Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

Blacks deserve better than Biden?

Perhaps... perhaps...

But Rump ain't the answer to that dilemma... :cool:

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!
None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

And Judgment Day's-a-comin'...

It's not even June yet, nor have we totally reopened the economy. Already we are seeing positive news. The stock market is rebounding, consumer confidence turned around and is now heading upwards, people are going back to work.

When consumer confidence is up, that means people are spending money. When the market goes up, it means investors predict a better economy.

I wouldn't worry about Trump winning if I were you people. You better pray you keep the House if anything. The other problem you are going to have is how to discredit Trump if the economy makes a near total rebound by election time. We know TDS will prevent you from giving him any kind of credit.
Can't help but wonder if the cop in Minnesota in which caused the man's death, if he was actually a Democrat ?? Ponder that one for a minute or two. If so is it yet another plan to create chaos and anarchy in hopes that Trump will say or make more mistakes in the coming election's in according to them, otherwise when dealing with these many tragic issues ??? Let's see what the investigation brings. Hmmmm.

Perhaps... perhaps...

He was before the virus hit. Record low in minority unemployment since records began. Increasing minority startup businesses. Wait a minute! I thought Republicans wanted to but them all back in chains!!!!
None of that pre-pandemic stuff matters any longer... we are merely in the top of the 2nd inning of a 9-inning pandemic game... November 3rd is Judgment Day.

It's not even June yet, nor have we totally reopened the economy. Already we are seeing positive news. The stock market is rebounding, consumer confidence turned around and is now heading upwards, people are going back to work.

When consumer confidence is up, that means people are spending money. When the market goes up, it means investors predict a better economy.

I wouldn't worry about Trump winning if I were you people. You better pray you keep the House if anything. The other problem you are going to have is how to discredit Trump if the economy makes a near total rebound by election time. We know TDS will prevent you from giving him any kind of credit.
Can't help but wonder if the cop in Minnesota in which caused the man's death, if he was actually a Democrat ?? Ponder that one for a minute or two. If so is it yet another plan to create chaos and anarchy in hopes that Trump will say or make more mistakes in the coming election's in according to them, otherwise when dealing with these many tragic issues ??? Let's see what the investigation brings. Hmmmm.

The officers political affiliation will only be relevant to the MSM if he is a Republican. Outside of that, as usual, very little if any reporting.

What can't be avoided is how the police withdrew from protecting all those businesses in a Democrat Governors state, under a Democrat Mayor's leadership. To add insult to injury, how a shop owner protecting his business by using deadly force was arrested for murder.

Perhaps... perhaps...

The officers political affiliation will only be relevant to the MSM if he is a Republican. Outside of that, as usual, very little if any reporting.

What can't be avoided is how the police withdrew from protecting all those businesses in a Democrat Governors state, under a Democrat Mayor's leadership. To add insult to injury, how a shop owner protecting his business by using deadly force was arrested for murder.
Let me ask this - Wouldn't you or any of us think that (to protest something), that it should be considered a very last resort always ?????????

Otherwise after the incident takes place, and all else seems to fail, like with the investigation after it begins, after the indictment comes, the trial begins, the verdict is read, and then if the people decide that the alledged bad guy was favored against the victim in the case, (and that the victim was innocent), then you stage massive protest right ???????

So are the protestors operating off of the left "yelling fire in a crowded theater" way to many times now, and if so what should be done about it ???????

I know it sounds coldhearted, but they don't deserve any better if they refuse to vote themselves better.
Though, on the surface, your statement has some truth: we get the government we deserve and deserve the government we get.

But the black community has been lured in by a very carefully planned effort to subjugate them, created by Lyndon B. Johnson and partners in the black community leadership. Even today, black congressional leaders and community leaders participate in the plan to get and maintain their own power over the black community.

Just like leftists who are so easily suckered in by CNN, many in the black community fall for the lies of their leaders because they, mistakenly, believe that the leaders of the black community are fighting for them; they are not.

Just like in the founding of our nation, many people supported the King. They believed that the status quo was best for them.

In the end, though, the black community is going to have to consider what you posted and stand up against their own self-proclaimed leaders and break the cycle.

Blacks deserve exactly the same thing as Whites. A fair shot of attaining the American dream. Trump is the only one offering that. Biden will try to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. He'll make sure they know that they're always the victim. That's how Democrats have managed to enslave Blacks.

Judging by what they are doing in MN they deserve to be arrested and put away for good.
The left or the protestors taking the law into their own hands ?? The root of the problem should be sought out, and then everything will settle down like it should be.

These leftist who are guilty of "yelling fire in a crowded theater", which is the equivalent of race baiting, bad agenda pushing for power, and bad activism, and all in hopes to obtain a goal not suitable for the majority of Americans, should be locked up. This should be regardless of anybody's skin colors (i.e. good blacks hate pants on the ground just like any other decent American does), but they are quickly attacked by other blacks when they take a stand, and quickly attacked by the leftist who are intent on pushing their agenda and lust for power, and doing so usually from a minority position against the majority in America whom think otherwise.

Blacks deserve exactly the same thing as Whites. A fair shot of attaining the American dream. Trump is the only one offering that. Biden will try to keep Blacks poor, pissed off and dependent on government. He'll make sure they know that they're always the victim. That's how Democrats have managed to enslave Blacks.
Biden should be locked up. The man is no good from what we've seen him do over these years.

The mayor deserves to be horsewhipped in front of the Capitol building for telling the police to stand down during the rioting.
They've been showing video from the Gray riots in Baltimore and the mayor saying that those who want to destroy need to be given room to destroy.

I agree. Let's start with any property personally owned by the mayor.

Perhaps... perhaps...

Let me ask this - Wouldn't you or any of us think that (to protest something), that it should be considered a very last resort always ?????????

