Blacks on the war path in Austin Texas marching the streets

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Armed and yelling guns up and shoot back. Blood thirsty geez. This does not accomplish anything . Talk about violent. The do not deserve reparations either. Anti-crime bill. How about they stop committing so much crime. Simple as that. These blacks think immigration have to do with them. Craziness in Texas folks.

Armed and yelling guns up and shoot back. Blood thirsty geez. This does not accomplish anything . Talk about violent. The do not deserve reparations either. Anti-crime bill. How about they stop committing so much crime. Simple as that. These blacks think immigration have to do with them. Craziness in Texas folks.
Damn Liberals bitching about the open border. Geez.

Has to do with the whole country…

They did? Did anyone know? It wasn't on the news.

Fascism's rise tears down traditional domestic political walls.

Reparations are a total non-starter but the close the border now part I can agree with.

I'm even for the Black American anti-crime bill.
If a piece of paper will make them stop committing so many crimes, it has my full support

Cause non event? Dude ACL is next week. No one gives a damn.
I was in Austin Saturday and Sunday and didn’t see a damn thing, so it must have been downtown seeing I was in South Austin and Sunset Valley area.
Yep, not up here either. I bet East Austin.

Cause non event? Dude ACL is next week. No one gives a damn.

Yep, not up here either. I bet East Austin.
You are also in Austin?

Have no clue where that happened but must have been east of the 183 area or up around there if not downtown.

I usually do my weekends in Austin for some extra cash and didn’t see anything from the Mall down towards San Marcos, so I am at a loss on this one.

You are also in Austin?

Have no clue where that happened but must have been east of the 183 area or up around there if not downtown.

I usually do my weekends in Austin for some extra cash and didn’t see anything from the Mall down towards San Marcos, so I am at a loss on this one.
Just north of it. For years we held the line keeping the zombie hordes, er Californians in Austin, but they broke through the walls some years ago.

Reparations are a total non-starter but the close the border now part I can agree with.

I'm even for the Black American anti-crime bill.
If a piece of paper will make them stop committing so many crimes, it has my full support
the problem is there acting like it is all about them and it is not. the immigration effects all of us not just one race of people.

Forum List

Back