Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Blacks deserve better than Biden?

Perhaps... perhaps...

But Rump ain't the answer to that dilemma... :cool:

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!
None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

And Judgment Day's-a-comin'...

It's not even June yet, nor have we totally reopened the economy. Already we are seeing positive news. The stock market is rebounding, consumer confidence turned around and is now heading upwards, people are going back to work.

When consumer confidence is up, that means people are spending money. When the market goes up, it means investors predict a better economy.

I wouldn't worry about Trump winning if I were you people. You better pray you keep the House if anything. The other problem you are going to have is how to discredit Trump if the economy makes a near total rebound by election time. We know TDS will prevent you from giving him any kind of credit.
Can't help but wonder if the cop in Minnesota in which caused the man's death, if he was actually a Democrat ?? Ponder that one for a minute or two. If so is it yet another plan to create chaos and anarchy in hopes that Trump will say or make more mistakes in the coming election's in according to them, otherwise when dealing with these many tragic issues ??? Let's see what the investigation brings. Hmmmm.

The officers political affiliation will only be relevant to the MSM if he is a Republican. Outside of that, as usual, very little if any reporting.

What can't be avoided is how the police withdrew from protecting all those businesses in a Democrat Governors state, under a Democrat Mayor's leadership. To add insult to injury, how a shop owner protecting his business by using deadly force was arrested for murder.
Let me ask this - Wouldn't you or any of us think that (to protest something), that it should be considered a very last resort always ?????????

Otherwise after the incident takes place, and all else seems to fail, like with the investigation after it begins, after the indictment comes, the trial begins, the verdict is read, and then if the people decide that the alledged bad guy was favored against the victim in the case, (and that the victim was innocent), then you stage massive protest right ???????

So are the protestors operating off of the left "yelling fire in a crowded theater" way to many times now, and if so what should be done about it ???????

What these lowlifes are doing is using this guy who got killed as an excuse to rob places and act uncivilized. They think because it's on such a large scale that nobody will end up paying for this damage or spend time in prison over it. They are wrong......hopefully.

In our state capital, they had protests too, but no riots. In our state, we are pretty liberal when it comes to using deadly force for protection. That's the difference between here and Minnesota. Our troublemakers can only go so far, and they know it.

We are not in the middle of a jungle somewhere. We have justice, we have procedures that take place for problems like this, they take a lot of time, and are examined carefully. That's what we do in civilized countries. They are not protesting because justice wasn't served when it never had a chance to be served. We don't take people to court that very second, have a one-day trial, and sentencing. This all takes a lot of time.

I think we should find every rioter, take away their citizenship, and ship them to a country that does things that way. See how they like living without a true justice system.
I know it's pent up frustration when they are being fed lies and political bullcrap, otherwise that make them believe that the nation is riddled with these types of things, but in percentages of they would find that they are wrong. Brainwashing people should be a crime that is easily detected when it takes place, but far to many times we just let it go. Well it builds up into exactly what we are seeing today. Hey the cops can be brainwashed if in the right situation also. Sometimes a cop can be desensitized all due to what they deal with on a daily basis. Rotation should always be part of the police schedules, and this in a bid to stop the cop from being desensitized if working a heavy crime area for to long.

This cop appeared to be desensitized, and possibly had become someone that had lost his empathy for his fellow human being in life. These things have got to be studied and monitored. What a mess... Good grief.

From what I understand, this officer had multiple complaints against him. Eventually we will find out what those complaints were, and how they were ruled, and if he had any penalty because of them. I'm sure all kinds of criminals file complaints against officers out of spite. What I would like to know is what these complaints were about, how they were handled, and how they were decided on.

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.

They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.
Azog, its just figure of speech. Settle down. Don't try to beat on my ass at 10:00 at night over some trivial crap like that. I assure you I understand young man. I did my part to do it right. I did not get tied to a party. I oppose pollution. I may drive SUVs but they aren't gas guzzlers. I recycle. I separate my trash. I don't vote for know proven crooks, liars and con men. I stood ready to face little Vonnie Vonnovitch and the soviet midget tank army for your daddy. Hell, I've never even had a social disease. You should have seen the mess we got back in the 70s. Cut me some slack, dude.
I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?

I cannot because you don’t see the real problem. And because of that we got someone in the White House you don’t approve of. Would not have been a need if the two prior dolts weren’t elected. Neither Bush nor Obama deserved to be President and certainly not for a combined 16 yrs. I am not sure who was worse, probably Bush but in the end we need a cleaner and Trump is it. Maybe we don’t need Trump but giving me the other option of that crooked witch, HRC wasn’t going to cut it. Especially after she shrugged off the deaths of my fellow countrymen in Benghazi.

