Blago files lawsuit to make a political comeback!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Nope, this isn't Political Satire :lmao:

In a federal civil rights complaint, Blagojevich, now 64, declared what happened to him was unconstitutional, because he was denied the right to call witnesses and to cross-examine the government's witnesses. The governor also claimed he was denied the right to present evidence, especially certain undercover tapes.​
And as a result, according to the court filings, people have been denied the right to vote (for him).​
"Perish the thought, but if I were to drop dead right here, my obituary in tomorrow's paper would not be that good," Blagojevich said Monday.​

something more is going on here. We all know illinois politics is corrupt as they come. So why was he thrown under the bus? To protect someone higher up on the ladder? Hey. the guy was a freakin' leftist but he got a bum deal out of bigger freakin' leftists. They don't want that coming out.

In a federal civil rights complaint, Blagojevich, now 64, declared what happened to him was unconstitutional, because he was denied the right to call witnesses and to cross-examine the government's witnesses. The governor also claimed he was denied the right to present evidence, especially certain undercover tapes.​
And as a result, according to the court filings, people have been denied the right to vote (for him).​
"Perish the thought, but if I were to drop dead right here, my obituary in tomorrow's paper would not be that good," Blagojevich said Monday.​

Soon Trump will be filing the same lawsuit.

something more is going on here. We all know illinois politics is corrupt as they come. So why was he thrown under the bus? To protect someone higher up on the ladder? Hey. the guy was a freakin' leftist but he got a bum deal out of bigger freakin' leftists. They don't want that coming out.
Blago knew the truth about Pizzagate and the Clinton murders. He also had irrefutable evidence on Obama and his Kenyan Muslim roots! :laughing0301:

The true crime is the $60 that Amazon is charging for the book he wrote about the matter. I guess the publication date is what makes it so valuable.

1628008240084.png
1628008655094.png

Amazon product

I knew you'd be a fan!

The governor also claimed he was denied the right to present evidence, especially certain undercover tapes.
The feds are cutting and pasting video evidence to frame in a certain way what they want to show in court. Neither the defendant nor the defense counsel has access to the raw unedited evidence.
And as a result, according to the court filings, people have been denied the right to vote (for him).
The Chicago Mob threw away the Republican ballots and substituted enough forged and falsified Democrat ballots to alter the outcome of the election.
"Perish the thought, but if I were to drop dead right here, my obituary in tomorrow's paper would not be that good," Blagojevich said Monday.
The Democrat Mafia is putting a price on Blagojevich's head and offering real money to murder him.

The feds are cutting and pasting video evidence to frame in a certain way what they want to show in court. Neither the defendant nor the defense counsel has access to the raw unedited evidence.

The Chicago Mob threw away the Republican ballots and substituted enough forged and falsified Democrat ballots to alter the outcome of the election.

The Democrat Mafia is putting a price on Blagojevich's head and offering real money to murder him.

And you are an incoherent lunatic - So there is that ;)

thank God Trump pardonned him

excerpt:

“I’m a Trumpocrat,” said the one-time contestant on Trump’s reality TV show, “Celebrity Apprentice.” Because Trump spared him from several more years at his Colorado federal prison, Blagojevich added: “I am grateful to him forever.”

Blagojevich didn't sound particularly confident about his chances of prevailing, noting for journalists how he had received a C in constitutional law at law school. Because of his felony conviction, he was also stripped of his law license. He is representing himself pro se as a non-lawyer in the suit — self-representation that is usually reserved for prisoners or the indigent.

Blagojevich said Monday he earns a living by consulting work, doing a podcast, giving paid speeches and featuring on an app through which celebrities are paid for giving personalized birthday and other greetings. He said he is also writing a book.

Blagojevich once was regarded as a rising political star for his Bill Clinton-like ability to connect with voters, but he has been radioactive in Illinois political circles for years. Details about his corruption as governor shocked even Illinoisans, who for decades have seen a procession of indicted elected officials heading in and out of the same courthouse.

Last edited:
I love how our political stage just keeps trending more and more towards comedy.

Comedy is sometimes defined as when the bottom drops out of a tragedy.

I am afraid we are proving that true.

Who do you think? Wanna bet the meat puppet faggot obozo wanted some of the take as well as a say on who took that seat?

I love how our political stage just keeps trending more and more towards comedy.

Comedy is sometimes defined as when the bottom drops out of a tragedy.

I am afraid we are proving that true.
I don't find it funny that our federal government looks more and more like a banana republic manipulated by the chi-coms the more entrenched democrook political whores become.

We desperately need a modern Augusto Pinochet to purge DC or we are all going to suffer when those assholes finally collapse the whole thing.

Forum List

Back