Blagojevich prosecutor hired in Christie bridge probe

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ouch. Yeah, that's some big guns for just a local traffic jam.

You think somebody somewhere knows something and this just might be the tip of the iceberg?

Say buh-bye Christie. All Blago did was make some comments in a phone call and look where he is now. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Chris Christie bridge scandal: Blagojevich prosecutor hired in Christie bridge probe - chicagotribune.com

Unless they have some other smoking guns..he's going to survive this.

He's still popular in Jersey..and no Republican is going after him.

It probably nixes, however, his quest for the White House.

You think somebody somewhere knows something and this just might be the tip of the iceberg?

Say buh-bye Christie. All Blago did was make some comments in a phone call and look where he is now. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Chris Christie bridge scandal: Blagojevich prosecutor hired in Christie bridge probe - chicagotribune.com

I know they're lawyering up and subpoenas are flying. Christie's tone seems to be hardening a tad as well. 20 subpoenas so far.

I know they're lawyering up and subpoenas are flying. Christie's tone seems to be hardening a tad as well. 20 subpoenas so far.

Doesn't matter.

You had Blago on tape hawking the Senate seat..

Christie's not that stupid.

Unless they have some other smoking guns..he's going to survive this.

He's still popular in Jersey..and no Republican is going after him.

It probably nixes, however, his quest for the White House.

Maybe, but Schar put Blagojevich away for 14 years for comments he made during a phone call about "...what I've got is golden" referring to Obama's vacated Illinois senate seat.

This thing just broke exactly one week ago and 12-13 of the people subpoenaed last night were current and past Christie aides. It's going to be like peeling a stinky onion.

Doesn't matter.

He's not stupid but he can't control himself. He's a hothead.

Doesn't matter.

He's already implicated himself at his press conference making it sound like he hadn't seen David Wildstein "in years" and that's when all the photos started popping up of the two of them in September.

He also stupidly said he knew nothing of the emails until "8:50 yesterday morning". The man's lost it.

I don't think Reid Schar would be taking this case if there wasn't a whole lot of meat on the bones.

Last edited:

Doesn't matter.

He's already implicated himself at his press conference making it sound like he hadn't seen David Wildstein "in years" and that's when all the photos started popping up of the two of them in September.

He also stupidly said he knew nothing of the emails until "8:50 this morning". The man's lost it.

I don't think Reid Schar would be taking this case if there wasn't a whole lot of meat on the bones.

That's not going to stick.

They got him in a picture..that's it.

Doesn't matter.

He also stupidly said he knew nothing of the emails until "8:50 yesterday morning". The man's lost it.

He said he hardly knows Wildstein and that could be pissing Wildstein off. All Wildstein needs is a deal.

Doesn't matter.

That may be..but he also works the crowd well.

People love him.

Trust me..unless they got something like a video of him putting cones out on the GWB..he's going to slide.

Doesn't matter.

Yup. Exactly. Most people who weigh 400 pounds are out of control in more ways than one.

Doesn't matter.

That may be..but he also works the crowd well.

People love him.

Trust me..unless they got something like a video of him putting cones out on the GWB..he's going to slide.

I like him. I don't trust him on this one though, we'll see.

There are other issues like his campaign ads that are cropping up. It seems to be getting a little tougher for him.

Doesn't matter.

He said he hardly knows Wildstein and that could be pissing Wildstein off. All Wildstein needs is a deal.

Wildstein pleaded the 5th over and over again last week. When he and other aides get their immunity from prosecution they are going to tell everything they know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back