Blacks for Trump

What has trump done for black people?
Be specific.

############################

If you watched the video you would know.

Last edited:
Are you black?

###############################

I am a spark of the Divine, as is everyone.

Last edited:
Probably not going to be a majority in 2020, but the percentage will increase over 2016. Note the enthusiasm from this seed group of young folks:

No, it probably won't.

Blacks for Trump makes about as much sense as "Chickens for Colonel Sanders"

Donald J. Trump received 50% more African American votes than Romney and fully TWICE as many as McCain.

A lot of black leaders are behind the Trumpster. Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye, Tiger Woods, WWE Superstar Virgil, Dennis Rodman are Trump guys.
Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, a wrestler, Dennis Rodman. Now there is a distinguished group of African Americans! They sort of role models every Black family can point to with pride.

If these folks are behind Trump, everyone should just glance at the floor and nod. Of course they are.
Yes they are. And so are many other fine Black American citizens like Col Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Caine, etc. Your weak attempt to dismiss Black Trump support with a cherry picked short list is duly noted.

That's an interesting theory.

When the economy is doing great, it has "nothing to do with Trump".

But if the D's are able to collapse the economy, as they've been trying to since Trump was elected, it will be Trump's fault?

Actually, WHEN the economy fails, it will be ENTIRELY because of the unnecessary trade wars that Trump has started. It's already fucking up supply chain, as anyone in manufacturing could tell you, if you actually had a job.

Yes they are. And so are many other fine Black American citizens like Col Allen West, Ben Carson, Herman Caine, etc. Your weak attempt to dismiss Black Trump support with a cherry picked short list is duly noted.

Allen West, who was drummed out of the Army for abusing prisoners? This is the best you have. And a couple of Uncle Toms like Carson and Caine... You know, the guys you put up on the stage and would never vote for. I'm surprised you didn't include Allan Keyes (AKA Ambassador Crazy T. Batshit).

Probably not going to be a majority in 2020, but the percentage will increase over 2016. Note the enthusiasm from this seed group of young folks:

No, it probably won't.

Donald J. Trump received 50% more African American votes than Romney and fully TWICE as many as McCain.

A lot of black leaders are behind the Trumpster. Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye, Tiger Woods, WWE Superstar Virgil, Dennis Rodman are Trump guys.

You have to be kidding because after 5 minutes of laughing I can finally post.

No, it probably won't.

Well he has certainly done more for them than the democrats have. The only thing the democrats have ever really done for them except for lip service and patronizing is keep them down and hold them back.

What has trump done for black people?
Be specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He released a couple of their buddies from prison.

No, it probably won't.

You have to be kidding because after 5 minutes of laughing I can finally post.

Not kidding at all. Trump did much better that McCain and Romney among African American voters. Also did somewhat better among Latinos than the previous Republican nominees as well.

You have apparently forgotten the fact that Romney was attacked as "Literally Hitler" and McCain was crucified as a Klansman by the D's in the previous elections. Made them poison to large numbers of black voters.

Are you black?

###############################

I am a spark of the Divine, as is everyone.
######################
It's a simple yes or no question dude.
########################
Firstly, anyone can identify with their ethnicity, skin color, language, religion, sex or more (or not). Furthermore, that sense of self can vary during our lifetime. Also the priority of which element to put first can change. However, all those identities are rooted in the body's experience in this one lifetime.

So I simply identify with that deepest, truest part of human nature - the soul or spirit.

No, it probably won't.

Don King, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, a wrestler, Dennis Rodman. Now there is a distinguished group of African Americans! They sort of role models every Black family can point to with pride.

If these folks are behind Trump, everyone should just glance at the floor and nod. Of course they are.
I didn't cherry pick that list. It was provided by the previous post.

Because blacks LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fatherless households, public school and public housing. You democrats know whats best

Not sure how Democrats cause "fatherless households", but never mind, I'm sure you are on a roll.

Oh, most blacks have jobs.. and the majority of people on welfare are white... but do go on with your stereotypes.

The only reasons you don't know is because you havent been paying attention and you're unable to perform higher mathmatics like adding 2 and 2.

Forum List

Back