blacks--no more proof needed--cycle goes on

their culture is a cycle of self destruction...

but where did the culture come from?? Not out of thin air but mostly from liberal America. Lets not forget that white's are following down the same path because they too are subjected to the same liberal programs.
Yup. Cut the welfare if you want to see meaningful change. Let them suffer the consequences of their bad decisions, and serve as object lessons to their peers if you want to see meaningful change.
..they teach their kids whitey is bad --cops are bad etc...THEY are the haters
Now that’s the truth.-

...no more proof needed..they are:
hypocrites
violent
criminals
stupid
etc

..as I've said many times, their culture is a cycle of self destruction.....kids having kids--no fathers/etc ...poor parental skills/poor familial culture = kids grow up same way
NOW---Floyd's '''''''daughter'''' says she is so proud he has changed the world!!!!!! so she will teach her kids to hate whitey/cops/America....the Obamas hate whitey/cops/America

..they never told the daughter about him being a criminal --that's how blacks are--they cause shit and tell the blacks '''whitey is racist'''''
..her criminal father is her hero
..like I have said a million times--they LOVE criminals = destructive culture
You forgot to end your racist, hate-filled rant with your hero's quote:

"And some, I assume, are good people."

You dont see the truth in that?
There are bad white people and bad black people.
Are you really going to dispute this?
The OP was nothing but a racist, hate filled rant.

With that said, no, I don't dispute there are bad white people and bad black people. Bad people come in all colors.
There you go, you just stumbled over yourself, now self reflect: you admit the OP was in a racist sentiment rage, yet can't seem to grasp that the protesters are prejudiced (against cops blaming all cops for acts of a few that happens to all) and the many protesters are racist against white people which notice you said was ok they had a right to anger yet because someone is a political rival you declare they have no right to be angry at violence and racism against store owners, police and them as innocent personally being daily abused by media and the rants and raves.
So the lesson learned is you are calling the whole thing racist causing more counter racism then helping heal the divide. Which is why method of teaching rationalism and proper perspective is the only real solution and tool to this problem, however nobody can stand outside their pandering and humoring tensions to tell it like it is, that anti racism activism is many times racist itself. No one wants to share a message that proves their failures and inadequacies or that comes from outside their group affiliation=pride.
Fact: these people are a result of Christian values forced upon them, which teach all saved in an idol hanging on their walls and around their necks literally and figuratively. They are told their sins are washed away by affiliation pride and a meglonaniac master in death.
The central source Vatican is useless to these people as they seperated (divided) into many varied churches none which fully teach meaning/direction/path in life for stability or wholeness(Shalem). You have not given Jews rights to their central source Mikdash, so you lack mediation and direction with knowledge and substance to solve the most difficult problems, ones which aren't so hard but you make your own difficulty through poor choices including choosing the wrong spiritual authority and the imposter temple in Rome.
The nerve of some to complain about not having a voice when even sports shows for the last 20 years have discussed race inappropriately on what's supposed to be void of any political or social talk.
Where's your outrage that the Judaic spiritual voice is being bound by restricting our equal rights to a central source Temple to be a platform for outreach and stability.
Yeah sure you love our comedy, but have you tried our sense of decency & civility?
For when did you ever have to walk to the other side of the street to avoid passing a teen wearing a keepah?
You really need to find yourself a hobby, ROTFLMAO.
That's the second time you proved my points.
1) your prejudices are shown by your post in that you don't believe Jews have equal rights.
2) you did not and could not refute that your reply to Harmonica proved the many protesters were racists and prejudiced.
3)you proved fascist, in that you allow your group affiliation to be enraged, but not a rival which you seek to stifle as you do with Jews.
What I'm not allowed to have a voice? Maybe if someone smashed your window and took your Toilet paper stash you'd listen to me, isn't that what you're giving allowances for-that is not exactly ten commandment kind of logic there
=failed teachings.
Imagine the nerve of a rioter looter calling the police to report his house robbed, that's the protester, wanting something (fair treatment) from others they are not willing to provide or believe in themselves. Remember if you don't believe to follow laws, then you are not protected by them.

