Blacks were SLAVES ON A PLANTATION until yesterday

Republicans have nothing to say about this and black trump supporters have less than nothing to say. They are black supporting an anti black candidate.
Can you articulate how President Trump is “anti-black”? Be specific.
You mean besides getting sued for not renting to Blacks and the Central Park incident?
A lawsuit that got zero dollars since it was bullshit.
And what is wrong for wanting the death penalty for rapists and murderers?
Drumpf settled out of court.

They werent rapist and murderers. They were set up by the cops and later exonerated.
The settlement included no payment or admission of wrongdoing.

They were rapists, they admitted it.

Seriously, this is the worst you got for President Trump being “anti-black”?
I dont get your point? Drumpf still discriminated. He got a slap on the wrist.

They were beaten and denied their rights which is why they were exonerated since there was not a shred of evidence. Drumpf didnt care about that since they were Black.

I havent looked into everything. Those two are more than enough for me. Not to mention his lie about Obama simply because he was Black.
Trump discriminated? He was never personally involved.

The teenagers were part of a group of rioters and rapists, just because they didn’t rape the one women, doesn’t make them innocent of the many assaults that happened that night. Being part of a gang that commits heinous crimes has consequences. Something the black community has a hard time learning.
Of course he was personally involved. Thats where the directions came from and the reason he was personally sued.

Who told you the group was part of a group of rioters and rapists? Drumpf?
Uh-huh, sure. No evidence of actual racism, but an accusation is good enough for you.

Funny how that doesn’t apply to black teenagers who confessed to a crime.
Rental discrimination is racial discrimination when you dont rent to Black people.

If someone beat your ass to make you confess then it doesnt apply.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Republicans have nothing to say about this and black trump supporters have less than nothing to say. They are black supporting an anti black candidate.
You mean besides getting sued for not renting to Blacks and the Central Park incident?

They werent rapist and murderers. They were set up by the cops and later exonerated.

They were beaten and denied their rights which is why they were exonerated since there was not a shred of evidence. Drumpf didnt care about that since they were Black.

I havent looked into everything. Those two are more than enough for me. Not to mention his lie about Obama simply because he was Black.

The teenagers were part of a group of rioters and rapists, just because they didn’t rape the one women, doesn’t make them innocent of the many assaults that happened that night. Being part of a gang that commits heinous crimes has consequences. Something the black community has a hard time learning.
Of course he was personally involved. Thats where the directions came from and the reason he was personally sued.

Uh-huh, sure. No evidence of actual racism, but an accusation is good enough for you.

Rental discrimination is racial discrimination when you dont rent to Black people.

Now you’re claiming he didn’t rent to black people? Funny, most of the black renters interviewed for that investigation had no complaints.

Now you’re claiming he didn’t rent to black people? Funny, most of the black renters interviewed for that investigation had no complaints.
I'm not claiming. I'm saying thats the reason he got sued by the feds. If you dont believe me look it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The DOJ busted trump so all this white racist mumbo jumbo about imaginary blacks saying he didn't discriminate is a lie.

I'm not claiming. I'm saying thats the reason he got sued by the feds. If you dont believe me look it up.
The reason he got sued was from bogus claims of racism, which is why he didn’t lose a penny.

So where is evidence of President Trump anti-black policies? All we’ve heard so far are lame ass accusations that went nowhere decades ago.

Here’s a vid you should watch, IM2 .......

No, I don't listen to Larry Elders. Seems that only white racists doo that.

Roland: Larry Elder 'Sounds Like A Stupid Person' Proclaiming 'Republicans Did Not Own Slaves'

The reason he got sued was from bogus claims of racism, which is why he didn’t lose a penny.
It wasn't bogus and trump paid a huge fine.

So where is evidence of President Trump anti-black policies? All we’ve heard so far are lame ass accusations that went nowhere decades ago.
He took white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list while making a special classification for black organizations called black identity extremists. The DOJ busted trump for racial, discrimination and he lost..

1590300116665.png

Case NameUnited States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.
FH-NY-0024​
Docket / Court73-1529 ( E.D.N.Y. )
State/TerritoryNew York
Case Type(s)Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Attorney OrganizationU.S. Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Division
Case SummaryThis case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016).

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.

The Trumps retained Roy Cohn, former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy, to defend them; they counter-claimed against the government, seeking $100 million in damages for defamation.

The case was assigned to District Judge Edward R. Neaher. He dismissed the counterclaim and allowed the Fair Housing Act suit to proceed.

After two years, the matter settled with a consent decree, signed June 10, 1975. It included the ordinary disclaimer of liability (the settlement was “in no way an admission” of a violation"), but prohibited the Trumps from "discriminating against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling." Fred and Donald Trump were ordered to "thoroughly acquaint themselves personally on a detailed basis" with the Fair Housing Act. The agreement also required the Trumps to place ads informing minorities they had an equal opportunity to seek housing at their properties. According to a contemporary article in the New York Times, Trump Management was required to furnish the New York Urban League with a weekly list of all apartment vacancies, for two years; the League would get three days to provide qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black.

