Zone1 Blacks ..least oppressed but the most whiney ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
American blacks have been trained to view themselves as victims. Therefore they have a built in excuse for failure. Why try hard to succeed if there is little or no chance you can because the white man Will keep you down.

Blacks who immigrate from Africa are very successful but their children are not.

White males have no excuse for failure so when they stumble they pick themselves up and try again and again. Each time they learn something valuable and sometimes that experience turns into success.

Victimization is a ball and chain around the ankle of the American black. This is a land of opportunity. You can succeed.

Having said this I should add that one of the most important factors in being successful is the basic skills taught in elementary and high schools. Unfortunately in many of our big cities our education system is failing badly In reading and math. We must all, black, white and Hispanic, find some way to better educate our children.

It is not that teachers in Chicago are poorly paid. …

The Chinese are way ahead of us.

Man!!!

A couple of links would have been more than enough. No reason to clutter the entire page with them.

Man!!!

A couple of links would have been more than enough. No reason to clutter the entire page with them.
In cases like this more is better.

If you seriously think you are a victim that viewpoint will hold you down. It gives you an excuse for your failure.

A bunch of ignorant white racist posters.

The main whiners in America are white right wing racists.

Blacks have every opportunity to excel in this country. But they choose to whine and moan and beg for ever more free stuff. Why? Because it's easier than working for a living.

There are some good blacks, but most are worthless. As a group they commit the highest number of crimes and the most damage to our society. Most of them add absolutely nothing of value to our society. Sadly, that seems to be the case in every country having a large number of blacks among their population.

Will that ever change? Lotsa luck.
As a group whites commit the most crimes. And since whites are the group that was so lazy they bought slaves over here to work, you need to shut the hell up.

This forum always seems to be about the poor victimized black folks, as if they're the only ones who deserve any attention. What about the Jews? Despite thousands of years of horrific bigotry against them including a holocaust that murdered 6 million of them, you never hear them bitching and moaning about "reparations." They don't demand special treatment, welfare, food stamps, Affirmative Action programs, or a whole month devoted to the celebration of their heritage.

And they don't commit a disproportional amount of crime either. When was the last time you ever heard about Jewish drug dealers, car jackers, muggers, drive-by shootings, or gangs of Jewish yutes committing smash and grab robberies on Jewelry stores? Where are all the TikTock videos of loud, fat Jewish women fighting over an order of Chicken McNuggets at the McDonald's?
White Jews owned slaves and benefitted from Jim Crow. There are black Jews.

Nah, not greed. I say the ghetto Blacks have been primed for the victimization gimmick so now they just want everything under the sun for absolutely free of charge. Oh, I almost forgot, they also want a free song & dance to go along with all the other free stuff that they get. Elitist Black leadership does = pimperstiltskin for sure!
Whites are the ones who have been given the free stuff.

It’s interesting that the not so smart and greedy black leadership sold their souls to America’s slave party and ghetto slumlords to line their own pockets and pimp for more and still get away with it.
You republicans really need to quit telling these lies to yourselves.

I blame white people. We murdered each other so they wouldn't have to be slaves, then we gave them everything they wanted to make up for it: Special concessions like Affirmative Action, welfare, food stamps, public adoration by the media, movies, television, and music industries, special holidays, and calls for "reparations." The truth is, Black folks have become pampered, spoiled, fragile, and needy.
Whites did none of these things.

If you go by world population and the natural oppression of the least fortunate, Asians the middle eastern (India,Indians) top the list followed by whites and ending up with blacks and indigenous Indians..

In other words, why are elitist American Black leadership pimping everyone else for reparations other than greed?
Talk about America, which you don't want to do so you can deny your racism. This ain't about the world. America first, son.

In cases like this more is better.

If you seriously think you are a victim that viewpoint will hold you down. It gives you an excuse for your failure.
Don't try to turn your screwup on me. All you did is junk up the entire thread with countless links. It's no different from the clowns who will fill a post with a dozen photographs of silly junk.

Please forgive me for preferring clean, well written posts.

If you can't express your ideas without writing a book, imo that would indicate you don't know your subject very well.

So the weakness is all on you. You're the one who failed here. Now go look in the mirror before insulting those who would prefer not to wear chest waders just to get through one of your posts.

Of course, since you'll be on Ignore it won't matter if you ramble on forever trying to make your point.

Don't try to turn your screwup on me. All you did is junk up the entire thread with countless links. It's no different from the clowns who will fill a post with a dozen photographs of silly junk.

If you can't express your ideas without writing a book, imo that would indicate you don't know your subject very well.

So the weakness is all on you. You're the one who failed here. Now go look in the mirror before insulting those who would prefer not to wear chest waders just to get through one of your posts.

Of course, since you'll be on Ignore it won't matter if you ramble on forever trying to make your point.
And who are you to tell me how to post?

I like to show where my ideas come from and I provide links in case someone is interested in the subject. I consider them to be educational. If you disagree with my links provide some of our own to back up your opinions.

If you don’t like my posts just put me on ignore.

I plan to continue doing what I have done in the Past. I will provide links for why I form the opinions I have when I feel it’s necessary.

You can make your short well written posts and feel good about it.

Life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back