurrectionist wrote emails to their republican representatives and senator recommending they impeach trump? None, I imagine. Cannot have it both ways. If you did not and do not support punishment for trump, no way go get out of personal responsibility. They should not have been supporting his effort to overthrow free elections in the first place. Now they should just be ready to pay for what they have done.

They can't blame Trump because Trump didn't even encourage them. Antifa was set up by Pelosi and co. to do this and pin the blame on Trump. Democrats have been doing this for the last 5 years.

Placeholder Image

Trump's soldiers are a bunch of dumbassed redneck white trash, just stupid enough to go along with the plot.
So of course any reasonable judge is going to tell them they had a choice not to go and participate.

Feb 17, 2021 — Members of the violent far-right group the Proud Boys, as well as their connection with Trump associate and political consultant Roger Stone, ...

Feb 6, 2021 — Footage obtained by Just Security from Parler shows Roger Stone and Proud Boys leaders Enrique Tarrio and Ethan Nordean (a.k.a. Rufio ...
I'd love to see Roger Stone back in jail...where he belongs

It isn't that I believe any of them should get off the hook because of anything Trump did, but by his conduct Trump should be right there with them as an accessory before the fact.

Then that would make Kameltoe and a host of other Dimm's accessories to the 'Summer of Love' riots IF they had been equally prosecutoraily pursued, dimwit!

"Trump's soldiers are a bunch of dumbassed redneck white trash, just stupid enough to go along with the plot."

Jeeez! I hate to see that sentiment repeated too often. After all, "dumbassed redneck white trash, just stupid enough....." appears to me to be mildly pejorative.

So, we all can hope that those here who self-identify as "dumbassed redneck white trash, just stupid enough"......won't be overly offended.
.........................................................................................................................

They can't blame Trump because Trump didn't even encourage them. Antifa was set up by Pelosi and co. to do this and pin the blame on Trump.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's posts like the above that keeps me coming back to this chatroom.
Such posts distill so effectively the sentiment that poster Blaine Sweeter is suggesting.

At any rate, I could see an argument being crafted along those lines.

Placeholder Image

I'd love to see Roger Stone back in jail...where he belongs

That's some good Hatin'. You get a star on your leftist card.

Such posts distill so effectively the sentiment that poster Blaine Sweeter is suggesting.

I agree 100%.
The cult of trump is strong with this one. wamose lol.

Placeholder Image

~~~~~~
Why did Pelosi refuse Trump's offer to send 10,000 Nat'l Guard?

She needed an excuse to justify her 2nd failed Impeachment

So the new QAnon/Trumper theory is that Nancy was trying to commit suicide?

Sure why not. You fuckers fell for the Putin line that Hillary was in league with the Russians to lose the 2016 election...

They can't blame Trump because Trump didn't even encourage them. Antifa was set up by Pelosi and co. to do this and pin the blame on Trump.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, a monkey see monkey do disciple of Blaine Sweeter. Good job Qdog.

Forum List

Back