Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than whites

That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?
Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?
Do you consider white supremacy a conspiracy theory?

Yes

Rocko
What I said was I believe blacks are believers of conspiracy theories more than whites are. It’s not a political statement to say that. It’s a cultural observation.

OK. So (once again) here is a list of the conspiracy theories started and believed by many whites.
  • The moon landings were fake.
  • Elvis is still alive and faked his death.
  • The holocaust did not happen
  • The earth is flat (Flat Earthers)
  • Paul McCartney is dead.
  • Michelle Obama is a man.
  • Global warming is a hoax.
  • Meghan Markle is a robot
  • The Illuminati secretly rule the world.
  • Shape-shifting Reptilians from Alpha Draconis secretly rule the world.
  • Area 51 in the Nevada desert is hiding alien artefacts.
  • The CIA killed President Kennedy.
  • President Obama was not born in the US.
  • Big drug companies are hiding the cure for cancer.
Show me a similar list of conspiracy theories started and believed by blacks

Rocko
Do you think in general it’s healthy to believe in conspiracy theories.

Depends on the theory. Some turn out to be true, like Watergate, Russian trolls, Project MK-ULTRA or Cointelpro.

Rocko
You seem to agree with my premise by justifying it by past history.

What are you talking about ?

Systemic Racism is a real thing. DENYING systemic racism is the conspiracy theory - because it has no basis in fact or in evidence.

Odd how I've never experienced it, but by all means, white lady, tell me how oppressed I am.

That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?
Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?
Do you consider white supremacy a conspiracy theory?

Yes
And what do you base that belief on? In other words what criteria do you use to determine the veracity of a statement or concept?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You observed wrong.

Wonder why??..40 Years of Human Experimentation in America: The Tuskegee Study

Indeed. The things you DemoKKKrats have done to black people throughout our history is deplorable.
This shit is bi partisan. You white republicans need to drop that lie because you ain't gaining black support by repeating it. As a black person I look at what WHITES have done. Republicans have been just as racist and you want to use the republicans freed the slaves line thinking it's an out. But republicans also tried getting the Corwin Amendment passed and that would have made slavery a constitutionally protected right. Todays republican party supports the confederacy and as a black man, I know exactly what that means. So shut the fuck up trying to put white racism only on democrats because white racism is the only real thing we see bipartisan ageement on.

Illiterate idiot. You can't even type or spell much less know what "party" I'm in. Did you have a lobotomy or were you just BORN a moron?
Why are white people so obsessed with grammar? People in the world worry about hunger or being poor. But white people's biggest worry is finding out that a person has used ‘their’ when they should have used ‘there’"

giphy.gif

If you want a white person to love you say this

Hey White Person. I'm sending this cover letter out for this job. Can you look this over for me and see if it's ok?”

It's a scientific fact that it's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

Clinging on to good grammar is like hanging on to a skill that will never come back into popularity, or usefulness. Kind of like saying, “I was the best quarterback in my high school.”

When was the last time you ever heard anyone say, “He’s really smart, you can tell by his grammar.”

Illiterate idiot. You can't even type or spell much less know what "party" I'm in.
Why are white people so obsessed with grammar?
If you want a white person to love you
Hey White Person.
It's a scientific fact that it's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

^^^^^ TYPICAL HATEFUL RACIST RESPONSE. Totally deflects from the question. Everything is about skin color. Brings up race FOUR times!

Man, you must really HATE your blackness!

It's about LITERACY, asshole. LITERATE people who actually learned English and know what words and sentence structure mean care about grammar!

It's about effective COMMUNICATION, shitferbrains-- -- -- getting ahead in the world BEGINS with effective, cogent communication, no matter WHAT the color of your skin is.

toobfreak
^^^^^ TYPICAL HATEFUL RACIST RESPONSE. Totally deflects from the question. Everything is about skin color. Brings up race FOUR times!

Dumb fk. We are in a section of USMB that is sectioned off to discuss race issues and you're shocked that race is brought up.

toobfreak
Man, you must really HATE your blackness!

I love being black. Don't project. You hate your whiteness and trying to project that on to me.

toobfreak
It's about LITERACY, asshole. LITERATE people who actually learned English and know what words and sentence structure mean care about grammar! It's about effective COMMUNICATION, shitferbrains-- -- -- getting ahead in the world BEGINS with effective, cogent communication, no matter WHAT the color of your skin is.

And people can communicate in many ways. People can be literate in many ways. People in Appalachia comminicate with each other differently from the way people in N.York do.

All new languages started off as slang.

Then they gradually became more formalized with their own rules until they evolved into a new language altogether.

How did you get French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian from Latin?

The English language is a language born of change. There isn’t a single word that you use today who’s original meaning or spelling hasn’t been altered.

So long as you are capable of expressing yourself in a way that satisfies your needs, than language has done it’s job.

Rocko
What I said was I believe blacks are believers of conspiracy theories more than whites are. It’s not a political statement to say that. It’s a cultural observation.

OK. So (once again) here is a list of the conspiracy theories started and believed by many whites.
  • The moon landings were fake.
  • Elvis is still alive and faked his death.
  • The holocaust did not happen
  • The earth is flat (Flat Earthers)
  • Paul McCartney is dead.
  • Michelle Obama is a man.
  • Global warming is a hoax.
  • Meghan Markle is a robot
  • The Illuminati secretly rule the world.
  • Shape-shifting Reptilians from Alpha Draconis secretly rule the world.
  • Area 51 in the Nevada desert is hiding alien artefacts.
  • The CIA killed President Kennedy.
  • President Obama was not born in the US.
  • Big drug companies are hiding the cure for cancer.
Show me a similar list of conspiracy theories started and believed by blacks

Rocko
Do you think in general it’s healthy to believe in conspiracy theories.

Depends on the theory. Some turn out to be true, like Watergate, Russian trolls, Project MK-ULTRA or Cointelpro.

Rocko
You seem to agree with my premise by justifying it by past history.

What are you talking about ?
The New World Order is true. Global government has been a dream for elites for centuries. Also on your conspiracy theories on blacks, the many beliefs on white folks is to the point of paranoia. It affects a lot of what you do. But there are not so nice white folks.

Forum List

Back