Blacks will vote Republican...Why you ask?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump will announce cuts to entitlement programs making it crystal clear that the primary reason for the cuts has to do with illegals and their anchor babies robbing good Americans blind....This will turn blacks against xxxxxxx overnight.
THEN, just like Charles Barkley did in AL, Kanye will rally blacks to voting booths nationwide.
BANK ON IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we cant support the blacks and Mexicans both...….democrats are throwing the blacks under the bus for illegal Mexican votes

Eventually blacks will come to understand that Dem's are not their friends. Blacks have far more in common with conservatives than they do with filthy liberals, Democrats, or GOP RINO's.

I know that, when I want to know what black people think, I ask the first 4 angry old white guys I can find what they think.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Thanks
Well we cant support the blacks and Mexicans both...….democrats are throwing the blacks under the bus for illegal Mexican votes

Of course they are, do you know how hard it is to find a Black American that will clean their toilet and mow the lawn?

Trump will announce cuts to entitlement programs making it crystal clear that the primary reason for the cuts has to do with illegals and their anchor babies robbing good Americans blind....This will turn blacks against xxxxxxx overnight.
THEN, just like Charles Barkley did in AL, Kanye will rally blacks to voting booths nationwide.
BANK ON IT.

And not one word about entitlement programs for the top 1%. What makes low income republicans work against their own interests so much? Think you might get an invite to mara lago some day ?

• Thanks
Please note....Somehow I accidentally edited my OP...I know this because I’m certain there is no Lib like censorship going on here. The word censored...oops, I meant accidentally edited is WETBACKS.

Thanks.

BANK ON IT.

And not one word about entitlement programs for the top 1%. What makes low income republicans work against their own interests so much? Think you might get an invite to mara lago some day ?

Explain this entitlement the 1% ers receive?
Please don’t make an ass of yourself by claiming they receive an entitlement by getting to keep more of what they earn / generate.

BANK ON IT.

Well, certainly not going to get an invite if you can't spell it correctly.

Eventually blacks will come to understand that Dem's are not their friends. Blacks have far more in common with conservatives than they do with filthy liberals, Democrats, or GOP RINO's.
Dems can't keep the black vote forever. Sooner or later black people will wake up.

Wealthy people are eligible for food stamps? Who knew?

BANK ON IT.

The trouble is that Congress has to approve of those cuts. Also no one believes Trump. Blacks are not voting for Trump.

Forum List

Back