blacks suing whites

kkk barely exsists anymore. they need to stop carrying on about it. its bl mthat are the new terrorists.
Thank you for the thread title.

I had to (gently) chuckle.

If anyone should sue, it is Caucasians, Asians, and Hispanics who have been robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped or murdered by young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity,

Thank you for the thread title.

I had to (gently) chuckle.

If anyone should sue, it is Caucasians, Asians, and Hispanics who have been robbed or sucker punched or looted or raped or murdered by young gentlemen of a certain ethnicity,
exactly

My dog is complaining downstairs, but this is not a complicated issue.

Love him or hate him, Alex Baldwin is innocent until a jury of his peers convicts him of murder in this sorry situation all the way around.

May the truth teach us mercy and forgiveness for the rest, and that comes from the good book by way of the Gospels about God himself.

All I can say is if you're white, have an attorney put your house in a trust. You can't lose it in a lawsuit that way. I paid my attorney 500 bucks and he got it all setup for me. No one can take or liquidate my home.

Plus it has the added ability that if you die whoever it goes to is an immediate transfer, there is no probate court with a trust.

Don't disbelieve that if you accidentally step on some darkies toes accidently that they won't yell racist and try to take everything you have

All I can say is if you're white, have an attorney put your house in a trust. You can't lose it in a lawsuit that way. I paid my attorney 500 bucks and he got it all setup for me. No one can take or liquidate my home.

Plus it has the added ability that if you die whoever it goes to is an immediate transfer, there is no probate court with a trust.

Don't disbelieve that if you accidentally step on some darkies toes accidently that they won't yell racist and try to take everything you have
This sounds interesting. I think I'll talk to an attorney about this. Does this work for multiple kinds of lawsuits?

Lol. That's right cuck boy. Live your life in fear. Hahaha.

Lol. That's right cuck boy. Live your life in fear. Hahaha.
No, one lives life in boycott of violent, selfish black racism that joneses for an opportunity to baboon. They did the loot-and-burn while the commie virus was eating 700,000 Americans. Was dipshit Floyd’s fentanyl also Chinese-made, like that now being trafficked in Missouri?

Lol, he saw you coming.

kkk barely exsists anymore. they need to stop carrying on about it. its bl mthat are the new terrorists.
That is the lie you want black folks to believe. See they don't wear hoods and sheets no more they have 3 piece suits, police uniforms, black robes, etc. They have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

This sounds interesting. I think I'll talk to an attorney about this. Does this work for multiple kinds of lawsuits?

For anything really.

An attorney can explain it better exactly how it works. Basically I am the trustor and my wife is the trustee. If we both did it transfers immediately to my grandma, if we're all 3 dead it goes to her mom, and if we're all dead it goes to her son.

It's like my wife and I own the house and no one can do anything with it but us, but the trust gives potential ownership to others so it can't be liquidated from a lawsuit because their are other parties with potential ownership. You'd have to sue and win against like 5 seperate people to get it.

My wife is the one that read about it and knows more so we called my attorney and he highly recommended it so we paid him to do the process. And we set up the terms of transfer and such which is death in our case.

Sorry I'm not good at explaining it better. When it comes to legal stuff or tax stuff I am easily confused.

Forum List

Back