You may not like Trumps rhetoric but the alternative would have been 10x worse. Our young people have no fucking respect for authority. What does burning private businesses have to do with bad police officers. Notice how riots take place in cities run by Leftists. Coincidence?
Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.

Heck, vote for him. I don't care. I would vote for him with dead Democrat's vote, so he certainly won't get mine. I don't blame Reps for voting him the first time as he was running against HRC. Totally understandable. I do blame them for supporting him no matter what he pulls, lies about, incompetently hire/fires, strong arms, the enemies he supports, the friends he does not and the division of the country he encourages. I understand you don't get it. The man is nothing but bad character. Politicians ain't saints, but jeesh, most of the adults have never seen anyone of his low character and feel he is leading the country toward a tipping point of pure corruption that could make this country of the people, by the people and for the people parish from the earth. They know that character counts. You can't build a house on lies, even if you are a crooked fat man, looking to get fatter.
Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

Your TDS is off the chain.

Agree to disagree. Adam Schiff is honest in your opinion?

Unbelievable that someone can talk to you till their blue in the face, and you still don't get it.

I threw off chains just by being an independent. Shame you weren't raised better.

Smart, hard worker, but kind of at tool times simply because partisan first. Kind of like mirror of some of the trump supporters in the Senate. I have very little time for party partisans on either side.

I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.

Smart, hard worker, but kind of at tool times simply because partisan first. Kind of like mirror of some of the trump supporters in the Senate. I have very little time for party partisans on either side.
Explain how he is smart and a hard worker? He has lied to us for years and wasted millions with his impeachment BS.

I have given the trumper faithful true reasons why I think him a sleaze, unfit for office. Mostly not denied, but just continued justifications of they were being ignored, we didn't want a saint, other republicans where rhinos, what he said is not what he meant, he is innocent because people would have never heard if someone else had not done an illegal investigation, he was joking, you just don't understand how the super wealthy think, he would not have been caught if so and so had not ratted him out, the media just doesn't like him as they fact check every thing he says more than any other president, etc, etc, etc, and of course like yours the famous fabled derangement syndrome and the Oh, but Hillary response.
The two sleazes didn't get my vote last time and he will not get it this time. Character counts.
It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.

Explain how he is smart and a hard worker? He has lied to us for years and wasted millions with his impeachment BS.
Systematic, stays on his mission (to the extreme). He is not from my state. You move to CA and help get rid of him if you like. Impeachment doesn't bother me. trump deserved it.

Well that's the problem in our country when it comes to voting. People like you vote on representatives like you voted for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......... the rest of us vote for who will do the better job, which Trump has repeatedly proven himself to be the best President we've had in decades.

It’s RINOs and your post is lie. I like Trump because he is pro business and pro military. He calls it like it is and he smashed the PC crowd. If you’re going to speak then speak the truth. Don’t be like Adam Schiff.
Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.

Well that's the problem in our country when it comes to voting. People like you vote on representatives like you voted for your favorite American Idol contestant: how they dress, how they speak, how they smile......... the rest of us vote for who will do the better job, which Trump has repeatedly proven himself to be the best President we've had in decades.
Yeah, right. Good luck Ray. I gotta go mow. People coming over later.

Systematic, stays on his mission (to the extreme). He is not from my state. You move to CA and help get rid of him if you like. Impeachment doesn't bother me. trump deserved it.
“Deserved” is subjective. I believe I deserve to win the lottery. Now what?

Only pays lip service to military. Not sure which of those excuses for him you think has not been on the very board by trump supporters. You are falling into the thing at if you do not like it, it is fake news or a lie. Sad for you.
Wrong. You’re wrong. Expanded military spending significantly. Innovation and treatment for our troops overseas has increased notably. You’re just a leftist. I can See hating Trump but if you cannot see that Pelosi and Schiff are terrible people then you’re blind.

Yeah, right. Good luck Ray. I gotta go mow. People coming over later.
So you’re not social distancing? How interesting.

“Deserved” is subjective. I believe I deserve to win the lottery. Now what?
buy more tickets. maybe you'll get lucky

Wrong. You’re wrong. Expanded military spending significantly. Innovation and treatment for our troops overseas has increased notably. You’re just a leftist. I can See hating Trump but if you cannot see that Pelosi and Schiff are terrible people then you’re blind.
Your wrong, stealing money approved by congress for needed repairs to military bases, needed schools on military bases, military hospital renovations, letting the turks com into seria to kill our allies that fought with us and let prisoners escape, interfering in UCMJ, firing Generals in cabinet rather than listen to reason or act with self control, talking about the troops injured in the missile attack after he ordered military to take out that slime Iranian general, sending ur troops to protect Saudi and the raving murderous Prince's interest as if they were rent-a-cops. He sucks for the military.

Forum List

Back