BlackLivesTerrorist harrass and scream at white people simply having dinner...

These people have a toxic belief that not only will there not be any consequences for their bad behavior, but that there shouldn't be.
And that's on us as a society.

Sap them in the face and leave their teeth on the floor..... maybe the rest won't be as quick to open their dickholes.
The Military will be clearing their communist asses out of the cities following the November 3rd Election. :smoke:
I'd rather not see that.

Last thing I want is troops on the streets of an American city.
We should clean our own mess.

If you go out for dinner you are possibly a racist.
Chanting "white silence is violence" - which is about as fucking stupid as it gets... and berating anyone who refuses to raise their fist to signify they support being screamed at.

Once again showing BLM is a terrorist organization... by definition.
I say... keep it up...you are certainly ensuring a Trump win.

The lady said that even though she was sympathetic, it didn't feel right.... I think that's because she knew instinctively that what they were doing was wrong.

A lot of people are going to be rethinking some of their ideas after watching the craziness going around.

Agree with me or else...........................raise your fist and chant with me or I'll break your head...........

equals............

Terrorist Ragheads in the middle east..........who we kill and I've served against.............

YOU WANT TO BE MUSLIM DON'T YOU.............IF YOU DON'T CONVERT TO ISLAM WE WILL KILL YOU ARE MAKE YOU OUR SLAVES...................

This is what BLM..........BURN LOOT MURDER........and Antifa are today.

Raghead Terrorists by another name............I wouldn't piss on them if they are on fire........

118582851_399923024327941_2447244557699682884_n.jpg

The Hitler Youth were more intelligent than these communist scum in my opinion :smoke:
Their parents or the ones brain washing them were the brain dead LSD hippies of my youth........grown up with no brain cells left.........TEACHING AMERICA SUCKS DAILY.

They have become what we fight against in the Middle East...........They are just so dang Stupid they can't see it.........

The Hitler Youth were more intelligent than these communist scum in my opinion :smoke:
Their parents or the ones brain washing them were the brain dead LSD hippies of my youth........grown up with no brain cells left.........TEACHING AMERICA SUCKS DAILY.

They have become what we fight against in the Middle East...........They are just so dang Stupid they can't see it.........
it's MSM and social media

These displays of liberal ignorance and violence will drive voters to trump in droves

Those fucks are not liberals. More like fascist demanding compliance to the collective. Maybe the Borg.....
Uh huh.... liberals gave $100 millions to this organization.
Say whatever you want.... nobody is buying it but you

Bullshit. Let um come to Texas and try that shit in one or two of our restaurants.
They already did, got thrown right the fuck out..... some black guy live-streamed it.
About a month ago in Dallas, I think?
Here it is;

Some people laughed when brainwashed white kids adopted black inner ghetto rap music as their own

Some people laughed when brainwashed white kids adopted black inner ghetto rap music as their own
meaning what harm can it do?

they compared it to white kids listening to black rock and roll in the 1950s

but the message coming out of the ghetto in the 2000’s was promoting violence

Forum List

Back