Black Woman attacks White Woman Because They Could Not Hold An Item

We often hear about the rude treatment suffered by customers, but we seldom hear about the abuse directed toward store personnel.

I will never forget the video that showed the young gentleman in the Ferguson, Missouri, case stealing something from a liquor store and then pushing aside the owner who had tried to stop him. It was very sad to later read in the media about what a nice person that young gentleman was and how evil the police officer was who shot in self-defense.

Betcha I can guess the race of the attacker without reading the article and seeing her picture. .
So can Billyboom

thats why he sneered at the story

But hey, the woman had $2,400 of helicopter money burning a hole in her pocket

She had no time to act civilized

Another white race bait thread. While this woman was being attacked, 5 whites were attacking other white people abs 2 blacks suffered hate crimes done to them by whites. That is the average shown by the UCR..
I see no evidence that 5 white people were attacked by other white people for something as petty as not holding a pool long enough. Black people are by far the leaders in violence over petty reasons.

Another white race bait thread. While this woman was being attacked, 5 whites were attacking other white people abs 2 blacks suffered hate crimes done to them by whites. That is the average shown by the UCR..
I see no evidence that 5 white people were attacked by other white people for something as petty as not holding a pool long enough. Black people are by far the leaders in violence over petty reasons.
You mean like that white guy that attacked that church, or the white guy on the run in Massachusettes for stabbing people?

I guess all the Mob hit men and leg breakers were black, suredly as no white person would ever do that, huh?

SMDH

Blacks have a raging sense of entitlement that whites don't have. Many times its some McDonald's or Chuck E. Cheese that gets destroyed because there wasn't the right sauce.

Forum List

Back