The Justice Department called the decree “one of the most far-reaching ever negotiated.”
Newspaper headlines echoed that assessment. The New York Amsterdam News, for example, titled its article “Minorities win housing suit,” and told readers that “qualified Blacks and Puerto Ricans now have the opportunity to rent apartments owned by Trump Management.”

He took white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list while making a special classification for black organizations called black identity extremists. The DOJ busted trump for racial, discrimination and he lost..

View attachment 340235

Case NameUnited States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.
FH-NY-0024​
Docket / Court73-1529 ( E.D.N.Y. )
State/TerritoryNew York
Case Type(s)Fair Housing/Lending/Insurance
Attorney OrganizationU.S. Dept. of Justice Civil Rights Division
Case SummaryThis case was brought against Fred and Donald Trump, and their real estate company, in 1973 in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York. We are working to obtain the relevant documents. In the meantime, the facts in the summary are from an article by Michael Kranish and Robert O'Harrow Jr. in the Washington Post, Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it (Jan. 23, 2016).

In October 1973, the Justice Department filed this civil rights case in federal court in Brooklyn against Fred Trump, Donald Trump, and their real estate company. The complaint alleged that the firm had committed systemic violations of the Fair Housing Act of 1968 in their many complexes--39 buildings, between them containing over 14,000 apartments. The allegations included evidence from black and white "testers" who had sought to rent apartments; the white testers were told of vacancies; the black testers were not, or were steered to apartment complexes with a higher proportion of racial minorities. The complaint also alleged that Trump employees had placed codes next to housing applicant names to indicate if they were black.

The Trumps retained Roy Cohn, former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy, to defend them; they counter-claimed against the government, seeking $100 million in damages for defamation.

The case was assigned to District Judge Edward R. Neaher. He dismissed the counterclaim and allowed the Fair Housing Act suit to proceed.

After two years, the matter settled with a consent decree, signed June 10, 1975. It included the ordinary disclaimer of liability (the settlement was “in no way an admission” of a violation"), but prohibited the Trumps from "discriminating against any person in the terms, conditions, or privileges of sale or rental of a dwelling." Fred and Donald Trump were ordered to "thoroughly acquaint themselves personally on a detailed basis" with the Fair Housing Act. The agreement also required the Trumps to place ads informing minorities they had an equal opportunity to seek housing at their properties. According to a contemporary article in the New York Times, Trump Management was required to furnish the New York Urban League with a weekly list of all apartment vacancies, for two years; the League would get three days to provide qualified applicants for every fifth vacancy in Trump buildings where fewer than 10 percent of the tenants were black.

The Justice Department called the decree “one of the most far-reaching ever negotiated.”
Newspaper headlines echoed that assessment. The New York Amsterdam News, for example, titled its article “Minorities win housing suit,” and told readers that “qualified Blacks and Puerto Ricans now have the opportunity to rent apartments owned by Trump Management.”

Apparently you need to learn to read. There was no fine, and the DOJ agreed that they were “ in no way” in violation. The Trumps agreed to have their rentals listed in the Urban League listings, so they got some free advertising out of it. Gee, giving the Trumps more business, is them getting “busted”?

Your low IQ strikes again.

Biden could do a virtual town hall tomorrow in black face, and these guys would still support him.

Yet none of these race baiters can even name one policy of President Trump that is “anti-black”. They have to go back decades to a failed lawsuit attempt. Meanwhile the Obamas fled their black neighborhood and live with a bunch of rich white people, but they aren’t sellouts!

Let’s also not forget the record low black unemployment record President Trump had. Funny how he is supposedly “anti- black” but so many got off welfare and got jobs under President Trump. I guess Democrats consider getting black people off welfare and making them productive citizens is “anti-black” or racist.

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

The 8 Kinds of Black Donald Trump Supporters
Michael Harriot
8/03/18 11:19AM

Black people love Donald Trump.

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

It seems that political correctness has suddenly become proper.

Malcom X called, IM2...he wants you to stop using his image when you're posting your usual "blacks as victims" nonsense!
Malcolm X told me to tell that white boy Oldstyle that if he ever uses his name in a post again he will visit his racist ass a dream and make him understand what he meant by any means necessary.
Malcolm would be embarrassed by you, IM2! The time to play the race card is long gone but it's still your knee jerk response to everything! Malcolm would look at Joe Biden and say "That's the kind of white guy who's been playing us since LBJ was in the White House! Why would we elect HIS wrinkly old ass?"
What do you think Malcolm would say about Drumpfs retarded ass?
I think Malcolm would say that's someone we can work with! He said give me a chance and then he created jobs for blacks. The other guys just promised they would and then did jack shit!
You obviously dont know Malcolm or recent history. All those jobs were created by The GREAT OBAMA and Biden.

I actually agree with you that Biden created LOTS of jobs for blacks!!!

And those jobs included FREE HOUSING, UNIFORMS, FOOD, AND MEDICAL CARE!!!

Unfortunately, prison jobs don't pay very well, though...

But you're right about blacks getting away from the "plantation"!!!

Trump released them!!!

Last edited:
And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

Michael Harriot

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

Sure, Joe's a racist, but he's a democrat, what did you expec?
You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

Only whites like you listen to this retard.

