Blame Obama!!

Jul 15, 2011
" Evegreen State"
Did you know that; The office of the presidency
proposes job creating bills through Congress, and Congress decides to act on or refuse the proposal?
Did you know; Congress leads a Republican majority in the house?

Did you know; The office of the presidency has Veto power but can be overturned
by the Senate.

Does this put things into perspective when discussing why the presesident's job's plan
has failed?

Obama said to "pass this bill now." but he had no bill... he gave a speech about a bill as if there were ideas written down, inthe end he just gave a meaningless speech. Obama can put up a bill if he likes, and he preteded that he did.

The Senate (Dems) have stalled any "jobs bill" the House gave to them... "Jobs bill" is relitive to how you think Govrnment can or can't create jobs and so many simply attack Republicans for not giving a jobs bill because their "jobs bill" does not include massive, deficit building, targeted, unfair spending to buy votes from cerain areas of the country.

Obama said to "pass this bill now." but he had no bill... he gave a speech about a bill as if there were ideas written down, inthe end he just gave a meaningless speech. Obama can put up a bill if he likes, and he preteded that he did.

The Senate (Dems) have stalled any "jobs bill" the House gave to them... "Jobs bill" is relitive to how you think Govrnment can or can't create jobs and so many simply attack Republicans for not giving a jobs bill because their "jobs bill" does not include massive, deficit building, targeted, unfair spending to buy votes from cerain areas of the country.
Is this your opinion, or is this a fact? We have little to no representation from either party, but the fact remains is that Conservatives/Republican's have historically
over represented Multi National's and American based Corp's. to the demise of our general population, and we are footing the bill. You can speculate that he pretended to make a difference, but that is purely speculation.

WTF are you talking about... You just tried to claim It's not Obama's jobs to write bills despite Obama giving a "Jobs bill" speech where he pretended he had a bill that congress (not the house but congress) "Must pass now!" now you are trying to change your own thread into what party has sold themselves out to big corp more? Obama received more $$ from corporations than any person running for the Presidency in history, along with Union money... So after I proved what you said to be pointless I'm still wondering why you brought it up.

Can or can't Obama provide the House with a actual bill of legislation?
Why did Obama make it sound like he had such a bill when he clearly does not?
Why would Obama tell Republicans to write a bill with only ideas Obama likes tax credits, tax hikes, massive spending?

Even during his speech Obama said "some Republicans have said they will never vote for a tax hike in their entire life, so you have to vote for this bill because otherwise the payroll tax goes up." Then Obama said at another point he wants to raise taxes on the rich to pay their fair share........ So he just fucked his own stupid plan to trap Republicans into never raising taxes... Why can;t Obama just ask for a payroll tax extension on it's own, why does he have to lump it into a giant massive spending bill of near 450 billion... He just did 800 billion around 2 years ago and the economy is still tanking.

WTF are you talking about... You just tried to claim It's not Obama's jobs to write bills despite Obama giving a "Jobs bill" speech where he pretended he had a bill that congress (not the house but congress) "Must pass now!" now you are trying to change your own thread into what party has sold themselves out to big corp more? Obama received more $$ from corporations than any person running for the Presidency in history, along with Union money... So after I proved what you said to be pointless I'm still wondering why you brought it up.

Can or can't Obama provide the House with a actual bill of legislation?
Why did Obama make it sound like he had such a bill when he clearly does not?
Why would Obama tell Republicans to write a bill with only ideas Obama likes tax credits, tax hikes, massive spending?

Even during his speech Obama said "some Republicans have said they will never vote for a tax hike in their entire life, so you have to vote for this bill because otherwise the payroll tax goes up." Then Obama said at another point he wants to raise taxes on the rich to pay their fair share........ So he just fucked his own stupid plan to trap Republicans into never raising taxes... Why can;t Obama just ask for a payroll tax extension on it's own, why does he have to lump it into a giant massive spending bill of near 450 billion... He just did 800 billion around 2 years ago and the economy is still tanking.
No I have not changed the thread, but nice try. I am stating historical facts that are synonymous with the original
statement. The bill was presented to Congress, which for some reason you are denying.
Obama is just as much of a Corporatist as the GOP, but let us remember who has
historically screwed American labor time and memorial. Who gave you the idea that the
Bill never made it to the house anyway? And your assumptions are wrong about "Unions"
spearheading his campaign contributions, here is why; unions are blocking trade deals, so it only fitting that the GOP propagandizes the public into believing what you are doing now. Wouldn't turn my back on the GOP to pick up a penny, and I would rather be represented by the Union than I would anybody the GOP has to offer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back