hypocrites
violent
criminals
stupid
etc

..as I've said many times, their culture is a cycle of self destruction.....kids having kids--no fathers/etc ...poor parental skills/poor familial culture = kids grow up same way
NOW---Floyd's '''''''daughter'''' says she is so proud he has changed the world!!!!!! so she will teach her kids to hate whitey/cops/America....the Obamas hate whitey/cops/America

..they never told the daughter about him being a criminal --that's how blacks are--they cause shit and tell the blacks '''whitey is racist'''''

With that said, no, I don't dispute there are bad white people and bad black people. Bad people come in all colors.
There you go, you just stumbled over yourself, now self reflect: you admit the OP was in a racist sentiment rage, yet can't seem to grasp that the protesters are prejudiced (against cops blaming all cops for acts of a few that happens to all) and the many protesters are racist against white people which notice you said was ok they had a right to anger yet because someone is a political rival you declare they have no right to be angry at violence and racism against store owners, police and them as innocent personally being daily abused by media and the rants and raves.
So the lesson learned is you are calling the whole thing racist causing more counter racism then helping heal the divide. Which is why method of teaching rationalism and proper perspective is the only real solution and tool to this problem, however nobody can stand outside their pandering and humoring tensions to tell it like it is, that anti racism activism is many times racist itself. No one wants to share a message that proves their failures and inadequacies or that comes from outside their group affiliation=pride.
Fact: these people are a result of Christian values forced upon them, which teach all saved in an idol hanging on their walls and around their necks literally and figuratively. They are told their sins are washed away by affiliation pride and a meglonaniac master in death.
The central source Vatican is useless to these people as they seperated (divided) into many varied churches none which fully teach meaning/direction/path in life for stability or wholeness(Shalem). You have not given Jews rights to their central source Mikdash, so you lack mediation and direction with knowledge and substance to solve the most difficult problems, ones which aren't so hard but you make your own difficulty through poor choices including choosing the wrong spiritual authority and the imposter temple in Rome.
The nerve of some to complain about not having a voice when even sports shows for the last 20 years have discussed race inappropriately on what's supposed to be void of any political or social talk.
Where's your outrage that the Judaic spiritual voice is being bound by restricting our equal rights to a central source Temple to be a platform for outreach and stability.
Yeah sure you love our comedy, but have you tried our sense of decency & civility?
For when did you ever have to walk to the other side of the street to avoid passing a teen wearing a keepah?
1) your prejudices are shown by your post in that you don't believe Jews have equal rights.
2) you did not and could not refute that your reply to Harmonica proved the many protesters were racists and prejudiced.
3)you proved fascist, in that you allow your group affiliation to be enraged, but not a rival which you seek to stifle as you do with Jews.
What I'm not allowed to have a voice? Maybe if someone smashed your window and took your Toilet paper stash you'd listen to me, isn't that what you're giving allowances for-that is not exactly ten commandment kind of logic there
=failed teachings.
Imagine the nerve of a rioter looter calling the police to report his house robbed, that's the protester, wanting something (fair treatment) from others they are not willing to provide or believe in themselves. Remember if you don't believe to follow laws, then you are not protected by them.
You are totally unhinged, LOL.

hypocrites
violent
criminals
stupid
etc

None of the rioters are good people.

hypocrites
violent
criminals
stupid
etc

=failed teachings.
I'm not the one who wakes myself up yelping the word Trump like Seinfeld yelps out Newman!
42tvgs.jpg

hypocrites
violent
criminals
stupid
etc

=failed teachings.
I'm not the one who wakes myself up yelping the word Trump like Seinfeld yelps out Newman!
View attachment 345680
whoops, you know a liberal is around when you start seeing cartoons and pictures!!

Forum List

Back