Blacks protest lack of diversity @ U of Delaware; But not all-black Delaware State

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
NAACP state lawmakers UD is lacking diversity

Well heres a doozy.

The usual suspects are protesting the University of Delaware for lack of diversity (aka...too much white people).

But they dont protest the total dominance of one race at ALL BLACK Delaware State University.

Fucking seriously. ..they have an ALL BLACK state university at Delaware State. But they protest U of Delaware for being too white?

Whites should counter protest Delaware State University for lack of diversity. Its like 99.5% black.

Free country. Why dont you organize a protest?

People working 40 hours a week dont have time to protest every little annoyance.

Delaware State is a "historically black" institutions and is mostly all black still today. Yet they protest U of Delaware. Read comments in thr link. One guy said he went to Delaware State because he "wanted the experience" of attending a black college. How racist. Well...maybe suburban whites want a suburban white experience. Oh shit...now its racist.

People working 40 hours a week dont have time to protest every little annoyance.

Delaware State is a "historically black" institutions and is mostly all black still today. Yet they protest U of Delaware. Read comments in thr link. One guy said he went to Delaware State because he "wanted the experience" of attending a black college. How racist. Well...maybe suburban whites want a suburban white experience. Oh shit...now its racist.
Stop whining then.

They arent talking about Delaware state. They are talking about U of Delaware. All door should be open not just one. This isnt Jim Crow anymore. If whites want to go to an HBCU they have every right to.

Stop whining then.

They arent talking about Delaware state. They are talking about U of Delaware. All door should be open not just one. This isnt Jim Crow anymore. If whites want to go to an HBCU they have every right to.

And if blacks want to go to Delaware they have every right to also. So what the fuck are they mad about? That UD has higher standards that their race typically fails to meet?

Bucs must have got cut off by a blackie today. He has been posting race baiting threads ALL day!

Bucs must have got cut off by a blackie today. He has been posting race baiting threads ALL day!

If people didnt do so much racially motivated stupid shit...I wouldnt have material to post.

So.you think UD is racist for.not being black enough? How about nearly all.black DSU down the road?

Stop whining then.

And if blacks want to go to Delaware they have every right to also. So what the fuck are they mad about? That UD has higher standards that their race typically fails to meet?
Pointing out discrepancies doesnt mean you are mad. Next time you do that I am going to claim you are mad. Sounds more to me like they have some racists actively keeping them out and/or the school is not doing enough to attract regular black students. Just like I thought their basketball team has 9 of 15 players that are Black with 2 more that may be part Black.

Men s Basketball - Roster - BlueHens.com - UD Athletics

Last edited:

If people didnt do so much racially motivated stupid shit...I wouldnt have material to post.

So.you think UD is racist for.not being black enough? How about nearly all.black DSU down the road?
Not at all...I believe in merit. I also don't know the story or the history behind it. If there is institutionalized discrimination...then protest on. If it isn't...meh...let them protest.

Asclepias ...did the FBI ever contact you after me race baiter reported you?

Not at all...I believe in merit. I also don't know the story or the history behind it. If there is institutionalized discrimination...then protest on. If it isn't...meh...let them protest.

Asclepias ...did the FBI ever contact you after me race baiter reported you?
Of course not. Bucs just a little pussy that was mad. The FBI is probably investigating him instead.

Blacks hate whites. This is a fact.
They hate you because you are a racist...and a gimp. Do you really think a black person would like you with the shit you spew. :lmao:

We all know you hate blacks because they can run, jump and fuck....and you can't. A drain on society you truly are.

They hate you because you are a racist...and a gimp. Do you really think a black person would like you with the shit you spew. :lmao:

We all know you hate blacks because they can run, jump and fuck....and you can't. A drain on society you truly are.

you are truly an idiot. On what fucking planet are you on? ANY SANE person would rather have a loving family, a good job and some money in the bank. Most blacks do not graduate, get killed or are in jail by 30.

you are truly an idiot. On what fucking planet are you on? ANY SANE person would rather have a loving family, a good job and some money in the bank. Most blacks do not graduate, get killed or are in jail by 30.
He is a fucking gimp...a drain on society. Moreso than any black person. We have to build ramps for him...pay for his healthcare...ggive him special parking places...and god forbid...Affirmative Action for gimps s just crazy. Hell, we probably pay for his education, his housing, his food too.

Blacks don't hate white...they don't trust them. Just think about all of the evils whites have done to blacks throughout history. Think about how the pussy squad on USMB threaten race wars and violence towards blacks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back