Blacks are Armed and Ready

they can reason to remove the 2nd Amendment or alter it so badly that a person can only own 2 bullets per year.

That's true ... when they outlawed alcohol, everyone stopped drinking ...

View attachment 477791

and that War on Drugs completely removed illegal drugs from our society ...

View attachment 477793

Personally, I hope they do remove the 2nd Amendment... I'll finally be able to get that rocket launcher I've always wanted without a government permit...

View attachment 477795
I believe that's a Davy Crockett, a tactical nuclear rocket with a lethal radius nearly as large as the firing range. Second Amendment or not, I doubt you'd really want one. I know I wouldn't.
The cost of a nuke is so great that no one would want to use it. It would cause financial ruin. You would have to have a really really really good financial incentive for new can someone or being prepared for it.

Most people that are without intelligence assume many thing s they do not know. Why would gun owners be white only?
It's becoming more and more clear that these people are spending their days consumed by paranoia, hyperbole and conspiracy.

24/7.

Right now, all you can do is watch. I'm hoping that over time it will shrink back to where it belongs: The fringe.
Move into any inner city negro dominated drug infested shithole full of gangbangers and thirteen year old negro hookers bitch!
You wouldn't last a fucking weekend!
How would you know they be thirteen?

Most people that are without intelligence assume many thing s they do not know. Why would gun owners be white only?
It's becoming more and more clear that these people are spending their days consumed by paranoia, hyperbole and conspiracy.

24/7.

Right now, all you can do is watch. I'm hoping that over time it will shrink back to where it belongs: The fringe.
Move into any inner city negro dominated drug infested shithole full of gangbangers and thirteen year old negro hookers bitch!
He asked, before.

24/7.

He asked, before.
He evidently has no idea what they do to trespassers on land with drug dealers in the country.

Forum List

Back