Blacks shooting blacks "again" , I guess Black Lives Dont Matter...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
6 family members shot, 2 fatally, in shooting at apartment: Police
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...analysts-say/ar-AARcgue?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...le-in-tunnel/ar-AARcGBJ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Three people were killed, including two teenagers, and four injured in a shooting at an apartment in Nashville, Tennessee, Friday night, that was possibly motived by a robbery, police said.
Six of the shooting victims were members of the same family and ranged in age from 13 to 40, police said.
The incident happened around 9:45 p.m. local time and "claimed the lives of 3 young men," the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said on Twitter.
Two of those killed were brothers -- identified by police as Zacquez Sherrell, 18, and Tavarius Sherrell, 15. Their 40-year-old mother, 20- and 16-year-old sisters and 13-year-old brother were also wounded in the shooting.
Only when a black man is shot and killed by either a white guy or the police, does black lives matter i guess. Unfortunately for the blacks it is much rarer for whites and police to shoot a black man, but then that doesnt fit the Marxist narrative.

1638052630750.png

6 family members shot, 2 fatally, in shooting at apartment: Police Only when a black man is shot and killed by either a white guy or the police, does black lives matter i guess. Unfortunately for the blacks it is much rarer for whites and police to shoot a black man, but then that doesnt fit the Marxist narrative.

View attachment 569149
We are all aware and agree. Black lives don't matter to BLM unless the black person was killed by a different ethnicity or a cop. Catchy little money making motto though, eh?

In reading your linked article of the 6 shot and 3 killed was that it was in Nashville. I was struck by the fact, reported in the article "There have been 491 gunshot victims, including homicides and injuries, in Davidson County, where Nashville sits, this year as of Nov. 20," I usually think of Nashville as a quiet, relatively civilized city here in Tennessee and was surprised the number of gunshot victims (killed and injured) for the year was 491. I thought, wow, it's getting like Memphis. So I looked up Memphis, and quickly found out, Nashville is as safe as in your mother's arms compared to Memphis this year, as always. "MPD said so far this year, they’ve responded to 15,000 shootings leaving 2,000 injured." "According to the city’s crime tracker, 241 murders have been reported as of November 17." I live 86 miles from Memphis, 126 miles from Nashville. Black on black crime seems like a serious thing, and since Memphis is 62% black population, that is what the vast majority is. On the other hand BLM and black people in general do not seem upset by it, so, if they don't mind, I guess it doesn't really matter, and maybe it is nobody else's business.

In looking that up, I came across the murder of some rapper, called Young Dolph, in Memphis Nov. 17, 2021. He was apparently a successful rapper that grew up in Memphis, but after success had moved out and moved on, currently had been living in Atlanta. He had been back in Memphis to give out free turkeys in "the old neighborhood", when gunned down outside a convenience store by somebody that just pulled up, opened a window and opened fire.
I told you that, to tell you this. Young black people coming from poor violent neighborhoods should strive to work up and out of those neighborhoods, and yes, this is commonly what they do. Problem is, time and time again, they go back to the old neighborhood for visits, parties, or like this case, charity work and end up dead. I have seen it. We all have. If you work your way out, don't look back. Don't go back. Don't hang with the people from the old hood. It very well may get you killed, especially if you were successful while the people you grew up with, were not.
Oh, and this one is another BLM will not care about.

We are all aware and agree. Black lives don't matter to BLM unless the black person was killed by a different ethnicity or a cop. Catchy little money making motto though, eh?

In reading your linked article of the 6 shot and 3 killed was that it was in Nashville. I was struck by the fact, reported in the article "There have been 491 gunshot victims, including homicides and injuries, in Davidson County, where Nashville sits, this year as of Nov. 20," I usually think of Nashville as a quiet, relatively civilized city here in Tennessee and was surprised the number of gunshot victims (killed and injured) for the year was 491. I thought, wow, it's getting like Memphis. So I looked up Memphis, and quickly found out, Nashville is as safe as in your mother's arms compared to Memphis this year, as always. "MPD said so far this year, they’ve responded to 15,000 shootings leaving 2,000 injured." "According to the city’s crime tracker, 241 murders have been reported as of November 17." I live 86 miles from Memphis, 126 miles from Nashville. Black on black crime seems like a serious thing, and since Memphis is 62% black population, that is what the vast majority is. On the other hand BLM and black people in general do not seem upset by it, so, if they don't mind, I guess it doesn't really matter, and maybe it is nobody else's business.

In looking that up, I came across the murder of some rapper, called Young Dolph, in Memphis Nov. 17, 2021. He was apparently a successful rapper that grew up in Memphis, but after success had moved out and moved on, currently had been living in Atlanta. He had been back in Memphis to give out free turkeys in "the old neighborhood", when gunned down outside a convenience store by somebody that just pulled up, opened a window and opened fire.
I told you that, to tell you this. Young black people coming from poor violent neighborhoods should strive to work up and out of those neighborhoods, and yes, this is commonly what they do. Problem is, time and time again, they go back to the old neighborhood for visits, parties, or like this case, charity work and end up dead. I have seen it. We all have. If you work your way out, don't look back. Don't go back. Don't hang with the people from the old hood. It very well may get you killed, especially if you were successful while the people you grew up with, were not.
Wrong. But it seems white lives don't matter to white people at all.

