blacks try to make whites leave new york city

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

more racism towards whites. this keeps up its going to be a civil rights movement for whites.

A white civil rights movement wouldn't get off the ground.

It would be classed a white supremacist movement, the KKK rise again or the usual Nazi comparisons.

If this anti-white racism is to be reversed it's really simple what needs to happen - the democrat party reforms by removing the race baiters and minority vote chasers, the Police step aside and let the Army move in and crush the rioters/looters, close down the mainstream media, shut colleges and universities where they encourage and employ the leftists, self-loathing teachers and facility heads and lastly revoke the licences of the big businesses that are hell-bent on these racist and discriminatory policies and staff programmes.

I keep saying a big reset button is needed.

The way blacks are going (with the help of white leftists/democrats) is that they are taking the world back a hundred years. They are giving us back segregation and Jim Crow laws (but in reverse) - they can't even see it either.

A lot of the BLM aggression like this scene in NY is orchestrated and carried out by overly woke white guilt ridden sheep....Blacks don't want to defund police and they don't want to kick whites out of NY...the media is trying to start a race war....don't give them what they want....

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

Whites are leaving. New York has become the dragon eating it's own tail. Whites leave. New York tries to make up for the lost revenue by raising taxes. More Whites leave. Taxes are raised again. Now the schools are being destroyed forcing even more people out. The city will be one huge disintegrating ghetto.

I recently sold a townhouse, about an hour north of the city, to a white couple who lived in New York City. I accepted an offer which was $16,000 over the asking price.

They're absolutely disgusted with what New York has become...

Good. It will prove what is common knowledge.

more racism towards whites. this keeps up its going to be a civil rights movement for whites.
Based on the migration of New Yorkers to Florida, I'd say their disgusting anti-American behavior is working.

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

Now it's ugly, filthy, crime infested.

Lordy, I really do hate democrats.

Many cities are disgusting reminders of what they once were. All of us have some memory of a city that was a great city at one time and is now a twisted ugly reminder of what it was. I used to live in New York. I used to live in San Francisco. Last night I was thinking about the time I went to visit a friend in San Francisco. It was in the 70s. We went to the Top of the Mark. I don't drink normally but I asked the bartender what was the most popular drink. It was a Brandy Alexander. I had one heavier on the cream than brandy. The whole city was spread out, so beautiful it would make your teeth hurt.

It is no longer San Francisco. Call it 'Frisco.

I visited San Francisco in the early 80s with a good Canadian friend. It was Chinese New Year and they had those crazy dragons going through the streets, the people were awesome, the cops were smiling chit chatting with the people. It was such a great experience! I shudder to think what that city is like now. There is no way I would go back.

I visited San Francisco in the early 80s with a good Canadian friend. It was Chinese New Year and they had those crazy dragons going through the streets, the people were awesome, the cops were smiling chit chatting with the people. It was such a great experience! I shudder to think what that city is like now. There is no way I would go back.
Just as I visited Seattle in the 70's. Now it would be a good thing if Mt.Raineer exploded.

The customers should have begun chanting, "USA, USA, USA"! Screw that anti-American FILTH. The day is coming when these spastic, hateful children are going to meet a crowd that's just as angry as THEY are. I'd do pay-per-view to enjoy it.

It would be classed a white supremacist movement, the KKK rise again or the usual Nazi comparisons.
True, but this fact also strengthens the need for average Americans to laugh at these hateful SOBs and let them know they are less than impotent in trying to force others to their will. Do that enough and we'd see spontaneous human combustion. These little snowflakes would have an epileptic FIT ;)

They are fully aware that they've destroyed several beautiful cities. They've outed themselves though. Now everyone with a pulse understands that this is a template for their plans for the rest of America.

They are fully aware that they've destroyed several beautiful cities. They've outed themselves though. Now everyone with a pulse understands that this is a template for their plans for the rest of America.
The Second Amendment says we have the right to form Militias. Time to organize White Guard.

Isn't that funny how Ngo takes videos of all the action. I mean its something at how he shows up to all these incidents. I find that is somehow strange, does he set them up?
-------------------------------------------------

Ngo included a video that showed a group of protesters surrounding the outdoor dining area of what appeared to be a Mexican restaurant, with one protester leading chants of “we don’t want you here.”

BLM protesters surround white NYC diners and demand they leave the city | Washington Examiner

The Pacific Northwest in the early 1990's before the "tech" boom created IPO millionaires which jacked up real estate prices. Here I am in downtown Seattle with an old school camcorder! No Asian gangs, no savages, just a couple of civilized bisexuals passing by checking out my body.

Attachments

• Jim Seattle.jpg
    Jim Seattle.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 29

Isn't that funny how Ngo takes videos of all the action. I mean its something at how he shows up to all these incidents. I find that is somehow strange, does he set them up?
-------------------------------------------------

Ngo included a video that showed a group of protesters surrounding the outdoor dining area of what appeared to be a Mexican restaurant, with one protester leading chants of “we don’t want you here.”

BLM protesters surround white NYC diners and demand they leave the city | Washington Examiner
why would any sane person want to live in tax you to death New YUk

Forum List

Back