Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

I do not actually have a party preference on this issue, most white Americans are racist (this does not mean always violently or with hostility) so it does not astonish me that it is reflected in the different parties.

Americans handle race issues pretty well.. We LIVE race relations daily.. In arts, in sports, in business BECAUSE we are the MOST DIVERSE large country on the planet.. The majority of nations in the world are very non-diverse..

There is STILL a HUGE DESIRE on the part of a LOT of blacks to live with their own.. That's human nature.. Not because they are racist.. It's cultural and their privilege to do it.. Where ever there is integration on a HOMOGENEOUS "class" scale -- things go pretty damn well...

I think a better title for this thread is "The Negro Do Not Know What Is Good For Them, Whitey Is Here To Help".

The entire purpose of a political campaign is to explain to potential voters that you are a better choice for them than your opponent. Democrats have been telling blacks what they think is best for them - often in ways that I would find immensely insulting if you directed them at me - for 60 years now. Given all this, I find it astounding that you are "shocked and outraged" when Republicans do the same thing.

I do not actually have a party preference on this issue, most white Americans are racist (this does not mean always violently or with hostility) so it does not astonish me that it is reflected in the different parties.

It just reflects in different ways, Democrats tend to be paternalistic and patronising, Republicans use the code law and order and voter suppression.

There is no voter suppression. It's a lie made up by the Democrats.

Yeah, during Jim Crow people said "the coloureds like the back of the bus and drinken from der own water fountains."

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? Since you are inept of understanding politics, allow me to explain this to you.......if you have a half-way open mind about this.

Voter-ID is a system that we have been using for years, except in voting. You need a photo ID for just about everything in this country: Purchase alcohol or tobacco products, get a home loan, obtain a passport, get a drivers license, cash a check, just to name a few.

So why are Democrats using race to fight Voter-ID? It's because they know a good number of their constituents are lazy. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; short lines, several day voting instead of one day, mail in ballots, rides to the polls.......... But to put the least effort into voting like getting an ID, a good number will say to hell with it. I'll just stay home.

Republicans are a different animal. Voting is of extreme importance to us, and we would climb over a lot filled with ants hills, naked, covered in maple syrup to vote. We will do anything to make sure our vote is counted.

Since Democrats can't be honest with their constituents (and never have been) they needed to use a phony excuse, and that excuse is discrimination and voter suppression. So they decided to fall back on their Joker card--Race.

Of course they have no evidence to backup their claims, but when have they ever? They don't need evidence. All they need is their subdivision of the Democrat party called the Main Stream Media. As long as they promote their lie, it's as good as Gospel to their sheep. Nobody will even question it. Nobody on the left will have the common sense to ask how one requirement, that applies to all equally, is racially discriminatory or discriminatory to their particular voter group.

You are in racist denial.

White racists often told themselves they are not doing anything wrong, that African Americans have the same opportunities, the same life.

Racism is often a form of self delusion.

The entire world has called the USA out on African American voter suppression.

Take off your white hood and look around.

These are all INTERPRETED to have been "racist" when in FACT they are more about gerrymandering districts that BOTH parties are allowed to exploit... Just like environmental issues that SHOULD be addressed turn out to be "racist" if you look hard enough with a pre-determined GOAL of finding the "racism" within...

To wit -- that Brookings article that mentions "black voter suppression" in North Carolina is a GERRYMANDERING issue. Based on PARTISAN records -- not solely "race".. It BECOMES racial, when ANY area is predominantly black.. See how this works??

In fact, gerrymandering is one reason why it's POSSIBLE to get black representatives into local, state, Federal offices. Because if random lines were drawn for districts, you'd probably never get the RECRUITING field of willing and qualified black candidates..

I think a better title for this thread is "The Negro Do Not Know What Is Good For Them, Whitey Is Here To Help".

The entire purpose of a political campaign is to explain to potential voters that you are a better choice for them than your opponent. Democrats have been telling blacks what they think is best for them - often in ways that I would find immensely insulting if you directed them at me - for 60 years now. Given all this, I find it astounding that you are "shocked and outraged" when Republicans do the same thing.

It just reflects in different ways, Democrats tend to be paternalistic and patronising, Republicans use the code law and order and voter suppression.

Yeah, during Jim Crow people said "the coloureds like the back of the bus and drinken from der own water fountains."