More lies from the racist right about what BLM actually is and represents.
They'll do anything to post white supremacist bullshit.

Rittenhouse killed 2 whites. These scrubs are celebrating that. And somebody spent the day looking for a black shooting they can post.

Pathetic.

Wrong.

BLM addresses the inequity of treatment of black suspects in police custody.

When a white suspect dies while in police custody, it’s seen as an aberration, subject to investigation and concern.

When a black suspect dies in police custody, however, it’s seen as routine and acceptable and of no concern.

Black lives matter as much as a white life when a black suspect dies in police custody.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Cain't blame Whitey, don't matter.
Actually we can. Because there are some 47 million blacks in this country living with PTSD, continually stressed out and frustrated by the white racism we live with every day. This is a bad combination when somebody owns a gun.

Black on black crime seems like a serious thing, and since Memphis is 62% black population, that is what the vast majority is. On the other hand BLM and black people in general do not seem upset by it, so, if they don't mind, I guess it doesn't really matter, and maybe it is nobody else's business.
You are apparently stupid. Why do you think blacks ask for things like reparations? To you stupid mf's it's we are asking for money because we are black. We are asking for money to fix the fucking damage caused by 245 years of white racism. If we fix the damages and whites work on eliminating racism in their community, there will be less shooting. But at the same time, whites ignore and make excuses for shootings, beatings, assaults, and rapes in their neighborhoods every day in order to rant about blacks. So apparently white lives don't matter.

I speak with facts supporting me.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites (Himle et al, 2009). That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma (Malcoun, Williams, & Bahojb-Nouri, 2015)

Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans and is among the causes of enduring negative health outcomes. There is really nothing new or startling in the assertion that social circumstances encountered as part of day-to-day experience influence physical health. At the turn of the last century, W. E. B. Du Bois (1906) and Kelly Miller (1897) proposed in separate manuscripts that oppressive social conditions encroaching on the lives of African Americans contributed to poor health and premature death.

Fifty years later, Frantz Fanon’s classic studies (1967, 1968) examined the effects of oppression and included a recognition of “psychosomatic”—that is physical—consequences. Currently, social epidemiologists, health psychologists, and medical sociologists have extended the insights of these important early scholars by showing how racism generates systems and practices that contribute to persistent disparities in health outcomes (Paradies 2006a; Pascoe and Richman, 2009; Williams 1997).

Estimates indicate that the failure to erase these disparities costs tens of thousands of African American lives each year (Levine et al., 2001; Williams and Mohammed, 2009). As long as the rates of the leading causes of death differ along racial lines (Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, 2008), the specter of racism will haunt the United States. The persistence of racial health disparities and of racism in any form calls scholars, therapists, activists, and political leaders to vigorous action.
“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”
“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”
, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting - MHM

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/d...RaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

The only people with the victim card are you racists.

You are apparently stupid. Why do you think blacks ask for things like reparations? To you stupid mf's it's we are asking for money because we are black. We are asking for money to fix the fucking damage caused by 245 years of white racism. If we fix the damages and whites work on eliminating racism in their community, there will be less shooting. But at the same time, whites ignore and make excuses for shootings, beatings, assaults, and rapes in their neighborhoods every day in order to rant about blacks. So apparently white lives don't matter.
Stop voting for Democrats. Start voting for people who think you can succeed without handouts.

I speak with facts supporting me.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites (Himle et al, 2009). That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma (Malcoun, Williams, & Bahojb-Nouri, 2015)

Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans and is among the causes of enduring negative health outcomes. There is really nothing new or startling in the assertion that social circumstances encountered as part of day-to-day experience influence physical health. At the turn of the last century, W. E. B. Du Bois (1906) and Kelly Miller (1897) proposed in separate manuscripts that oppressive social conditions encroaching on the lives of African Americans contributed to poor health and premature death.

Fifty years later, Frantz Fanon’s classic studies (1967, 1968) examined the effects of oppression and included a recognition of “psychosomatic”—that is physical—consequences. Currently, social epidemiologists, health psychologists, and medical sociologists have extended the insights of these important early scholars by showing how racism generates systems and practices that contribute to persistent disparities in health outcomes (Paradies 2006a; Pascoe and Richman, 2009; Williams 1997).

Estimates indicate that the failure to erase these disparities costs tens of thousands of African American lives each year (Levine et al., 2001; Williams and Mohammed, 2009). As long as the rates of the leading causes of death differ along racial lines (Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, 2008), the specter of racism will haunt the United States. The persistence of racial health disparities and of racism in any form calls scholars, therapists, activists, and political leaders to vigorous action.
“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”
“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination (Paradies, 2006). This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”
, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting - MHM

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of MedicineNational Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/default/files/AfricanAmericansRaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

The only people with the victim card are you racists.
I don't have my hand out, Skippy. You do. Get some self-respect.

Whites shoot each other every day. So stop pretending you don't.

There is a slaughter of Negroes by other Negroes every night and twice on the weekends in these Democrat controlled big city shitholes and the goddamn Negroes don't seem to give a crap.

Here is the racial makeup of the almost 1,000 homicides year to date in Chicago as as an example

1638119931844.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back