Blacks on the war path in Austin Texas marching the streets

Reparations are a total non-starter but the close the border now part I can agree with.

I'm even for the Black American anti-crime bill.
If a piece of paper will make them stop committing so many crimes, it has my full support
Only a very few intellectuals resisted.

They did? Did anyone know? It wasn't on the news.
The media would downplay something like this. Militant blacks screaming that they “built this country” and angrily demanding reparations make them look horrible.

Armed and yelling guns up and shoot back. Blood thirsty geez. This does not accomplish anything . Talk about violent. The do not deserve reparations either. Anti-crime bill. How about they stop committing so much crime. Simple as that. These blacks think immigration have to do with them. Craziness in Texas folks.
If they are not committing a crime they have as much right to be armed and peacefully protest as any other group.

The media would downplay something like this. Militant blacks screaming that they “built this country” and angrily demanding reparations make them look horrible.
they didnt build barely anything. more like updating stuff that was already here.

Armed and yelling guns up and shoot back. Blood thirsty geez. This does not accomplish anything . Talk about violent. The do not deserve reparations either. Anti-crime bill. How about they stop committing so much crime. Simple as that. These blacks think immigration have to do with them. Craziness in Texas folks.
I'll give them credit for one thing. They are smart enough to know who is going to be taking resources away from them. Maybe it's already happening which is why they are so pissed off.

Now why would that be I wonder?
It wasn't as big as the parade, the Geronimo Gun club was involved in, with the Black Panthers back in March which had hundreds of gun owners armed and marching, and maybe not as big as the demonstration they did in August. Lots of Texans are stupid. They are used to seeing people marching around their streets with their guns. It isn't big news down there.

62816353-11251579-Video_and_photos_of_the_third_annual_Second_Amendment_Unity_Walk-a-7_1664220129302.jpg

WTF.....That's not how you Woo.

This is how you Woo. ;)

k-2.jpg

Forum List

Back