Blacks are behaving differently, because of a vicious cycle.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
Blacks are killing each other, more than non blacks. This proves they are behaving differently. The different behavior, causes blacks to face more stressors. These stressors, cause blacks to have more, stress hormone, in their blood. This affects the behavior of blacks, which causes more stressors. It is a vicious cycle. This increased stress hormone, affects at least, the following outcomes:

> It affects blacks ability to earn money, causing blacks to earn less money.

> It causes blacks to be more likely to commit a crime.

> It affects how blacks interact with police, causing blacks to be more likely to killed by police.

> It affect how blacks interact with, health care providers. This affects their health care negatively.

> It affect their ability to gain privilege, meaning they have less privilege.

The way to break the cycle, is to quit blaming whites, for these outcomes. When whites are blamed, it causes a perceived stressor, even though, most whites are minding their own business. Most whites just want left alone.

I think that there are many reasons why the ethnicity under discussion has certain problems that that do not seem to affect the other minorities to the same extent.

People have long wondered whether the root cause is genetic or cultural. I shall not touch the former with a ten-foot pole, so let's just consider the latter.

I think that it is fair to say that they are very angry (consciously or subconsciously).

For hundreds of years, they were slaves; for another 60+ years they faced de jure and de facto segregation.

Even President Nixon said that it was a shame that they could not stop at a restaurant for lunch like any other American.

In movies, they were portrayed as buffoons. Hollywood often made two versions of movies: one for the South ("controversial" scenes were cut out) and one for the rest of the nation.

Each year a magazine called Ebony would publish a list of states and the hotels that allowed them as guests. In some states, they were lucky to find even one hotel. That is why they devised a system of private homes that would offer them hospitality as they drove across the United States in the 1950s.

Of course, I could go on and on without stop about the indignities they have suffered.

I am NOT excusing the violent behavior of an unusually large proportion of their youth. (I have been a victim of that violence several times in my 83 years.)

But I AM saying that no other minority in this country has ever been treated in the same manner as they have.

Personally, I see NO solution to the problem.

Blacks are killing each other, more than non blacks. This proves they are behaving differently. The different behavior, causes blacks to face more stressors. These stressors, cause blacks to have more, stress hormone, in their blood. This affects the behavior of blacks, which causes more stressors. It is a vicious cycle. This increased stress hormone, affects at least, the following outcomes:

> It affects blacks ability to earn money, causing blacks to earn less money.

> It causes blacks to be more likely to commit a crime.

> It affects how blacks interact with police, causing blacks to be more likely to killed by police.

> It affect how blacks interact with, health care providers. This affects their health care negatively.

> It affect their ability to gain privilege, meaning they have less privilege.

The way to break the cycle, is to quit blaming whites, for these outcomes. When whites are blamed, it causes a perceived stressor, even though, most whites are minding their own business. Most whites just want left alone.

Hello. Medical Doctors speak about preventing many ex-felons from becoming felons in the first place.

Addressing ADULTS @ Ironwood State Prison, Dr. Robert K. Ross, MD, speaks about a potential life scarring epidemic of CHILDHOOD TRAUMA:

Child Brain Development Scientist, MD, PhD educates a billionaire:

Cali Surgeon General Dr.
Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and Mental Health:

Dr. Harris offers REAL solutions for PREVENTING Violence & HATE:

THUGLIFE = "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

The late Childhood Trauma And Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur explains his THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement that applies to citizens of all backgrounds:

#PreventChildAbuse
#EndHATE
#AFRECAN
#ChildrenLivesMatter
#EndIntraRacialDiscrimination

☮️♥️

That is utter rubbish
They have been killing and enslaving each other since they beginning of man
It’s what they do ( for many )

I love black culture...not to sound condescending. Spirituals. Jazz. Motown, funk, even disco. But my love kind of stopped at rap. The simplistic structure is itself anti music. And the glorification of violence and negativity with a powerul back beat? Boom boom bugga chacka i hate bitches, Boom boom boom bubachacka kill da cops, rape, boomboom bubachaka BOOM with overly loud stereos (that are banned as inhumane by the Geneva convention)boom boomachacka boobachaka...really? Constantly using the word that has no name that begins with N. That is where we are NOW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back