Blacks and Hispanic Afoot to Get to the Front of the Line for Vaccine ?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
There is a movement in progressive circles to move "people of color" to the front of the line when the vaccine becomes available. In other words, after the highest at-risk groups, blacks and browns should be prioritized.

[The social vulnerability index] consists of many different factors, from socioeconomic status of an area, housing, also using race and ethnicity,” Blackstock said. “It essentially is an index to determine how vulnerable a community is. It can be used in this pandemic, but it’s also used for different issues around food insecurity, housing insecurity.

Well Bill Gates is part of the agenda and his daddy was in charge of planned parenthood. Which killed about 18 million black babies since it's start. But hey, Gates supports BLM. :D

This is like what the government did with those Tuskegee blacks with the VD experiments.
It’s amazing; blacks are granted civil rights and integration opportunities but instead they self-segregate. Now they’re jumping to the front of the line for more government disease experiments.

This is like what the government did with those Tuskegee blacks with the VD experiments.
It’s amazing; blacks are granted civil rights and integration opportunities and instead they self-segregate. Now they’re jumping to the front of the line for more government disease experiments.
Hey, looting and rioting are superspreaders.

Yes, the vaccine should be given first to health workers, the old, and then those two ethnicities.

If it helps save lives, great.

From a strictly selfish point of view, if those groups suffer any negative effects, then measures can be taken to correct the problem before forcing the general population to take the vaccine.

(I am old. So I may be one of the guinea pigs.)

Yes, the vaccine should be given first to health workers, the old, and then those two ethnicities.

From a strictly selfish point of view, if those groups suffer any negative effects, then measures can be taken to correct the problem before forcing the general population to take the vaccine.

If you are old then you are indeed a rarity; an aging snowflake.

Why should a sycophantic Trump cultist give a fuck about a vaccine....

Last I checked, science sucks...the virus is a hoax...and the vaccine is just a vehicle created by Bill Gates to insert mind control chips in everyone or something...

Boycott the vaccine just like you boycotted everything else designed to mitigate this hoax of a virus

There is no inoculations for Trump supporters since there is no virus according that demographic.
What on earth make you think trump supporters are all gun ho about getting a vaccine that hasn't been fully tested for the long term...

If my kids were little-------no way in hell I would be allowing them to get any vaccine without several years of testing to see what the side effects are (and there is always side effects.)

There is no inoculations for Trump supporters since there is no virus according that demographic.
What on earth make you think trump supporters are all gun ho about getting a vaccine that hasn't been fully tested for the long term...

If my kids were little-------no way in hell I would be allowing them to get any vaccine without several years of testing to see what the side effects are (and there is always side effects.)
How? By their absurd behavior aping a crazy loon that is our president.

Last I checked, science sucks...the virus is a hoax...and the vaccine is just a vehicle created by Bill Gates to insert mind control chips in everyone or something...

Boycott the vaccine just like you boycotted everything else designed to mitigate this hoax of a virus

It's amazing how progressive twats like you keep using argumentum ad absurdum after it's been show to be utter bullshit. Very very few people call the virus itself a hoax, what was called a hoax was the over-reaction to the virus currently, and the dems saying Trump was doing nothing at the start of the whole thing, back when even most dems thought it wasn't as big of a deal as people were saying. Remember DiBlasio and others saying people should continue living their lives back in February?

The real hoax is that progressives aren't saying their actual game plan, that is to extend this level of control past the pandemic into things like "Climate alert days" and such to keep up the fear and fester their agenda.

Go suck off Kamala's dildo while getting pegged and ear kissed by Biden.

It’s amazing; blacks are granted civil rights and integration opportunities but instead they self-segregate. Now they’re jumping to the front of the line for more government disease experiments.

Yes, black people created "red-lining" so they could self-segregate.

The gulliblility of conservatives in believing that everyone but them acts against their own best interests, when in reality, voting for Republicans is against the best interests of working people.

Yes, black people created "red-lining" so they could self-segregate.

The gulliblility of conservatives in believing that everyone but them acts against their own best interests, when in reality, voting for Republicans is against the best interests of working people.
Hun--really?

Dems destroy jobs---push down wages and raise taxes stealing wages from the working class--------Nothing good for the working people in the dem party.

Im a Trump supporter. The virus is real. Trump himself got COVID. How can you claim it isnt real? :cuckoo:

Im, a Trump supporter and i dont believe any of that. Youre weird, man.

There is a movement in progressive circles to move "people of color" to the front of the line when the vaccine becomes available. In other words, after the highest at-risk groups, blacks and browns should be prioritized.

[The social vulnerability index] consists of many different factors, from socioeconomic status of an area, housing, also using race and ethnicity,” Blackstock said. “It essentially is an index to determine how vulnerable a community is. It can be used in this pandemic, but it’s also used for different issues around food insecurity, housing insecurity.

Go to prisons first. Give a slight break to volunteers and you will find many.

I am old. I gladly give up my place in line to a black or brown lab rat, i mean person.

Im a Trump supporter. The virus is real. Trump himself got COVID. How can you claim it isnt real? :cuckoo:
In MOST cases there are no symptoms and no sickness. You are told by someone in a lab coat that you are now sick. This is the Emperor's New Flu.

In MOST cases there are no symptoms and no sickness. You are told by someone in a lab coat that you are now sick. This is the Emperor's New Flu.
I can see there is a very good to make the vacine first available to doctors and healthcare workers, to the elderly, to people in nursing homes and the people who work there caring for them. Making the vaccine available according to race or ethnic back ground is not acceptable in my opinion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back