Black women shut your damn mouth!!

Yes there are and none are appropriate, including broad

Is it really that bad? I don't even hear people use it anymore, outside of old gangster movies.

Would you care if someone called your mother that? Just asking.

You are absolutely right! America and the entire western world has a long tradition of chauvinistic disrespect and objectification of the female. Without her we would have nothing, know nothing, and be nothing!!! I give you all a standing ovation!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Is it really that bad? I don't even hear people use it anymore, outside of old gangster movies.

Would you care if someone called your mother that? Just asking.

You are absolutely right! America and the entire western world has a long tradition of chauvinistic disrespect and objectification of the female. Without her we would have nothing, know nothing, and be nothing!!! I give you all a standing ovation!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have to say I agree with you and Bigreb, Malcolm; I'm rather old school about how we reference the ladies, myself. These days, our culture has become so coarse that we're lucky if we can keep a lot of the guys from using the more profane and obscene terms, much less this one. Alas, I fear chivalry is all but dead, along with most other forms of what we used to call "manners". This modern age is not all progress.

alekwekelle.jpg

Tank has Jungle Fever. :thup:

god damn that is sinfully ugly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw]YouTube - SNL's Garrett Morris- Gonna Get Me a Shotgun[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E6-9U0Bd3w&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - Tranny on Train Maces kid - subway shocker![/ame]

First, gays fine, but Transvesties have mental disorders. Liberals want us to accept them, but Trannies need to get help!

Second, when you are a parent with kids. Pick your battles and set a role model. How hard would it have been to just ignore the mental disordered freak? My opinion. Not very hard. If your kid makes an arrogant comment, then apologize and tell your kid to be quiet. There are times to stand up for yourself and your kids, but this didn't appear to be one of them. It much different when you are there by yourself vs being there with your kids. Put stock in that. The mother's poor behavior no doubt will have an effect on her kids that is far worse then getting maced in the face.

Lastly, how cowardly do you have to be to mace a kid. The kid might have tossed insults at him, but was under no physical threat of violence! Again transvesties have mental disorders (very similar to liberalism :razz:)!

I took my kids to the Wisconsin Dells - Wilderness Territory- this weekend. It's basically the Disneyworld of Water Parks. There were a lot of kids/families from a ton of different races: Asians, Latinos, Whites and Blacks. I noticed nothing different between any of the races (well the Asian kids seemed the best behaved and most reserved if I am being honest). I saw some Black kids that were hellians, but then I saw some rotten little white kids also. My kids palled some very nice black kids. These kids were a little older than my son and they invited him and my middle daughter to run down the slides with them. Very good and well behaved kids. The father who I met was a regular old American Sales Rep taking his kids on a family getaway.

Sometimes you start relying on the stastics that are very bad for African Americans and the rhetoric from what you read from online messageboards and you forget your own personal experiences. It gets very tempting at times, but it's good to have some dashes of reality to put you back into perspective.

I took my kids to the Wisconsin Dells - Wilderness Territory- this weekend. It's basically the Disneyworld of Water Parks. There were a lot of kids/families from a ton of different races: Asians, Latinos, Whites and Blacks. I noticed nothing different between any of the races (well the Asian kids seemed the best behaved and most reserved if I am being honest). I saw some Black kids that were hellians, but then I saw some rotten little white kids also. My kids palled some very nice black kids. These kids were a little older than my son and they invited him and my middle daughter to run down the slides with them. Very good and well behaved kids. The father who I met was a regular old American Sales Rep taking his kids on a family getaway.

Sometimes you start relying on the stastics that are very bad for African Americans and the rhetoric from what you read from online messageboards and you forget your own personal experiences. It gets very tempting at times, but it's good to have some dashes of reality to put you back into perspective.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I do admire how the Asians discipline their kids but again that all depends, the Asians in Long Beach gang bang with the Blacks and Hispanics.:eek:

I do admire how the Asians discipline their kids but again that all depends, the Asians in Long Beach gang bang with the Blacks and Hispanics.:eek:

Kung-Fu is no match for a 9mm.

cambodian.jpg

SelfMade2.jpg

2.jpg

These Asians don't look so "polite and well mannered" like people stereotype them to be.

We all admire the rhythm of black entertainers. Too bad the 99.999% od all other blacks are not in Show Business, but somehow think they should be. Lol.

"Ah Laks Mikkel's Mooves!! Wish He Wuzz Still Alave!!"

"Ah Caint Stops Mah Feets Fromma Hoppin!!"

cambodian.jpg

SelfMade2.jpg

2.jpg

These Asians don't look so "polite and well mannered" like people stereotype them to be.

They all look like hard working immigrants that will pick our crops and mow our lawns.

16.north.korea.gi.afp.jpg

Didn't we fight those guys in the 50's?

Forum List

Back