blacks try to make whites leave new york city

more racism towards whites. this keeps up its going to be a civil rights movement for whites.

Let them have the city and then build a wall around it. Sell pay per view!

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

I recently sold a townhouse, about an hour north of the city, to a white couple who lived in New York City. I accepted an offer which was $16,000 over the asking price.

They're absolutely disgusted with what New York has become...

Yup, and New York real estate is catering.

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

Now it's ugly, filthy, crime infested.

Lordy, I really do hate democrats.
It is no longer San Francisco. Call it 'Frisco.

Call it shithole. It smells the same.

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

San FranFreaksho?

San FranFreaksho?
As ya know ,there are certain words that hurt more than others. "Frisco is the most insulting to a "friscan.

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

Have you EVER been to New York?

I recently sold a townhouse, about an hour north of the city, to a white couple who lived in New York City. I accepted an offer which was $16,000 over the asking price.

They're absolutely disgusted with what New York has become...

Yup, and New York real estate is catering.

I have a friend ho owns a townhouse on the upper west side. She and her husband bought it back in 2005 for $2.2 million. Her husband passed a few years ago, and she now wants to move out of the city. The problem is that, in the current market, she'd take a bath on it if she sold it...

The big city mayors and city councils better do something to retain working people in these large urban areas. If working middle income and upper income people leave, which is much easier to do today, given the work from anywhere environment, there will only be low income workers left in the cities like NY, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, Minneapolis, LA, Portland, etc.

It's not a black and white issue, it is a have and have not issue.

Those that fund the system would leave and the users of the system would be all that is left. Good luck with that.

I lived there until I was 12. In Brooklyn. Nostrand Ave.

How old are you now? 72.

Sounds like NYC has become a spooky place to live.

ba488308-7f9c-4a87-9c29-c167a0203d64.jpeg

How old are you now? 72.
No.

I have used Street View to look around the old neighborhood. Then it was middle class Italian and German. It's a filthy slum today.

Check it out, another white supremacist circlejerk thread. And then they pretend to wonder why blacks don't vote Republican.

There's a reason they have to spend their lives crying helplessly in conservative SafeSpaces. Decent society rightfully shuns them.

Check it out, another white supremacist circlejerk thread. And then they pretend to wonder why blacks don't vote Republican.

There's a reason they have to spend their lives crying helplessly in conservative SafeSpaces. Decent society rightfully shuns them.
Because "dum"b people vote "dem"b?

Forum List

Back