Otherwise after the incident takes place, and all else seems to fail, like with the investigation after it begins, after the indictment comes, the trial begins, the verdict is read, and then if the people decide that the alledged bad guy was favored against the victim in the case, (and that the victim was innocent), then you stage massive protest right ???????

So are the protestors operating off of the left "yelling fire in a crowded theater" way to many times now, and if so what should be done about it ???????

What these lowlifes are doing is using this guy who got killed as an excuse to rob places and act uncivilized. They think because it's on such a large scale that nobody will end up paying for this damage or spend time in prison over it. They are wrong......hopefully.

In our state capital, they had protests too, but no riots. In our state, we are pretty liberal when it comes to using deadly force for protection. That's the difference between here and Minnesota. Our troublemakers can only go so far, and they know it.

We are not in the middle of a jungle somewhere. We have justice, we have procedures that take place for problems like this, they take a lot of time, and are examined carefully. That's what we do in civilized countries. They are not protesting because justice wasn't served when it never had a chance to be served. We don't take people to court that very second, have a one-day trial, and sentencing. This all takes a lot of time.

I think we should find every rioter, take away their citizenship, and ship them to a country that does things that way. See how they like living without a true justice system.

Martin Luther King would absolutely not approve of these riots. It is the wrong response, and only serves those who use these things for political purposes, and for political power. King made the statement to judge a man not by the color of his skin, but judge him on the content of his character. The reason he added this part I believe, is because even he knew that regardless of skin color, men can be bad no matter what their skin color is. The only way to have a civilized society is to uphold the law, and hold all sectors of government responsible for their misdeeds when find them. If we are hiring bad characters (bullies) into law enforcement, then someone needs to root that problem out. Also we must get away from using color for any reason in regards to whether or not a person is worthy or not in society, and use strictly character and common sense as the guide for hiring or advancing people within our society and/or nation.

If need to give training courses (either book learning or on the job training), then so be it, but never use identity politics again when advancing our citizens in society. It doesn't work.

Perhaps... perhaps...

What these lowlifes are doing is using this guy who got killed as an excuse to rob places and act uncivilized. They think because it's on such a large scale that nobody will end up paying for this damage or spend time in prison over it. They are wrong......hopefully.

In our state capital, they had protests too, but no riots. In our state, we are pretty liberal when it comes to using deadly force for protection. That's the difference between here and Minnesota. Our troublemakers can only go so far, and they know it.

We are not in the middle of a jungle somewhere. We have justice, we have procedures that take place for problems like this, they take a lot of time, and are examined carefully. That's what we do in civilized countries. They are not protesting because justice wasn't served when it never had a chance to be served. We don't take people to court that very second, have a one-day trial, and sentencing. This all takes a lot of time.

I think we should find every rioter, take away their citizenship, and ship them to a country that does things that way. See how they like living without a true justice system.
I know it's pent up frustration when they are being fed lies and political bullcrap, otherwise that make them believe that the nation is riddled with these types of things, but in percentages of they would find that they are wrong. Brainwashing people should be a crime that is easily detected when it takes place, but far to many times we just let it go. Well it builds up into exactly what we are seeing today. Hey the cops can be brainwashed if in the right situation also. Sometimes a cop can be desensitized all due to what they deal with on a daily basis. Rotation should always be part of the police schedules, and this in a bid to stop the cop from being desensitized if working a heavy crime area for to long.

This cop appeared to be desensitized, and possibly had become someone that had lost his empathy for his fellow human being in life. These things have got to be studied and monitored. What a mess... Good grief.

What right does our country have to ship a criminal to a different country?

But you're right in that the looters should all be convicted of a crime. I don't know if there's a particular looting law but there should be and it should have very serious consequences for violators.

If need to give training courses (either book learning or on the job training), then so be it, but never use identity politics again when advancing our citizens in society. It doesn't work.

Interesting. In your next post you state that brainwashing should be a crime but in this post you propose brainwashing.

I hate identity politics. We should quit using identity politics just as soon as people are no longer being killed, and their killers defended, based on identity.

Interesting. In your next post you state that brainwashing should be a crime but in this post you propose brainwashing.

I hate identity politics. We should quit using identity politics just as soon as people are no longer being killed, and their killers defended, based on identity.
Really dude ? You equate education with brainwashing ? Rotflmbo.

Follow me now, there is brainwashing that uses all sorts of methods to get the job done, otherwise to carry the poisonous message into the mind.

Education can be one of them ways for sure, otherwise if the system is highjacked, and the message is packaged into something (a vehicle of sorts), that deceives the mind when it is received after being carried into the mind by a highjacked platform that can no longer be trusted..

What right does our country have to ship a criminal to a different country?

But you're right in that the looters should all be convicted of a crime. I don't know if there's a particular looting law but there should be and it should have very serious consequences for violators.

I never said we have the right, but at times like this, we should have.

What I get so perturbed about is that this incivility didn't happen after the police didn't bring charges, or it happened after a judge ruled in the officers favor, or even a grand jury not indicting for crying out loud. These animals came out before any real process could even start. They are either using this corpse to justify their violence and theft, or they are saying they don't like our entire justice system. That's what led me to the comment if they don't like civilized justice, then go live where you have uncivilized justice and you can hang people in the street with no conviction or trial other than the onlookers.

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
Humans with good judgement and a good ethical compass Deserve Better Than Trump.
For an ex military guy, you just don’t get it. We always get what we deserve. How do you not know that Trump is the effect and not the cause? It’s people like you that ruin this country. Honestly. The stupidity is mind boggling. When you give the voter essentially two choices year after year and the middle class get thrashed and the military gets exploited, the voter base revolts. For a 65-year old man you possess less wisdom than my 12-yr old.

Forum List

Back