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

I didnt ask what you were good with. You cant show me a better life when mine is already better than yours. :)

Is it?
How can your life be better when you're always complaining ?

Yes it is.

Who told you I was always complaining? I dont have anything to complain about and if I did I wouldnt complain to white people about it.

I've been reading your posts over the past several years. You're always bitching about something. :)

Such as what? If you've been reading them for the past several years you can at least come up with one thing I've been complaining about right? :)

Post something you haven't cried about! lol

So I assume you just realized you put your foot in your mouth then? Its ok. I do all you silly ass white boys like that. :)

I can only guess you'll eventually start listening to those who are smarter than you and vote accordingly.

You aren't helping the black community by voting for their masters.

I know a lot of people and have yet to meet anyone smarter than me no matter where in the world I have been.

Thats exactly why I would never vote for a repub. They want badly to be masters again. Aint happenin on my watch. :)

While you might be comfortable living in the ghetto democrats have gifted you, many blacks want a better life. It's why I'll be supporting Trump again in 2020.

:)

I no longer live in the ghetto. I do go there often to give back and I'm not a dem. I didnt ask you who you would be supporting. I assumed that since you were white you were going to support Drumpf anyway. :)

Wait... are you saying you clawed your way out of a ghetto and are still supporting the party that put you there??

He is an obedient lapdog.

Still trying huh? You gotta be mad bro. :laughing0301:

What does that even mean? Angry about what? Remember, I am a Neo Nazi Jew. Whatever that means. You and IM2 eat the same retard sandwiches it seems.

You mad bro. Dont be mad. :)

You’re like a retarded parrot.

Youre like a white guy....only more retarded than usual. :)

I’ve broken another one. Love it. You just said you would vote for Biden as President. So you admit you are voting for a retard? Your words. LMAO!!!! Well people do vote for those most like themselves. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There are only two retards to vote for. I am definitely not going to vote for the most retarded one named Drumpf.

Vote for the one who has done nothing for blacks! lol

I already said I wasnt going to vote for Drumpfs retarded ass. Werent you reading my posts? :)

You were told who to vote for. We all understand, bitch boy. That’s your new name. Bitch Boy. Love it.

Still trying huh? :)

You are my bitch. You keep parroting the same line. “You mad”? Zero originality. That is a sign of a stupid person. Another sign is that you will vote for a retard. You’re also scared of COVID. Bitch Boy. I had it and Laughed. Like I laugh at you.

Youre getting way too upset bro. I know it pisses you off I think youre a dummy but you keep asking for it. :laughing0301:

Using my psychology against me won’t work. You are a bitch. You are going to vote for a retard (your words), you want reparations and you believe the Neo Nazis who yelled “Jews will not replace us” are Jews. Honestly. Your stupidity has zero limits. None. Bitch Boy.

Nazi boy all mad at me. :)

So you believe those in Charlottesville were Jews. This is outstanding. Stupid Bitch Boy.

I believe you were there in Charlottesville with a pitch fork Nazi boy. :)

Yep. I was chanting Jews will not replace Jews..Idiot. How much is your annual KKK membership? Do you enjoy this COVID crisis as you get to wear your hood openly?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

Only whites like you listen to this retard.

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

My life is just fine. Listening to an illiterate sellout isn't going to help me.

Neither is whining about white people.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

^ cucked and has to pretend he likes it
WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
If you dislike him then vote him out like the subservient bitch that you are.
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
When WYPPO try to use reverse pychology!! :laughing0301:
What was that, little lap dog? You’re not black if you don’t vote for your master Biden. Didn’t you hear him? Ha ha ha ha. You have been a slave to the Democrats for your entire life and you still don’t even see that. You’re stupid. And a bitch.
You really mad huh bro? :laughing0301:
Dogs get mad. People get angry. So you’re the mad one, lapdog.
Dogs get lice and so do white people. You also smell like dogs when wet so I am assuming you also go mad like dogs. :)

You claim to have dated white women so lice and wet-dog smell must not be a problem for you.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

^ cucked and has to pretend he likes it
WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
If you dislike him then vote him out like the subservient bitch that you are.
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
When WYPPO try to use reverse pychology!! :laughing0301:
What was that, little lap dog? You’re not black if you don’t vote for your master Biden. Didn’t you hear him? Ha ha ha ha. You have been a slave to the Democrats for your entire life and you still don’t even see that. You’re stupid. And a bitch.
You really mad huh bro? :laughing0301:
Dogs get mad. People get angry. So you’re the mad one, lapdog.
Dogs get lice and so do white people. You also smell like dogs when wet so I am assuming you also go mad like dogs. :)

You claim to have dated white women so lice and wet-dog smell must not be a problem for you.
It was always a huge problem. I kicked one stinky woman out of my apartment over the smell. After that I made sure to discuss it with any white women as a prerequisite to dating. Before I dated a white woman it was mandatory that she had to be clean, use lotion, and be free of hair lice. Lots of white women know about the smell so they had no problem with me saying I wasnt going to tolerate it. Hell Tide made a commercial about it.

Forum List

Back