Zone1 Black Victimhood

Sure he would.

Not. We understand that slaves didn't get hired. Some whites like throwing that word around wgen it does not apply.
You missed the point. I do work that most blacks won't do. They would consider it 'slavery'.

Blacks love to complain about police brutality. The following chart demonstrates that they are far more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites:

View attachment 666751
If black lives matter, why do so many black men kill black men, women, and children? Why do so few black men marry the mothers of their children and raise those children properly?
Why is it when whites comment IM2 calls it whining but when he actually whines he calls it stating facts?

You missed the point. I do work that most blacks won't do. They would consider it 'slavery'.
I'm black. So don't try telling me what YOU, a white person, thinks blacks won't do.

I'm black. So don't try telling me what YOU, a white person, thinks blacks won't do.
We have a lot of help wanted signs all over the city - fast food places, little shops, discount stores, etc. - many advertising $16 and $17 an hour, and even McDonalds is paying $14 - and yet there are lots of young black men in their late teens and early 20s hanging around outside. Some live in the subsidized housing complex several blocks from me. Why aren’t they taking these jobs?

I asked a liberal friend of mine, and she said they probably can’t read well enough to fill out the application. Sort of racist, don’t you think?

We have a lot of help wanted signs all over the city - fast food places, little shops, discount stores, etc. - many advertising $16 and $17 an hour, and even McDonalds is paying $14 - and yet there are lots of young black men in their late teens and early 20s hanging around outside. Some live in the subsidized housing complex several blocks from me. Why aren’t they taking these jobs?

I asked a liberal friend of mine, and she said they probably can’t read well enough to fill out the application. Sort of racist, don’t you think?
They do sometimes take those jobs, but don't last very long. Most have a less than desirable attitude towards interacting with customers. White workers are by far the most friendly, cheerful, and articulate, in my experience.

On the contrary, I've never seen a single group more determined to claim sole ownership to victimhood, to the point they won't don't even want to hear about any other group being marginalized for even a moment. Screw the jews, the asians, the mexicans, let's get back to black people and BLM, etc, etc!!!! The media is against us, hollywood is against us, all races are against us! This single narrative is pushed over and over by blacks on social media, on forums like this and anywhere where blacks might have a voice. To say, black victimhood doesn't exist shows a complete disconnect from your own culture. Go on any platform, you can't find a black person who won't mention how the media is conspiring to bring down blacks. Some have even taken to the conspiracy theory that the media stages blacks committing crimes in order to make blacks look bad. Nothing like this is happening. All of this are manufactured lies blacks tell themselves to feel better and pretend that they're not burning down businesses and robbing ppl every day. It's not just a complete disconnect from reality, but it indirectly excuses crimes blacks commit because they're not doing it, it's the media's fault for showing it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back