Blame Democrats For Killing Sports In America

Democrats isolated us and are trying to force us into wearing masks, but believe me when I say this, they're going to make sure that sports is dead in this country, and is unforgivable.

There is no way that college football games can be played this year as long as the DEMOCRATS keep faking new COVID-19 positive tests. Not sick people. Just positive tests. The NFL will cancel their season shortly, and the China-loving NBA won't be playing this year and maybe next year. Baseball is history and Hockey, who knows. Hard to play games when you have to stay 6 feet from other players.

But you can go out on the freeways all you want and try to stop cars. Protesters are immune to COVID-19.
Nope, blame the stupid fucks who refuse to wear masks.

Democrats isolated us and are trying to force us into wearing masks, but believe me when I say this, they're going to make sure that sports is dead in this country, and is unforgivable.

There is no way that college football games can be played this year as long as the DEMOCRATS keep faking new COVID-19 positive tests. Not sick people. Just positive tests. The NFL will cancel their season shortly, and the China-loving NBA won't be playing this year and maybe next year. Baseball is history and Hockey, who knows. Hard to play games when you have to stay 6 feet from other players.

But you can go out on the freeways all you want and try to stop cars. Protesters are immune to COVID-19.
You mean the stupid fucks that gathered in mass and burnt down all of those businesses...all of the motherfuckers out protesting...America?
Dude, have you had your fucking head up your ass for the last couple of months?
I can't believe anyone could be as ignorant as you are willingly.

You mean the stupid fucks that gathered in mass and burnt down all of those businesses...all of the motherfuckers out protesting...America?
They are protesting YOUR America = the one that slaughters black people & does not care.

They are protesting YOUR America = the one that slaughters black people & does not care.
That's not my America. That's the Democrat Party's America. All of this shit is happening wherever they are running that city, thanks to their no-bail policies and lax crime laws. NY Mayor Bill De Blasio and NY Governor Andrew Cuomo are responsible for over 32,000 deaths alone....more than the entire country of Sweden. They intentionally exposed hundreds of thousands of elderly citizens to the virus in nursing homes to create an increase in fatalities. They've been padding their statistics with false positive results and are in the process of shutting down the economy again. At the same time, they're refusing to support law enforcement in their states and cities.

Ecw9Q-2UwAECiJB.png

Ecw-5P4UwAEo7Nj.png

Last edited:
Hey morons, the pandemic is real. Deaths are real. Lack of ICU beds is real. Seek help for your failure to live in reality.

That's not my America. That's the Democrat Party's America. All of this shit is happening wherever they are running that city, thanks to their no-bail policies and lax crime laws.

Make up your mind. First you blame Democrats for B LM & then you blame Democrasts for doing nothing with these killings by police.

That's not my America. That's the Democrat Party's America. All of this shit is happening wherever they are running that city, thanks to their no-bail policies and lax crime laws.

Make up your mind. First you blame Democrats for B LM & then you blame Democrasts for doing nothing with these killings by police.
Aren’t these the same folks that recently went on a rant how they will never attend a NFL, NBA, or NASCAR event again? Now they whine about the death of sports. You can’t make this up!

The incompetence of your hero‘s handling of Covid19 is the sole thing killing sports. You can search the world over and maybe you might find some Third World countries doing worse than the US, but not any developed countries. Fact.
What incompetence? What was he supposed to do after your ilk fought him on his travel bans, you reap what you sow child.

The incompetence of your hero‘s handling of Covid19 is the sole thing killing sports. You can search the world over and maybe you might find some Third World countries doing worse than the US, but not any developed countries. Fact.
What incompetence? What was he supposed to do after your ilk fought him on his travel bans, you reap what you sow child.
Lol..Trump’s incompetence, his belittling of the virus, his war with Fauci have facilitated the spread of the virus with the resultant countless sick and dead.

Lol..Trump’s incompetence, his belittling of the virus, his war with Fauci have facilitated the spread of the virus with the resultant countless sick and dead.
Words killed now?

This is the only thing that will save you and others

1288440.jpg

Aren’t these the same folks that recently went on a rant how they will never attend a NFL, NBA, or NASCAR event again? Now they whine about the death of sports. You can’t make this up!

Put two and two together for fucks sake.

What do those three sports have in common? Oh ya, faggot liberals ruining them.

You fuckers are willfully ignorant or just plain stupid. Maybe a combination of both.

Either way, fuck you.

Yeah, and it's Trump's fault all of those folks protested and painted BLM in the streets. It's Trump’s fault Democrats are paying sick illegals to flood over the borders. It's Trump’s fault that 25% of the cases are in one state, New York.

Are you an American? Or are you a Democrat? Democrats hate America and Americans

Watch the news silly one, instead of OAN and FOX....

The deaths are rising.... the Fed had to send in freezer trucks because there is not enough room in the hospital morgues in Texas and Florida.....

It's NYC all over again, only in the Sun belt.... :eek-52:

Watch the news silly one, instead of OAN and FOX....

The deaths are rising.... the Fed had to send in freezer trucks because there is not enough room in the hospital morgues in Texas and Florida.....

It's NYC all over again, only in the Sun belt.... :eek-52:
I saw those freezer truck pictures. Everyone was wearing heavy coats....because the workers were extremely cold.... THE PICTURES WERE TAKEN DURING WINTER!!! AND WHO CAN TELL WHERE THOSE PICTURES WERE TAKEN. COULD HAVE BEEN CHINA FOR ALL WE KNEW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back