Blacks fascination with criminals who get killed for resisting arrest.

You've got a very limited vocabulary son.
You sound like a rooster in th e morning.
Boy, you described the Confederates as "heroes," which I am very confident you did not want to do; yet, you want to disparage me for vocabulary.
At no time have I described confederates as anything.
With your pathetic answers purely because you have no argument, how can you're intelligence be described any other way. Give it up.

Get some facts before you come on here. You're an idiot.

Why are some black people fascinated with criminals? Are they upset that they are not very smart. Are they for rape, and the murder of White Americans.?? Get over it. The real American way is the approach to tranquility Stop the insane glorification of the losers criminals.!!
Where's the evidence they are fascinated by criminals?

The arrogance of you to judge someone's intelligence when posting an ignorant racist post using that as an excuse.

The real America you speak of is not racist, whites don't hold their knees on blacks and murder them, and arsehole racist pricks like you don't exist.

Try talking a look at the backgrounds of their rap star heroes.
Brilliant. So well researched.
Try looking at the way trump treated them.

How Trump treated them?

You bought into that , "Trump is a racist" line of crap?

You are a fool, aren't you?

And you expect me to swallow that propaganda. It reminds me when he did the stand up in front of the church so godbotherers would think he is a Christian. Don't make me vomit.

Don't make me vomit.

Every post you make is vomit.

You gorge yourself on liberal propaganda, and vomit debunked talking points.

Why are some black people fascinated with criminals? Are they upset that they are not very smart. Are they for rape, and the murder of White Americans.?? Get over it. The real American way is the approach to tranquility Stop the insane glorification of the losers criminals.!!

The arrogance of you to judge someone's intelligence when posting an ignorant racist post using that as an excuse.

The real America you speak of is not racist, whites don't hold their knees on blacks and murder them, and arsehole racist pricks like you don't exist.
The protests against cops in favor of the criminals...they put a statue of violent criminal and druggy George Floyd for petes sake.
I wonder why?
Cops murdered him. Duuuuuuh.
Cops didn't murder him. It's retarded to think such a thing. Floyd was a druggy, high on and over dosed on drugs, that had just gotten over covid 19. His heart and lungs just gave out. It crazy stupid to think ONe knee to the back and neck would have killed him. Lethal dose of Fentanyl mixed in with other drugs did it.

AND btw, even if the cops had killed him----what type of morons put up a statue of violent druggy? And treat him as their hero---something seriously wrong with idiots doing nonsense like this.

Try talking a look at the backgrounds of their rap star heroes.
Brilliant. So well researched.
Try looking at the way trump treated them.

How Trump treated them?

You bought into that , "Trump is a racist" line of crap?

You are a fool, aren't you?

And you expect me to swallow that propaganda. It reminds me when he did the stand up in front of the church so godbotherers would think he is a Christian. Don't make me vomit.

Don't make me vomit.

Every post you make is vomit.

You gorge yourself on liberal propaganda, and vomit debunked talking points.

The protests against cops in favor of the criminals...they put a statue of violent criminal and druggy George Floyd for petes sake.
I wonder why?
Cops didn't murder him. It's retarded to think such a thing. Floyd was a druggy, high on and over dosed on drugs, that had just gotten over covid 19. His heart and lungs just gave out. It crazy stupid to think ONe knee to the back and neck would have killed him. Lethal dose of Fentanyl mixed in with other drugs did it.

AND btw, even if the cops had killed him----what type of morons put up a statue of violent druggy? And treat him as their hero---something seriously wrong with idiots doing nonsense like this.

Don't be so stupid. The copper was found guilty of second degree murder and you know it. Don't post your ignorant fucking bullshit. You're a dickhead.

Where's the statue of him? What morons? Are you hallucinating again.

Why are some black people fascinated with criminals? Are they upset that they are not very smart. Are they for rape, and the murder of White Americans.?? Get over it. The real American way is the approach to tranquility. Stop the insane glorification of the losers criminals.!!
Yes they are for the rape and murder of white Americans. It's a shame that you even have to ask.

I wonder why?
Yes ...

They did.

But, he was a criminal.

A rapist.

He did not deserve to be murder but he damn sure doesn't deserve a statue either.
He wasn't murdered. Floyd died of a drug overdose. Derek Chauvin is a political martyr who was in a show trial.

Yeah he just happened to have been choked to death at the same time by a mongrel racist white supremeist copper.

He was found guilty of 2nd degree murder. No mention of Floyd dying of anything but suffocation..
You are a liar.

Forum List

Back