black woman shot by white neighbor

did you care about all the moms being killed by black on black crime this year?

Of course not. They just use hood rat violence to get bennies for themselves. If black people cared about crime and violence they would do something about it.

Of course not. They just use hood rat violence to get bennies for themselves. If black people cared about crime and violence they would do something about it.
Maybe blacks are just too inferior to care about black on black crime..

I think the GOP should campaign more on that.....talk more about how genetically inferior black folks are instead of pretending not to despise them

Because every black person you meet is not going to be the self-hating kind that will let you pat them on the head....

z_c00n_006 (12).jpg

Maybe blacks are just too inferior to care about black on black crime..

I think the GOP should campaign more on that.....talk more about how genetically inferior black folks are instead of pretending not to despise them

Because every black person you meet is not going to be the self-hating kind that will let you pat them on the head....

View attachment 795728

Your emotional retardation is duly noted. Don't forget to check in with IM2 and get your free Skittles coupon and a pat on the head.

There were Jewish folks who supported the Nazis and your racist ass sounds like one of them. David Duke was a Trump Humper all day and everyone knows it.
Oh go fuck yourself! The Jews that supported the NAZIs were cowards to save their own skin like George Soros!

David Duke supported and donated to Clinton… but worst Racial Supremacists support Demorats like Ben Crump, Al Sharpton, Omar, AOC, Tliab, Howard, Waters, Jesse Jackson and all the racist in Hollywood!

Oh go fuck yourself! The Jews that supported the NAZIs were cowards to save their own skin like George Soros!

David Duke supported and donated to Clinton… but worst Racial Supremacists support Demorats like Ben Crump, Al Sharpton, Omar, AOC, Tliab, Howard, Waters, Jesse Jackson and all the racist in Hollywood!
GFY clown, I don't give a damn why they did it, it is just like the boot lickers black folks have to deal with. David Duke, the Klan and every other white supremacist supports Trump. Just look at the racist idiots who run the Republican Party.

i see ben crumps all over this one., we only got one side. was it an i pad or skates? we need white ladies side who land was truss passed on. this only one sided. these neighbors have a history of black ladies kids trust passing and doing what all on white ladies property. and saying she calling racist cause she white is press being racist its self. we have no proof of that. just a half story. if this was other way around no one would care.
Shooter Susan Louise Lorincz was arrested & likely guilty because of her statements to police that trespassing aggressor bitch AJ Owens wasn't attempting to force her way inside.

Police: “I asked her if that meant she was trying the door handle, and Lorincz said she was just beating the door. Lorincz advised she yelled back through the door that the victim was trespassing,”

Guys, don't talk to the police if taken into custody or even being asked questions the which make you feel uncomfortable.

Ask for an attorney, and do not change that until you get an attorney.

The police want evidence, not necessarily the extenuating or mitigating circumstances.

Evidence is their priority, not your legal well-being.

Shooter Susan Louise Lorincz was arrested & likely guilty because of her statements to police that trespassing aggressor bitch AJ Owens wasn't attempting to force her way inside.

Police: “I asked her if that meant she was trying the door handle, and Lorincz said she was just beating the door. Lorincz advised she yelled back through the door that the victim was trespassing,”
no she was trying to force susan to come out. at any rate neither side was innocent.

Guys, don't talk to the police if taken into custody or even being asked questions the which make you feel uncomfortable.

Ask for an attorney, and do not change that until you get an attorney.

The police want evidence, not necessarily the extenuating or mitigating circumstances.

Evidence is their priority, not your legal well-being.
Behave yourself and you won't need to worry about it.

LOL, yea, that’s the black lawyer’s version.
Let’s hear the other woman’s side, and other witnesses.

Arbery is a perfect example. The negro that was driving over to a neighborhood to scope out houses to rob. He got caught and ran like the criminal he was. Then attacked a man who was in pursuit. He was shot in self defense.
you should be in the nuthouse

she beating on door and demanding her out side. black lady could have called the cops too. both were wrong/.

This person did. Was ruled self defense.

This may be news to you. But every state is different. Every state has different laws. And every situation is different.

You need to learn the laws for your state. And stop comparing apples and horse apples.

This may be news to you. But every state is different. Every state has different laws. And every situation is different.

You need to learn the laws for your state. And stop comparing apples and horse apples.
true the black lady was just as wrong for instigating the thing.

Forum List

Back