Blacks are attacking Asians in SanFrancisco

If these attacks ramp up, it will keep California busy and the have the media focused on the African and Asian Americans. I doubt that the Democratic administration will say or do anything about it. This may give conservative white folks a chance to regroup after Trump.

Boy was I wrong! You just need a nut job, sex addicted, Christian white male to play patsy, use the racist card and then blame Trump for it! Now they can show footage of black on Asian attacks and blame white racism and Donald Trump. Devious and entirely psychopathic, but in hindsight, totally predictable.

Perhaps to the blacks Asians are the new white man.

Excellent point!

They are envious of Asians.

Asians are good students, hard workers, and commit the least crime of any other ethnicity in this strange nation.

No wonder they are envious!

When you have asians like those in this forum who will recite anti black propaganda from National Vanguard, trying to blame blacks for attacking Asians is disingenuous. And when you understand internalized racism, then you understand that our system built on white advantage causes Asians to hold anti black attitudes and blacks who attack asians because both have internalized a belief in white supremacy.

Of course simple minded dumb white racist trash won't undestand this.

210312-Stop-AAPI-Hate-National-Report-.pdf (secureservercdn.net)

Latest image of man who attack elderly Asian in New York Subway
Man, 68, is latest victim of anti-Asian violence during NYC subway assault | Daily Mail Online

Hmm.... why is t that the majority of attacks on people White, Asian or Hispanic are perpetrated by Black people?

I would love to give my answer to the poster's question, but I do not dare.

I might unwittingly violate forum rules on sensitive topics.

I guess that I am allowed to say this: The gentleman is certainly well-dressed. Is the phone he's holding his or did he "borrow" it from another subway passenger?

When you have asians like those in this forum who will recite anti black propaganda from National Vanguard, trying to blame blacks for attacking Asians is disingenuous. And when you understand internalized racism, then you understand that our system built on white advantage causes Asians to hold anti black attitudes and blacks who attack asians because both have internalized a belief in white supremacy.

Latest image of man who attack elderly Asian in New York Subway
Man, 68, is latest victim of anti-Asian violence during NYC subway assault | Daily Mail Online

Hmm.... why is t that the majority of attacks on people White, Asian or Hispanic are perpetrated by Black people?
Its because black culture is a failed culture.

Dirty secret of black-on-Asian violence is out
Dirty secret of black-on-Asian violence is out (sfgate.com)
May 2, 2010 Updated: March 2, 2021 ~~ By C.W. Nevius

San Francisco's hidden truth is out. That's what community organizer Carol Mo calls the realization that Asian residents are being targeted for robberies, burglaries and intimidation by young black men.
"It is San Francisco's dirty little secret," said Mo, a former Safety Network Community organizer in the Sunset District. "It's not news to us."
Hundreds of people marched into Tuesday's Board of Supervisors meeting to express their fear, frustration and outrage. But so far the response has been disappointing, particularly from the San Francisco Police Department. It seems intent on downplaying the role of race and its impact in the community.
The recent incidents of black violence against Asians is the perfect opportunity to open a dialogue about racism. Instead, they are attempting to close the door.
~Snip~
Understand the underlying conflict: This isn't just about stealing iPods. There's a deep divide between the two communities. Edward Chang, who lectures on civil unrest and race relations at UC Riverside, has studied the contentious history of Korean-African American relations in Los Angeles when Korean store owners moved into black neighborhoods.

Comment:
Attacks similar as described are not limited to San Francisco alone, they happen across America. If there are " Racial Hate Crimes" perpetrated the majority of the attackers are Black.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left should if they are fair point their fingers at the true racists that are perpetrating these crimes.
IMO the PM/DSA Democrat Leftist have indicted themselves as the racists and purveyors of "Hate Crimes" by covering for Black racist criminals.

Oh shit that does not fit the agenda and we are going to have to have an honest conversation about race. Grab your popcorn.

Every Black, Asian, Hispanic and White knows this. It's never been a secret.

Last edited:

San Francisco's hidden truth is out. That's what community organizer Carol Mo calls the realization that Asian residents are being targeted for robberies, burglaries and intimidation by young black men.
"It is San Francisco's dirty little secret," said Mo, a former Safety Network Community organizer in the Sunset District. "It's not news to us."
Hundreds of people marched into Tuesday's Board of Supervisors meeting to express their fear, frustration and outrage. But so far the response has been disappointing, particularly from the San Francisco Police Department. It seems intent on downplaying the role of race and its impact in the community.
The recent incidents of black violence against Asians is the perfect opportunity to open a dialogue about racism. Instead, they are attempting to close the door.
~Snip~
Understand the underlying conflict: This isn't just about stealing iPods. There's a deep divide between the two communities. Edward Chang, who lectures on civil unrest and race relations at UC Riverside, has studied the contentious history of Korean-African American relations in Los Angeles when Korean store owners moved into black neighborhoods.

