Blacks on the war path in Austin Texas marching the streets

Personally, I don't think anybody should be allowed on the streets in parade/demonstration with weapons, period.
In this day and age, it does not matter if it is mainstream news or not, as it is known, whether mainstream makes a big deal or it or not. We know about the Geronimo Gun Club sponsored/organized/participating demonstrations, reported here. I easily looked up the other two events this year when they took to the streets, armed and in numbers. As far as I know, these are events are established under permit on the streets. Cities or states that authorize by permit these demonstrations on their streets are fools. It is the essence of brandishing a weapon or weapons with intent to intimidate. The term “brandish” means, with respect to a firearm, to display all or part of the firearm, or otherwise make the presence of the firearm known to another person, in order to intimidate that person, regardless of whether the firearm is directly visible to that person. 18 U.S.C. § 924(c)(4).

It should simply be illegal to have a demonstration march, where the intent or actions of the participant is to show their weapons at or in conjunction with the event.

I have weapons and am frequently a weapons carrier, legally as a permit holder and as constitutional carry is legal in my state. You will never see a weapon hanging off me and visible, unless the wind momentarily catches my clothes just right, and never intentional. I intimidate, nobody. Unless hunting or on a range, a weapon in my hand or carried is likely the last thing you would ever see, and I do not participate in staged events.
Well, mine too…but according to another poster in here, you’re just peacocking that weapon to oppress him.

Well, mine too…but according to another poster in here, you’re just peacocking that weapon to oppress him.
The other poster is full of crap and so are the elected officials that put up with openly armed demonstrations for the purpose of flaunting or brandishing weapons, meant to intimidate. I am glad I do not live in Texas.

The other poster is full of crap and so are the elected officials that put up with openly armed demonstrations for the purpose of flaunting or brandishing weapons, meant to intimidate. I am glad I do not live in Texas.
Well, as I said, I’m not a fan of open carry…the goal should be not to have to use your weapon.

immigrants aren’t all jews. Trump isn’t president
, nor did he want to stop all legal immigrant.

the issue we are seeing now is border state citizens who have had to deal with xiden open border surge policies and frankly are at a breaking point. You are right it’s crossing party lines, austin and el paso are run by dems and pretty liberal…xiden’s war on the working class has backfired

I missed the part were they were saying they were going to kill all the white folks.

Well, as I said, I’m not a fan of open carry…the goal should be not to have to use your weapon.
I don't open carry either, but we are talking about a demonstration march in Austin. The weapons were used the whole time. They were used to send the message "We Are Armed" and "You Should Be Intimidated". I do no not care if anybody has weapons. I have always had weapons. I do care that people do not use them to intimidate by brandishing in public. It just isn't right. Long guns have no place on the streets as part of a demonstration. States and cities have the legal ability to designate places where you may not carry weapons. Parade routes should be among them, as there is no purposes other than intimidation or violence to have them as part of a demonstration.

I don't open carry either, but we are talking about a demonstration march in Austin. The weapons were used the whole time. They were used to send the message "We Are Armed" and "You Should Be Intimidated". I do no not care if anybody has weapons. I have always had weapons. I do care that people do not use them to intimidate by brandishing in public. It just isn't right. Long guns have no place on the streets as part of a demonstration. States and cities have the legal ability to designate places where you may not carry weapons. Parade routes should be among them, as there is no purposes other than intimidation or violence to have them as part of a demonstration.

Parading in public WITH a weapon is not brandishing.

Pointing with it, or otherwise demonstrating a desire to use a weapon against peaceful people IS brandishing.

Armed and yelling guns up and shoot back. Blood thirsty geez. This does not accomplish anything . Talk about violent. The do not deserve reparations either. Anti-crime bill. How about they stop committing so much crime. Simple as that. These blacks think immigration have to do with them. Craziness in Texas folks.
If America was a real nation???

We would form an army and kill tens of thousands of these lunatic psychopaths before it’s too late

We have hundreds of thousands of these rabid feral savages that only care about murdering , raping and stealing

Are you arguing with yourself here?

Forum List

Back