Blame Canada

For this, you must die!!
southparkshot_640_doomsday_604x341.jpg

Fucktards, go back to sniffing camel ass.

Just so we're clear, you're claiming that this blog is representative of 1.5 billion people? "Abu Talhah al Amrikee" (Zachary A. Chesser) and the head of the group, "Yusuf Khattab" (Joseph Cohen, former Jewish extremist/Israeli settler,) are overzealous converts who are given a voice by bigoted morons like you. Go back to lighting your farts on fire or whatever it is that you dipshits do while waiting for an excuse to vilify Muslims.

Just so we are clear, Islam is made up, just like every other religion, and only assholes make excuses for its excesses.

Which would be you, dear camel butt sniffer.

Just so we are clear, Islam is made up, just like every other religion, and only assholes make excuses for its excesses.

Yeah, dickweed, pointing out that you stupidly demonized an entire religion because of something you read in a blog post sure makes me an asshole. :lol:

Yeah, dickweed, pointing out that you stupidly demonized an entire religion because of something you read in a blog post sure makes me an asshole. :lol:
Only you, the guy who licks camel balls calls 'demonizing a religion' in defense of death threats BY that religion. :lol:

No wonder islam is so backward, people like you are its backbone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids-47.html#post2227912

The posting on Revolutionmuslim.com says: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.”

Youtube has removed the video, but I am sure it will rear it's ugly head again. I watched it yesterday, and it was a threat toward Matt and Trey. They even posted their address, and told "other Muslims" to go to their house and "blast them"

Only you, the guy who licks camel balls calls 'demonizing a religion' in defense of death threats BY that religion. :lol:
Are you really so thick-headed that you're still acting as if one blogger represents an entire religion?

No wonder islam is so backward, people like you are its backbone.
Call it whatever you want; it won't reverse our enormous rate of growth. :lol:

"Formerly known as Joseph Cohen, al-Khattab is an American-born Jew who converted to Islam after attending an Orthodox Rabbinical school...The 39-year-old New York taxi driver launched RevolutionMuslim.com..."

"RevolutionMuslim.com has been monitored by the ADL since 2006, Segal said, and has roughly five to 10 active members..."

U.S. Based Revolution Muslim Website Spreading Messages of Hate - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
FOXNews.com - New York-Based Muslim's Web Site Calls for God to 'Kill the Jews'

You people are a bunch of idiots.

Cancer has an 'enormous rate of growth' and has the same result on people.
No, I'm afraid you have it backwards. Ignorance, like yours, is the cancer. Islam is chemotherapy. Now, have you shifted your focus entirely to spouting off lame insults, or are you going to put your idiocy on display once more by telling us how a wannabe Muslim group with 5-10 members "represents Islam"? :lol:

Cancer has an 'enormous rate of growth' and has the same result on people.
No, I'm afraid you have it backwards. Ignorance, like yours, is the cancer. Islam is chemotherapy. Now, have you shifted your focus entirely to spouting off lame insults, or are you going to put your idiocy on display once more by telling us how a wannabe Muslim group with 5-10 members "represents Islam"? :lol:
No, I have it correct.

Islam is a cancer, and eventually it will die out.

You can't kill people fast enough to force them to stay in it, although I know you medieval fuckheads try your best.

Forum List

Back