Comment:
Attacks similar as described are not limited to San Francisco alone, they happen across America. If there are " Racial Hate Crimes" perpetrated the majority of the attackers are Black.
The Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left should if they are fair point their fingers at the true racists that are perpetrating these crimes.
IMO the PM/DSA Democrat Leftist have indicted themselves as the racists and purveyors of "Hate Crimes" by covering for Black racist criminals.

Oh shit that does not fit the agenda and we are going to have to have an honest conversation about race. Grab your popcorn.

Every Black, Asian, Hispanic and White knows this. It's never been a secret.

The Left does not consider this to be a hate crime. In fact, they may use the event to talk about the white boy’s “privilege”.

~Snip~

Comment:

Anyone who's lived or spent time in a blue shithole city knows black violence against Asians is a long-standing situation in virtually every place they mix. I saw it countless times living in Los Angeles.

Perhaps to the blacks Asians are the new white man.

Excellent point!

They are envious of Asians.

Asians are good students, hard workers, and commit the least crime of any other ethnicity in this strange nation.

No wonder they are envious!

I worked with a guy who was originally born in China and moved to Hong Kong before coming to our nation. What really impressed me was how seriously he took his children’s education. He was very upset because in high school his daughter had discovered boys and it was affecting her grades. Of course he was very intelligent, well educated and definitely a good worker.

If these attacks ramp up, it will keep California busy and the have the media focused on the African and Asian Americans. I doubt that the Democratic administration will say or do anything about it. This may give conservative white folks a chance to regroup after Trump.
Don't bet on it. Kind of interesting how assaults on Asians by black people have gotten fleeting notice by the media with intentional attempts at concealment of the perpetrators identity, but after a year a wack job white fanatic goes off and it is all over the news with his photo front and center. We have a leftist anti-white racist media running rampant in this nation and equal treatment has been buried.

Don't bet on it. Kind of interesting how assaults on Asians by black people have gotten fleeting notice by the media with intentional attempts at concealment of the perpetrators identity, but after a year a wack job white fanatic goes off and it is all over the news with his photo front and center. We have a leftist anti-white racist media running rampant in this nation and equal treatment has been buried.

I agree.

When Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris and the Dem media machine went on steroids to denounce racist attacks against Asians, that was just a dodge for their real goal: To prepare the American public for what is being planned to fight "racism," such as reparations (which will NOT apply to Asians, only to their favorite minority).

Such a painful word. But everyone will use it incessantly.
That word is mostly confined to the ghetto now

domesticated blacks outside the hood seldom use it anymore
I hear it most often here in mostly black PG County, MD, a suburb with a median income 30% higher than the national median income. The ghetto is a culture.

Yet the media refuses to tell the truth.....the race of the perps.

They have been for decades. Recent Asian immigrants to California are always warned to stay away from black neighborhoods, as they are not safe there (no one is, really).

That's because blacks are evil and should be made illegal or banned and stuff...
Damn, let your racist flag fly, biffster.
Many people are evil and skin color has nothing to do with it.
Now that you've been called out, I fully expect a "sarcasm" whine from you as an excuse.

If America is so bad, why are you here?

Yeah, I admitted how wrong I was in a reply to my own post. It's insane how they can twist a situation to make it fit their agenda. What they came up with in order to blame white racism and Donald Trump is mind boggling, but the fact that this gets repeated, added to, amplified and actually believed by way too many brain washed people is beyond comprehension. Just thinking about how they do that makes me question my own sanity by asking myself, "Is any of this for real?"

If America is so bad, why are you here?

Indeed! He should start a 'Back to Africa' movement. Hell, I'd be willing to have taxpayers buy the plane tickets and give 'em a chunk of money while they renounce their citizenship and can never return to America. And repeal the 14th Amendment at the same time.

Yet the media refuses to tell the truth.....the race of the perps.

And in NYC too.

684-21-Assault-1st-Pct-TD-2-03-19-21-Photo-e1616330265685.jpg

You're so full of shit, racist shithead.

Forum List

Back