Blacks ask for removal of Confederate statue

I don't Understand why anyone would want monuments to traitors .

I don't Understand why anyone would want monuments to traitors .

540x360.jpg

• Banned
The most important group of African Americans in Kentucky asks for removal of said racist symbol.

Polls show that an overwhelming majority of African Americans side with the NAACP.

Kentucky NAACP Renews Call For Removal Of Confederate Statue In Capitol
overwhelming majority of African Americans side with the NAACP.
interesting

Blacks side with national organization for blacks.
There is another thread in which a conservative touts the fact that a tiny group of other blacks are against removal. Have you read it yet?

The most important group of African Americans in Kentucky asks for removal of said racist symbol.

Polls show that an overwhelming majority of African Americans side with the NAACP.

interesting

There is another thread in which a conservative touts the fact that a tiny group of other blacks are against removal. Have you read it yet?

yes.

Someone claimed it was only one black man protesting the removal.
(they were wrong, as usual)

and it holds no more sway with me than your article about a 'majority' of blacks belonging to the NAACP wanting this statue removed.

Have the descendants of veterans of the Confederacy chimed in yet?

Their opinion counts just as much

interesting

yes.

and it holds no more sway with me than your article about a 'majority' of blacks belonging to the NAACP wanting this statue removed.

But more than three of four blacks see the Confederate flag as a racist symbol that should be taken down from public places. Just one in 10 say it's a representative of Southern heritage."
Poll: After Charleston, a nation divided on the Confederate flag

I just pwned you. Bitch.

interesting

yes.

But more than three of four blacks see the Confederate flag as a racist symbol that should be taken down from public places. Just one in 10 say it's a representative of Southern heritage."

I just pwned you. Bitch.

with a 2 year old poll?

you just 'pwned' yourself.

interesting

yes.

I just pwned you. Bitch.

with a 2 year old poll?

Yeah, like there were any events in the past two years that could have caused the African-American population to dramatically lower their approval for removal.
No one in this thread has been more embarrassed than you have, you do not even have a poll to work with. Zero.
You are hereby declared the clown of this thread. And I know you regret posting the comments that you posted.

interesting

yes.

I just pwned you. Bitch.

with a 2 year old poll?

Yeah, like there were any events in the past two years that could have caused the African-American population to dramatically lower their approval for removal.
No one in this thread has been more embarrassed than you have, you do not even have a poll to work with. Zero.
You are hereby declared the clown of this thread. And I know you regret posting the comments that you posted.
You are hereby declared the clown of this thread.

You're giving up the title?

What a shame, you're soooooo good at it.

The most important group of blacks????

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you implying that some blacks are less important than others? Perhaps that some are subservient to others?

And as to your op, who fucking cares. This is about AMERICAN HISTORY not black history.

interesting

by the way, you originally suggested that it was obvious that blacks would support the NAACP. You typed, "
interesting

Blacks side with national organization for blacks.".

Then, when you realized that there is another thread by a conservative pretending that blacks really love confederate statues, you changed your tune. and that is why your performance is this thread is the most embarrassing out of all members .

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you implying that some blacks are less important than others? Perhaps that some are subservient to others?

And as to your op, who fucking cares. This is about AMERICAN HISTORY not black history.
Yes, stalker . You are butt hurt from a couple of other threads in which I embarrassed you .
regarding the influence and the number of members, no other organization is as important as the NAACP among African-Americans. Stop playing dumb about it . being mad at me won't make the NAACP less than the most influential group of African-Americans in the nation.

Yes, stalker . You are butt hurt from a couple of other threads in which I embarrassed you .
regarding the influence and the number of members, no other organization is as important as the NAACP among African-Americans. Stop playing dumb about it . being mad at me won't make the NAACP less than the most influential group of African-Americans in the nation.
Tell me more about your ideas on subservient blacks....

interesting

by the way, you originally suggested that it was obvious that blacks would support the NAACP. You typed, "
interesting

Blacks side with national organization for blacks.".

Then, when you realized that there is another thread by a conservative pretending that blacks really love confederate statues, you changed your tune. and that is why your performance is this thread is the most embarrassing out of all members .

Thanks for pointing out your lack of comprehension.

If you were to take a poll at the DNC convention, and the results were 9 out of 10 thought the same way,

would that mean that 9 out of 10 americans, or even 9 out of 10 democrats in the nation, agreed with the results?

You posted a severely weighted poll, and I made fun of it.

If you were smart, you would have dropped it right there.

Forum List

Back