Blacks ordered to leave Walmart

Walmart had nothing to do with the announcement. Of course one would have to actually read the story to find out that the Walmart in question CALLED the cops to investigate who DID make the announcement. One would also need to read the story to realize that some of the access phones to the PA are in locations that customers can get to and not all are covered by security cameras.

Walmart further stated they do not believe that an employee made the announcement.

Walmart had nothing to do with the announcement. Of course one would have to actually read the story to find out that the Walmart in question CALLED the cops to investigate who DID make the announcement. One would also need to read the story to realize that some of the access phones to the PA are in locations that customers can get to and not all are covered by security cameras.

Walmart further stated they do not believe that an employee made the announcement.

DUH!

Did I say that Walmart was at fault? NO.

I was blaming it on William Joyce.

DUH!

Your headline accuses Walmart and then you claimed William Joyce WORKED there, further implying that a Walmart worker made the announcement.

DUH!

Your headline accuses Walmart and then you claimed William Joyce WORKED there, further implying that a Walmart worker made the announcement.

My headline did not accuse Walmart...it just stated a fact: BLACKS ORDERED TO LEAVE WALMART.

Had I said WALMART ORDERS BLACKS TO LEAVE, that would be an accusation against Walmart.

As for William Joyce, yes, I said he worked there. I suppose I should have said that he lives in Southern NJ...my bad.

Just wondering...what is your deal with Walmart? You seem to be particularly offended by my thread. Do you work there? Are you a stockholder? Are you related to Sam Walton?

DUH!

My headline did not accuse Walmart...it just stated a fact: BLACKS ORDERED TO LEAVE WALMART.

Had I said WALMART ORDERS BLACKS TO LEAVE, that would be an accusation against Walmart.

As for William Joyce, yes, I said he worked there. I suppose I should have said that he lives in Southern NJ...my bad.

Just wondering...what is your deal with Walmart? You seem to be particularly offended by my thread. Do you work there? Are you a stockholder? Are you related to Sam Walton?

I am past tired of the ignorant attacks on Walmart. Ohh and please provide for me in my first post anything I SAID that was not true. I am hardly offended just noting your underhanded attempt to cast dispersion on Walmart.

I am past tired of the ignorant attacks on Walmart. Ohh and please provide for me in my first post anything I SAID that was not true. I am hardly offended just noting your underhanded attempt to cast dispersion on Walmart.

Listen FUCKNUTS!

I don't cast dispersion on Walmart. I have absolutely no problem with Walmart. I shop at Walmart weekly.

I was casting dispersion on our friend William Joyce.

So pull the dildo out of your ass and pay attention!

I heard it on the TV this morning. (I laughed.) I didn't think it cast dispersion on Wal-Mart.

Think of it this way. Wal-Mart employs a million people. If the employees of Wal-Mart were a city, it would be as big as Dallas. (The Wal-Mart Cowboys?) Are there stupid people living in Dallas? Does anyone blame Dallas when stupid people who live in Dallas do stupid things?

Meh.

Listen FUCKNUTS!

I don't cast dispersion on Walmart. I have absolutely no problem with Walmart. I shop at Walmart weekly.

The only FUCKNUTS here is you. You see RETARD if a nonemploy made the announcement, NO ONE was ordered to leave the Walmart. You sure you have a medical degree? Or did you get yours out of a cracker jack box?

Listen FUCKNUTS!

The only FUCKNUTS here is you. You see RETARD if a nonemploy made the announcement, NO ONE was ordered to leave the Walmart. You sure you have a medical degree? Or did you get yours out of a cracker jack box?

:eusa_hand:

Wow, RGS is in meltdown mode.

It's amazing how some people can be so blindly politically correct when it comes to Walmart. They treat the store like its a wheelchair-bound cripple that needs protecting.

I always was tempted when I passed one of those intercoms with nobody around..

I guess the guy could have said a lot worse

New Topics

Forum List

Back