Blacks petition to keep statues

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

Blacks ain't scared of no damn statue.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Predominantly Black Dallas Group Forms To Protect Confederate Monuments

Last edited:
It is apart of our history. Why does the Left always want to erase History they don't like? It reminds me of Stalin who erased people from paintings after they fell out of favor. It's crazy.

Just like I have been saying Antifa subversive. Agitators they are not even black.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Doesn't surprise me at all. Regressive libs are the ones doing it, and the only thing the libs want from blacks are votes. Other than that as far as libs are concerned blacks can all move to Chicago.

Just like I have been saying Antifa subversive. Agitators they are not even black.

Link?

Crenshaw. One guy. You posted his statement twice. Is that why you said blacks, plural, in your topic title?

It is apart of our history. Why does the Left always want to erase History they don't like? It reminds me of Stalin who erased people from paintings after they fell out of favor. It's crazy.
If it were not the statues or the battle flag it would just be something else. To Antifa the statues are as the Jews were to the Nazis. And yes I am making the direct comparison.

It almost appears that the motive for removing the statues is to draw out the racist hate groups and attach them to anyone who didn't vote the "correct" way in November. Those pushing this agenda are trying to drum up more division for political gain. Durham comes to mind.

I am all for removing symbols that make others feel oppressed. In fact, I want new symbols that unite, but the methodology appears to be deliberately hostile. It makes people who genuinely want harmony more skeptical and cynical.

If the statues were not racist symbols, why are the Nazis and KKK the ones predominantly coming out to protest their removal?

If the statues were not racist symbols, why are the Nazis and KKK the ones predominantly coming out to protest their removal?
I'm neither and I oppose the removal. It is part of our history and we have to learn from it.

Yes. There is an overwhelmingly obvious motive on the part of the most vocal opponents of statue removal (kkk nazi rasicst mfers). I would like to see the South add symbols of unity or a monument to mutual commitment to not repeat the past and go forward with a bit of "brotherly" (or whatever) kindness. Would the racists throw down their hate symbols and join the movement? Would they shake hands with the ANTIFA gang and agree to not hate? Would ANTIFA accept the nazi offering of peace? Is it too late?

Hitler is part of our history. The 911 terrorists are part of our history.

Should they have monuments?

Taking down a flag or statue is not erasing history, don't be so dramatic. People have a legitimate argument that they don't want that side of history celebrated in the form of statues and flags in the public domain. Put them in a history museum and move on... It shouldn't be a big deal.

If it were not the statues or the battle flag it would just be something else. To Antifa the statues are as the Jews were to the Nazis. And yes I am making the direct comparison.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.

Because a few are allegedly offended doesn't mean you throw everything away. The civil war was a major part of U.S. History. There are many statutes representing people and events from both sides. There is nothing wrong or inappropriate about that.

If you don't like it...tough shit.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.Werer

Because a few are allegedly offended doesn't mean you throw everything away. The civil war was a major part of U.S. History. There are many statutes representing people and events from both sides. There is nothing wrong or inappropriate about that.

were you trying to make a point? if so, what was it?

Just like I have been saying Antifa are subversive agitators they are not even black.

He wants to take the slaver monuments off of public land. I'm totally fine with that.

That's fucking stupid. :D The Left always goes...."it's just like the Nazis" when they have no argument. Nope...it isn't. The Civil War was about many things.....slavery as an economic institution was only one issue. The proof....Lincoln didn't even attempt to free the slaves until two years after the war started.Werer

were you trying to make a point? if so, what was it?

:D

6e63ee7cd01411839f3292482055e7055144235bbbd228806a5789478ba656a0.jpg

Who told you ANTIFA members are black?

2014-11-28-2380279D000005780image10_1416955333642.jpg

Forum List

Back