Blacks Execute White Couple

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
“These kids appear to be innocent folks, and these suspects appear to have ambushed them,” Sgt. Dave Walker said.

Darren Price, 19, and Jerard Dwaine Davis, 21, have been arrested on two complaints each of first-degree murder and robbery. They are being held without bail.

Police said the victims were forced to their knees and shot in the head after the robbery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo. What up.

yo.jpg

Yo. What up.

yo.jpg
yet another example of the vile filthy scum that make up the black community !!of course this will not be reported on the major news outlets !! the left wants humans to believe these sweet innocent looking apes are not killing whites many times more than whites are killing them !! and if they get the death penalty idiots like truth matters will be screaming racism !!

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkX0j-NDrzM]White couple shot and killed execution-style by Blacks - YouTube[/ame]

here we have a photo of one of the perps taken by a security camera in the park just before the shooting !!.........NOTICE THE GANGSTA STYLE SIDEWAYS TILT OF THE HANDGUN !!!

Attachments

• $e4773873.jpg
    $e4773873.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I believe these two should be tried by a Black prosecutor in a Black judge's court with an all Black jury and the trial should be televised.

They just might some day walk free. We don't know that at this point.
But what we do know is that you are talking out your ass.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ??? you're probably some no good black bastard that can't achieve what a large pizza can .............FEED A FAMILY OF 4 !!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They just might some day walk free. We don't know that at this point.
But what we do know is that you are talking out your ass.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ??? you're probably some no good black bastard that can't achieve what a large pizza can .............FEED A FAMILY OF 4 !!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I were a no good black bastard then you would do right by addressing me as MR no good black bastard.

But if it puts your mind to ease- I'm a white father of 4 happy, healthy, successful kids.

This murder angers me no less than it does you. Our difference lies in our perception of legal recourse and rule of law.

And I happen to like pizza.

Was this a warm up for Nov 2012?

One of my best friends in college was a black guy named Michael. He called me his Corn Fed Mark. I called him my Oreo. We talked openly and frankly about race and race relations. This was 1976 mind you.

My roommate and I went to a basketball game with Mike and several of his friends. During the playing of the National Anthem, Mike and his friends remained seated while chanting "not 'till we're free". My friend and I stood in respectful silence.

After the game we hung out for a while and went back to our dorms. No big deal. We recognized and respected each other's views.

If you want to live with me in the harmony that I experienced in the 70's then I'm all for it.
If your intention is to cap my skull then I guaran-fuckin-tee that I will beat you to the draw.

was this a warm up for nov 2012?

one of my best friends in college was a black guy named michael. He called me his corn fed mark. I called him my oreo. We talked openly and frankly about race and race relations. This was 1976 mind you.

My roommate and i went to a basketball game with mike and several of his friends. During the playing of the national anthem, mike and his friends remained seated while chanting "not 'till we're free". My friend and i stood in respectful silence.

After the game we hung out for a while and went back to our dorms. No big deal. We recognized and respected each other's views.

If you want to live with me in the harmony that i experienced in the 70's then i'm all for it.
If your intention is to cap my skull then i guaran-fuckin-tee that i will beat you to the draw.

bbbooommm!

New Topics

Forum List

Back