So WTF does that have to do with my reply? Since you are inept of understanding politics, allow me to explain this to you.......if you have a half-way open mind about this.

Voter-ID is a system that we have been using for years, except in voting. You need a photo ID for just about everything in this country: Purchase alcohol or tobacco products, get a home loan, obtain a passport, get a drivers license, cash a check, just to name a few.

So why are Democrats using race to fight Voter-ID? It's because they know a good number of their constituents are lazy. Sure, they will vote if it's convenient enough; short lines, several day voting instead of one day, mail in ballots, rides to the polls.......... But to put the least effort into voting like getting an ID, a good number will say to hell with it. I'll just stay home.

Republicans are a different animal. Voting is of extreme importance to us, and we would climb over a lot filled with ants hills, naked, covered in maple syrup to vote. We will do anything to make sure our vote is counted.

Since Democrats can't be honest with their constituents (and never have been) they needed to use a phony excuse, and that excuse is discrimination and voter suppression. So they decided to fall back on their Joker card--Race.

Of course they have no evidence to backup their claims, but when have they ever? They don't need evidence. All they need is their subdivision of the Democrat party called the Main Stream Media. As long as they promote their lie, it's as good as Gospel to their sheep. Nobody will even question it. Nobody on the left will have the common sense to ask how one requirement, that applies to all equally, is racially discriminatory or discriminatory to their particular voter group.

White racists often told themselves they are not doing anything wrong, that African Americans have the same opportunities, the same life.

How come Mexicans are so much better at living in America than Blacks who have been here for over 250 years?

Because they mow your lawns and do all the hard work so whites cannot kill them or the entire economy will collapse.

Americans handle race issues pretty well.. We LIVE race relations daily.. In arts, in sports, in business BECAUSE we are the MOST DIVERSE large country on the planet.. The majority of nations in the world are very non-diverse..

There is STILL a HUGE DESIRE on the part of a LOT of blacks to live with their own.. That's human nature.. Not because they are racist.. It's cultural and their privilege to do it.. Where ever there is integration on a HOMOGENEOUS "class" scale -- things go pretty damn well...

Yeah if you are white I am sure that is how it seems.

How come Mexicans are so much better at living in America than Blacks who have been here for over 250 years?

Because they mow your lawns and do all the hard work so whites cannot kill them or the entire economy will collapse.

Really then how come they own so many stores and restaurants these days?

The Chinese, Thailand, Italians and Mexicans, even MUSLIMS have stores and eating places, no blacks own a single one I know of, in Kennewick Washington.

Maybe it is because Mexicans don't complain all day about whites, they go out and earn a place in the community. Nobody complains that Mexicans have taken over large areas of Pasco Washington, the stores are all over the place, they actually DISPLACED the blacks in the city.

The Chinese, Thailand, Italians and Mexicans, even MUSLIMS have stores and eating places, no blacks own a single one I know of, in Kennewick Washington.

Maybe it is because Mexicans don't complain all day about whites, they go out and earn a place in the community. Nobody complains that Mexicans have taken over large areas of Pasco Washington, the stores are all over the place, they actually DISPLACED the blacks in the city.

Indeed you just admitted it, America is so racist that even in one generation other races become racist.

But not as racist as white people who are racist against all American races.

Yeah if you are white I am sure that is how it seems.

What's that supposed to mean??? Are you a racial chameleon that has experience with "feelings" of all colors and creeds?? Be careful with that crap.. The "grievance" scholars don't believe there's ANY cross-race empathy or understanding..

Indeed you just admitted it, America is so racist that even in one generation other races become racist.

But not as racist as white people who are racist against all American racists.

Ha ha ha....

No, Mexicans as a whole don't give a shit about racism, that is why they succeed so much in being part of the community. They are clannish, strongly family oriented with a strong father figure.

You have a problem with racism because you are focusing on it, blowing it out of proportion.

Take it from me, I was married to a Puerto Rican woman.

No white man can never know what a Latino wants.

Do not even try to figure it out.

And avoid the flying knives.

Ha ha ha....

No, Mexicans as a whole don't give a shit about racism, that is why they succeed so much in being part of the community. They are clannish, strongly family oriented with a strong father figure.

You have a problem with racism because you are focusing on it, blowing it out of proportion.

See, typical whitey-grey meat response.

You will speak for the Mexicans, you know what they feel or want better than they do.

What is next, they want you to pass them the Old El Paso taco sauce.?

Why don't you just wear a sombrero and tell us what Mexican Americans think or want?

You are a sad fella, who doesn't notice that you just made a fool of yourself.

I cited the Mexicans because I see them not letting racism thinking be a big part of their lives. They don't whine about it, they go out there and make a living for their families. They are all over the Tri-Cities now, yet no one is complaining because they are part of the community.

Too bad that disturbs you.....

Blacks Deserve Better Than Biden

America deserves better than Trump

Trump asked - "what have you got to lose"?

Well, 4 years into his disgraceful used-car-salesman presidency, with sky-high unemployment, economy contracting at 30% rate and 100,000 dead from a pandemic, we have that answer.

Last edited:

Ha ha ha....

See, typical whitey-grey meat response.

You will speak for the Mexicans, you know what they feel or want better than they do.

What is next, they want you to pass them the Old El Paso taco sauce.?

Why don't you just wear a sombrero and tell us what Mexican Americans think or want?

You are a sad fella, who doesn't notice that you just made a fool of yourself.

I cited the Mexicans because I see them not letting racism thinking be a big part of their lives. They don't whine about it, they go out there and make a living for their families. They are all over the Tri-Cities now, yet no one is complaining because they are part of the community.

Too bad that disturbs you.....

I always notice when I make a fool of myself and when I am talking to one too.

Oh I say!

You have been trolling and avoiding a real debate, that is why some of your posts were deleted.

Now I gave you an honest view of a people who easily displaced the backs out of the City of Pasco because they go to work, develop their niche in the community. I admire them for their work ethic and their drive to develop themselves. I don't recall Mexicans complaining about Racism in the Tri Cities, maybe because they are too busy developing themselves to give it much attention.

You don't seem to have a cogent argument to offer here,

"White hood"?
It was the DEM party which ran the KKK ASSHOLE!

"White hood"?
It was the DEM party which ran the KKK ASSHOLE!

And the current crop of KKKers all support and fly the MAGA banners along with the Neo Nazis, White Power and a whole bunch of White Supremacist Organization and non organized groups. What's your point, cupcake?

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
After the recent riots Blacks deserve Biden

Blacks in caught in an abusive relationship with the DEM party.
They are afraid to leave but know their lives will never be any better or safer with a DEM President.
Their abuser warns them that if they leave they can never return and what is waiting for them is far worse than what they mistakingly believe is abuse from a party that only is interested in them once every four years.
After the recent riots Blacks deserve Biden
Wait until no charges are filed against the cops. THEN we'll get to watch every inner city shithole controlled by the DEMs go up in smoke.
If you can talk you aren't being choked to death. Floyd died from a heart attack. He had a history of heart problems.

You know what I hear when some pompous douche spouts that, "Most white Americans are racist" crap? I hear them saying, "I'M a racist, so I assume everyone is like me so that I don't have to realize that I'm a piece of shit."

Speak for yourself, Spanky, and stop trying to project your own character failings onto other people.

I keep wondering how long it will take leftists to realize that answering every point they disagree with by sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting, "Well, you're a racist!! You're just a bad, evil person if you don't agree with me!! KLAN MEMBER!!" has the exact opposite effect they're going for.

You can let these leftist pieces of crap brainwash you, but the problem with you people on the left is that others have common sense.

Let me ask: Is it racism when a black person gets asked positive ID for the purchase of alcohol or cigarettes? Is it racism when they are required for positive ID for a passport? How about cashing a check?

Mistakes happen every election, before, during and after Voter-ID. I didn't have time to read all your nonsense, but the first link stated that convicted felons in Florida must pay all their fines and court fees before voting rights are reinstated. They called it a poll tax. A poll tax? If you don't pay your fines and fees, you should be heading back to jail yet alone being able to vote.

This is why I avoid reading leftist rags. They are inundated with stupidity.

Blacks deserve the best candidate, just like the rest of us. That is, hands down, Biden. He is our only hope to reunite the country and heal all these fresh wounds!
Him gonna save you all eh ???? Rotflmbo.

Somehow I don't think you all need saving in America, but you do need rescued from the Democrat party that's for sure. Them washing your brains like a dirty dishwasher has got to change.

Oh and those fresh wounds were compliments of your king Obama delivering them to you under the guise of hope and change, when in fact it was more about transformation by his own ideological biased thinking that gave the nation these fresh new wounds.

Forum List

Back